Table of Contents
Trees are the only producers on Earth, while others are consumers. A tree provides us with oxygen, absorbs carbon dioxide, decorates the landscape with greenery, provides food, shelter, fuel and all other things necessary for survival. Data shows that 80% of terrestrial species live in forests. So it is our serious duty to protect and save trees, reduce deforestation and create awareness about nature conservation. One of the best ways to create awareness is with Slogans. In this article we have listed 100+ Slogan to save trees. You can use them in brochures, posters, your writings and create awareness. Slogans on trees can have a direct impact on the human mind as they spread remarkable information in a catchy way.
Trees Slogan in English
We have provided below some effective, free, unique, and motivational slogans on saving trees which you can use to encourage common people in the society or community to save trees.
Following save trees slogans may easily motivate people about save trees.
You can use such slogans on trees to encourage and make people aware of any related occasion, event, celebration, etc.
These slogans have more impact make clear the gravity of the situation.
1. “If you cut a tree, you kill a life. If you save a tree, you save a life.
If you plant a tree, you plant a life.”
– Trees make the environment cleaner and provide us with oxygen. They’re essential for life to flourish.
2. “Plant a tree, so that the next generation can get air for free.”
– More trees would mean that fewer people would have to spend money on oxygen.
3. “Don’t make trees rare, keep them with care.”
– It’s imperative that we conserve trees so that our lives aren’t adversely affected.
4. “Take care of the trees, they will take care of you.”
– Nature is all about give and take, and we reap what we sow.
5. “Trees on, global warming gone.”
– Planting trees would help reduce the impact of global warming.
6. Save trees, live an active lifestyle.”
– Saving trees would lead to a greener and healthier environment and in turn, lead to us being healthier and more active.
7. “Save trees, save life.”
– Saving trees would lessen the impact of climate change and ultimately, help save lives.
8. “Save trees, save nature.”
– Refraining from cutting trees and not contributing to deforestation will help save Mother Nature.
9. “Plant a tree today; it will help us breathe tomorrow.”
– Trees provide us with oxygen and fresh air and planting them will ensure we have fresh air to breathe in the future.
10. “Plant more trees; make the environment pollution free.”
– Trees help reduce the effects of pollution, which is why we should all plant more trees.
11. “Trees are the lungs of the world.”
– Don’t cut trees. They provide us with oxygen and clean air and help us breathe.
12. “By killing trees, we are killing ourselves too.”
– Trees provide us with clean air and cutting them would destroy our lives as well.
13. “Save trees and do not let them become a thing of the past, or their leaves will only be seen in museums.”
– We can’t afford excessive deforestation as we need to conserve them and be responsible for the sake of the future generations.
14. “If the present generation cuts down trees, their children will have to pay the fees.”
– It is crucial that we treat the environment with care and responsibility for the sake of our children.
15. “Trees are green gold.”
– Trees are a precious natural resource, and we must value them and treat them with care.
16. “One tree can make a million matches; one match can destroy a million trees.”
– We take and we take from nature only to go ahead and destroy her with everything she gives us.
17. “Don’t spoil the scenery by destroying the greenery. Save Mother Earth.”
– Nature is beautiful. Let’s not destroy it.
18. “Save trees now, they will save you in the future.”
– Saving trees today will make for a better life later in the future.
19. “Save trees, save the homes of animals.”
– Trees are home to countless animals and by destroying them we’re also destroying the lives of countless innocent creatures.
20. “Save trees; eliminate global warming.”
– Trees are the best way to combat global warming and climate change.
21. “Save trees, decorate nature with green.”
– Trees are nature’s jewels and one of her greatest beauties; we must save them.
22. “Save trees, reduce green house effect.”
– Saving trees can help reduce the impact of climate change and the green house effect.
23. “Save trees to combat climate change.”
– Trees are our best bet to neutralize the effects of global warming.
24. “Save trees to regularize seasonal changes.”
– Conserving trees and vegetation would help maintain the ecological balance and reduce instances of irregular seasonal changes.
25. “Save trees to enhance the economy.”
– Trees offer not just oxygen but also timber, fruits etc., and are therefore, crucial to the economy.
26. “Tired of fake people? Get some natural friends- Save a tree today.”
– Plant a tree and befriend nature. You can’t get any more natural than that.
27. “Save trees, save the earth; we are the guardians of nature’s gifts.”
– Nature has blessed us with so much and it is our duty to save and protect her in return.
28. “Trees are living beings; love them and care for them.”
– Trees are living things just like us and we must treat them with the care they deserve.
29. “Trees bring greenery and greenery brings happiness.”
– Everything is better when it is greener.
30. “Don’t just think green, live green.”
– Actions speak louder than words. We must transform our thoughts into actions.
31. “Cut the greed, not the green.”
– It’s human greed that needs to go, not greenery.
32. “Buildings, buildings everywhere and no fresh air to breathe.”
– We’re cutting trees to make space for more building but at what cost? The cost of our lives? There’s no room to breathe.
33. “Save trees and reduce your carbon footprint.”
– Planting more trees will help minimize our collective carbon footprints.
34. “Save trees to regulate environmental temperature.”
– Saving trees will help combat the adverse effects of climate change.
35. “Don’t cut trees, for they are our best friends and their love for us is unconditional. They give and they ask for nothing in return.”
– Love is all about giving and taking. For everything that nature bestows upon us, it is our moral duty to care for and protect her and love her the same way.
36. “Plant trees to bring the rains and get rid of the summer’s heat.”
– Trees help reduce and moderate the temperature and climate, which is why it is so important that we have more of them.
37. “Plant a tree, grow a flower – let’s give Mother Earth to give them back her power.”
– We need to give to receive.
38. “There is enough on the earth for the human’s need but not for the human’s greed.”
– Nature has enough for everyone but she can’t fulfil all our greedy desires.
39. “Trees are the roots of all living.”
– Trees give life. They are life itself and we can’t live without them.
40. “What do the forests bear? Soil, water and pure air.”
– Forests have everything we need: soil, water, air, trees. This is why we must take care of them and not destroy them recklessly.
41. “Planting a tree is much better than wearing a mask to be safe from pollution.”
– Prevention is better than cure. Planting trees would ensure clean and fresh air and would take away the need to wear masks to protect ourselves against pollution, altogether.
42. “Plant a tree and plant a hope for the future.”
Planting trees will make sure that our children have a better future.
43. “Save the trees, breathe easier.”
– Trees give us clean air and saving them would literally help us breathe easier.
44. “Go for afforestation.”
– Opt for afforestation, not deforestation
45. “Plant a tree, make our earth risk free.”
– Plant trees to make our earth healthier and immune to harm of any kind.
46. “Want to live longer? Plant trees.”
– Trees make the environment clean and healthy and as a result prolong all of our lives.
47. “Save our earth for the next generation.”
– We need to be responsible global citizens and take care of our earth to make sure that our children inherit a better and brighter future.
48. “Mother earth is in danger! Go green.”
– Be environmentally responsible to save the earth.
49. “Save earth. Save trees.”
– Trees are of the earth; save the trees and the earth is safe as well.
50. “Protect greenery. Protect nature.”
– Save nature by saving trees.
Slogans for Kids
These slogans are simple yet meaningful.
51. “Nature is beautiful. Save it.”
– Nature is too precious to be lost due to human folly. It is our duty to protect it.
52. “Nature is a divine gift. Protect it.”
– Nature is a gift from the high heavens that has been bestowed on us. We must take care of it.
53. “Trees are the ornaments of the earth. Save them.”
– Trees adorn the earth and add to its beauty. We must not let that beauty die.
54. “Go green and save trees.”
– Save trees by adopting a greener approach and lifestyle.
55. “Protect mother nature. She will protect you too.”
– You take care of Mother Nature and she will take care of you.
56. “Nature is divine, also it can be furious. So, save it.”
– Mother Nature is as cruel as she can be kind. We must not take her blessings for granted and we must take care of her in return for all that she does for us.
57. “Be nice to the nature, it gives you shelter.”
– We must be kind to nature as it is our home.
58. “Trees are the lungs of the earth. Protect it.”
– Trees help us breathe and so we can’t keep destroying them recklessly.
59. “Protect green, protect yourself.
– Save yourself by saving nature.
60. “Save green. Save your generation.”
– Going green is our only hope if we want to survive.
61. “Plant trees. Go green.”
– Going green is the need of the hour, which is why we must plant more trees.
62. “Add one tree to the nature. Add a saviour to your life.”
– Save a tree today and get a natural guardian for life.
63. “Trees are saviour of earth.”
– Trees guard the earth against the harmful effects of global warming.
64. “Trees help us breathe. Save them.”
– We must protect and conserve trees because they help us breathe.
65. “Trees cause us no harm. Save them.”
– Trees provide us with nothing but gifts. They deserve our protection.
66. “Stop being so merciless to the trees.”
– We must not be cruel to trees when they provide us with so many gifts.
67. “Trees are vital. Stop deforestation.”
– Trees are extremely important for our survival. We can’t cut them indiscriminately.
68. “Stop deforestation.”
Deforestation must be discouraged.
69. “Stop deforestation. Go for afforestation.”
– Deforestation is a strict no no. Afforestation is the way to go.
70. “Afforestation can bring the land to life.”
– Planting trees can revitalize the earth.
71. “Plant tree. It is for free.”
– Plant a tree. It won’t cost you anything and is an investment that will reap huge returns.
72. “Planting trees costs you no money.”
– Planting trees is wonderful act of giving back to nature, which is ultimately, the same as giving to yourself, and the best part is that it is free.
73. “Feel free. Plant a new tree.”
– More trees would make for a happier and freer environment.
74. “Trees are important.”
– The significance of trees cannot be downplayed.
75. “Planting trees is a noble practice.”
– Planting new trees is an unselfish and generous act.
76. “Be humble. Trees have huge contribution.”
– We must not forget the important role that trees play in our lives and must treat them with care.
77. “Trees are the saviours. Save them, plant them, protect them.”
– Trees are our guardians and they care for and protect us. In return we must protect them and take care of them.
78. “Plant trees, save your future.”
– Giving back to nature is our only hope for a happy future.
79. “Water plants, conserve trees.”
– We must look after trees and protect them.
80. “Save the divine gift of Mother Nature.”
– Trees are nature’s gift to us and we must look after them.
81. “Tree plantation is the best option.”
– In the face of global warming and climate change, planting trees is our best option.
82. “Trees plantation is the best practice.”
– Nothing can beat the noble practice of planting trees and giving back to the environment.
83. “Plant more trees, secure your future.”
– Trees are our only hope for a brighter future.
84. “Trees are a gift from god. Protect them for life’s sake.”
– Trees are a divine blessing and we must protect them for the sake of life.
85. “Your future is at stake. Protect trees for god’s sake!”
– Our future is bleak and trees are our only hope.
86. “Protect trees. Save earth. Save life.”
– We need to save trees in order to save the earth and life itself.
87. “Let’s make this world better by planting more trees.”
– Trees are our only hope for better tomorrow.
88. “Trees are the heart of the nature. Save them.”
– Trees are life itself and are the beating heart of nature. The only way to save nature is by saving trees.
89. “Make this world better and beautiful, with trees.”
– Trees are nature’s most precious gem. So, let us plant more of them.
90. “Plant in plenty.”
The more the trees, the better our lives will be.
91. “Each one, plant one.”
– Everyone must undertake to plant at least one tree. If every person in the world were to do it, the earth would be a greener and more beautiful place for it.
92. “Trees are vital. Without them, earth would be fatal.”
– Trees are extremely important and a life without them would be life-threatening.
93. “Don’t dig your own grave. Stop deforestation.”
– Killing trees is akin to killing yourself. It must stop.
94. “A green planet is a lively planet.”
– A planet full of vegetation is a planet full of life.
95. “Trees are important for our survival.”
– Trees are crucial to our existence and that of future generations.
96. “A plant a day, keeps pollution away.”
– Planting one tree a day would help combat all the adverse effects of pollution.
97. “Trees have life. We need them to survive. Save trees. Don’t destroy nature.”
– Trees are life itself and if they don’t live, we won’t either.
98. “Get set ready, plant a tree.”
– The time for action is now. Plant a tree today!
99. “Go green. Go healthy.”
– A green lifestyle is a healthy lifestyle.
100. “Build a pollution free environment, plant more trees.”
– The best way to combat the negative impact of pollution is by planting more trees.
Join our Spoken English program today and communicate with ease!
Topic-wise Tree Slogans
Some topic-wise tree slogans are listed below.
Best Save Trees Slogans
A few of the famous save tree slogans include:
- If you plant a tree, you plant a life.
- Plant a tree, so that the next generation can get air for free.
- Don’t make trees rare, keep them with care.
- Take care of the trees, they will take care of you.
- Trees are on, and global warming is gone.
- Save trees, and live an active lifestyle.
- Save trees, Save a life.
- Save trees, save nature.
- Join the green side
- Listen to the trees, they have more bark than bite!
- Keep calm & live green
- Keep The Green. Cut The Greed
- Save trees, reduce the greenhouse effect
- Have you hugged a tree today?
- WRITE ON YOUR HAND, SAVE TREES
- Stop Exams! Save Trees!
- It’s all about the trees buddy
- Plant a tree to make this world pollution-free
- Let’s All Act to Clean the Air
- Killing trees is killing us
- Lend a hand to save trees
- Save trees for the future generation
- CUT DOWN ON CUTTING TREES
- Stop cutting trees
- Save trees, combat climate change
- Save trees, regularize seasonal changes
- Planting more trees is the only solution
- The saving tree is the way to be
- I want you to stop cutting trees
- Save trees, reduce the environmental temperature
- Save the trees, our world needs them
- Save trees and be prevented from ultra-violet rays
- Save yourself by saving the tree
- Time to say no to cutting trees
- Save the Tree, it worked for me!
- If you love to breathe, Save the trees
- Plant a tree today; it will help us breathe tomorrow.
- Plant more trees; make the environment pollution free.
- If you cut a tree, you kill a life. If you save a tree, you save a life.
Top 10 Save Trees Slogans
- Save trees, and combat climate change.
- Save trees, save wildlife’s habitat.
- Save the trees like a mother saves her son. Trees also save you.
- Save the trees, save the earth. We are guardians of nature’s birth.
- Save trees and be prevented from ultraviolet rays.
- Save trees, and reduce the greenhouse effect.
- Trees are our wealth on planet Earth.
- Trees are the beauty of nature. Don’t cut the tree.
- Plant more trees. Care for humanity.
- No Trees, No Mankind.
Trees are important for us to live in as they not only provide oxygen but also absorb carbon dioxide. They also maintain the beauty of our land and as well protect us from floods. Despite the importance of trees, humans are cutting them down at a higher pace. According to research, people cut down 15 billion trees each year and the global tree count has fallen by 46% since the beginning of human civilization. This is alarming and necessary measures need to be taken to minimize the cutting down of trees.
- Stand up for the trees
- Mom says, plant trees
- Save trees or Die!!!!!!!
- Save Trees, Eat A Beaver
- Always stop cutting off trees
- The best time to plant a tree is just now
- Trees are not for sale
- Dare to be a friend of the tree
- Save trees, reduce carbon footprints
- Save earth plant trees
- Only fool cut the trees
- Give a sapling as a gift to your loved ones.
- There is enough on the earth for human needs but not for human greed
- Don’t cut trees, for they are our best friends who ask nothing in return
- Grow more trees and save the environment from destruction
- We can live without our Family Tree but We can not live without our Friends the Tree!
Save Tree Save Earth Slogans
Don’t we all love our planet earth way too much, but what are we doing for its protection? If we’re just sitting and watching people cut trees, aren’t we also a part of the problem? We need to keep reminding people to save trees and hence the earth. So, what are you waiting for?
Play your role by using and spreading the following slogans.
- A tree is a collective property so take care of it.
- A tree that stays, keeps flood away.
- Deforestation will lead us to devastation.
- Don’t complain about the heat – plant a tree!
- Don’t cut a tree don’t cut a life.
- Don’t cut trees if you want cool air.
- He who plants a tree loves others besides himself!
- He who plants a tree plants hope.
- Help reduce global warming! Plant a tree now.
- Love your life, plant more trees.
- One family! One child! But plant more and more trees.
- Plan your family, but never stop planting trees.
- Plant a tree and get oxygen for free.
- Plant a tree today; make the life of the earth much longer.
- Plant more trees to enhance the beauty of nature.
- Plant more trees to make this world air pollution free.
- Plant trees and bring rain to get rid of summer heat.
- Plant trees, and save the environment.
- Plant trees for a better tomorrow.
- Preserve your heritage, and plant more trees.
- There is nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend.
- Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.
- The tree is our best friend, they give us free oxygen.
- Tree plantation is the best option against pollution.
- Trees are as close to immortality as the rest of us ever come.
- Trees are living beings, love them and care for them.
- Trees are poems the Earth writes upon the sky.
- Trees are the Earth’s endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.
- Trees for the future – plant trees, change lives.
- Trees give good look; don’t destroy them from the earth book.
- Trees give peace to the souls of men.
- Trees take nothing but give many things. Plant and save them.
- Use paper with care so our trees don’t become rare.
- Plant a tree, grow a flower – let’s give mother earth back her power.
- All the trees are losing their leaves, and not one of them is worried.
- Consider the birds and the bees and stop cutting down the trees.
- Every part of the world is green if every heart of the human is green.
- For your next generation to grow tall like trees plant more of them.
- One can live without family, but not without trees. Save and plant trees.
- The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now.
Save Trees Save Life Slogans
As mentioned earlier, we have to save trees for ourselves! The mother planet we are responsible for taking care of will be left with no life at all! With the death of these precious plants, all other living organisms will also eventually die. If the idea of no life on this planet earth horrifies you, you need to start using the following slogans to beware people. The save tee, save life slogans are:
- Save Environment. Save Life.
- Save Trees, Save Life!
- Plant in the lot.
- Save the tree, and live an active lifestyle.
- Nature is beautiful. Help.
- Nature is a divine gift. protect it.
- Trees are the jewels of the earth. save them.
- Go green and save the trees.
- Protect Mother Nature. She will also protect you.
- Nature is divine, it can also be fierce. So, save it.
- Be nice to nature, it gives you shelter.
- Trees are the lungs of the earth. protect it.
- Save Trees Initiatives
- Protect the green, protect yourself.
- Save the green. Save your generation.
- Plant trees. Be environmentally friendly.
- Add a tree to nature. Add a savior to your life.
Slogans For Saving Trees
- Trees are protectors of the earth.
- Trees help us breathe. save them.
- Trees do us no harm. save them.
- Stop being so ruthless towards trees.
- Trees are important. stop deforestation.
- Feel free. Plant a new tree.
- Trees are important.
- Planting trees is a noble cause.
- Being polite. Trees contribute a lot.
- Plant trees, and save your future.
- Water plants, conservation of trees.
- Save the divine gift of Mother Nature.
- Plant a tree, so that the next generation can get free air.
- More trees would mean fewer people would have to spend money on oxygen.
- Don’t make trees rare, keep them carefully.
- It is important that we conserve trees so that our lives are not adversely affected.
- Stop deforestation. Deforestation should be discouraged.
- Go for afforestation, Afforestation can bring the land to life.
- Plant a tree. It’s free, Planting a tree does not cost you money.
- Nature is all giving and taking, and we reap what we sow.
- On trees, global warming is gone.
- We should not be cruel to trees when they offer us so many gifts.
- Trees are protectors. Save them, stop them, protect them.
- Trees make the environment clean and provide us with oxygen. They are necessary for the elixir of life.
- Planting trees will help reduce the effects of global warming.
- Saving trees will create a greener and healthier environment and in return
- By killing trees, we are killing ourselves as well.
- If the current generation cuts down trees, their children will have to pay fees.
Slogans on The Importance of Trees
Many of us don’t have the privilege of education, and due to the lack of education, we don’t realize the importance of trees in our lives. It is our responsibility to tell about the role it plays in the survival of the universe. Trees are a shelter for many animals; we can’t take that away from them. They also provide us oxygen to breathe and protect the land. All of this information needs to be passed on to those who don’t realize the importance of it—looking for an easy way for conveying this lengthy information? Dw, I’ve got the best concise slogans for you.
Just use these slogans and let everyone around you know about the importance of trees.
- Trees, the lungs of the world.
- T.R.E.E.S. = Treat our existing ecosystem sacredly
- Trees are green gold.
- Huge a tree and love it.
- Decorate nature with green.
- Life without trees means life without love.
- Don’t bark up my tree
- Trees provide life
- Root for Trees!
- Save a tree – Save a life
- Save the beautiful greens
- Live Green, Love Green, Think Green
- Trees bring greenery and greenery brings happiness.
- People caring for a tree are caring for humanity.
- Earth First! We’ll log the other planets later.
- Think Green & Live green.
- Live simply that others may simply live.
- We belong to the earth, the earth does not belong to you.
- Trees are the roots of all living.
- When we heal the earth, we heal ourselves.
- Plant a tree so that the next generation can get air for free.
- We cannot command nature, except by obeying her.
- Tree to help us breathe.
- Trees are on, Global warming has gone!
- Let the green be seen!
- There is no life without green.
- When trees can breathe free, so can you!
- Plant hope for the future.
- Trees For Loving.
- Green Nation, Clean Nation.
- Plant a Tree. It doesn’t cost The Earth.
- Trees for People.
- Need more oxygen? Ask a tree!
- Need air, thank a tree!
- Trees give good look.
- Trees For Hugging
- Root for the Trees.
- Green trees = clean air
Save Paper Save Trees Slogans
Save paper save trees is in itself a slogan. Why is it important to save paper to save trees? We tend to waste a lot of paper and encourage the production of more and more paper but we don’t realize that we are promoting the cutting of trees in this process. So, if you want to discourage the promotion of cutting trees then use the following slogans and let people know what they’re doing wrong.
- Save Paper. Copy Both Sides!
- Paper. Save.
- Recycle Paper and Save Trees.
- Pick a Side.
- Think Before You Print.
- Save paper using a tree.
- Plant More Trees! Save Wild Life!
- Save Paper, Save Trees, Save the Earth!
- Please help save the trees.
- Save Paper. Save Environment.
- Protect the Scenery Preserve the Greenery.
- Save Paper. Save Tree. Save the Planet.
- Put your mind to planning today. Look into the future.
- Reuse old news.
- Save Environment.
- Save Mother Earth.
- Save our Planet.
- Save Paper. Here and There. Don’t Waste it Anywhere.
- Save Paper. Just do it.
- Save the Trees, Save the Earth, We are the Guardians of Nature’s Birth.
- The future is in our hands. Let’s take a stand to preserve the land.
- They kill good trees to put out bad newspapers.
- Think Green!
- To sit down within the shade, you need to save paper first.
- To Sit in the Shade, You Have to Save Paper First.
- Today’s wastage is tomorrow’s shortage.
- Trees are the Answer.
- Save Nature.
- Truth be told, biodiversity is worth more than gold.
- Use Less Paper. Be a Tree Saver.
- Use paper with care. So our trees don’t become rare.
- Wars of the future will be fought over water.
- We all can do more to preserve the Earth we adore. Go Green.
- The weather got me like… We need to plant more trees.
- Why Save Trees?
- World Environment Day.
- Write Off Paper – Go Electronic!
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
Slogans About Cutting Trees
Cutting trees is a crime and we need to stop this by planning events and protests where we can use slogans and stop people from cutting trees.
Some of the cutting trees slogans that you can use are:
- If you cut a tree you cut your life.
- Tree plantation is the best option for pollution.
- Say NO to cutting Trees, Say NO to killing a life.
- Cut a Tree, Cut a Tree and there’ll be no more left to see.
- Trees are the root of all life!
- Smash hard the one who cut the trees
- Feel free to plant a tree.
- May the Forest be with you
- Each one, Plant one
- Stop cutting trees
- Save me! I’m Green!
- Eat a beaver, save a tree
- Cut the greed, Not the green!
- Save trees, enhance the economy
- Save a tree, save shelter for animals
- If a man should live with ease and in peace, cease falling trees.
- Trees are living beings, love them, and care for them.
- A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
- It will never rain roses, when we want to have more roses we must plant more trees.
Save Tree Status
Some of the save tree statuses include:
- Don’t destroy the greenery and don’t spoil the scenery. Save mother earth.
- One tree can make a million matches, One match can destroy a million trees.
- plant a tree, plant a tree, so that the next generation can get air for free
- Don’t make Trees rare, we should keep them with care
- If the present generation cuts down trees, their children will have to pay the fees
- Save the trees, save the Earth. We are the guardians of nature’s birth
- Save Trees or else their leaves will only be seen in Museums
- save trees now they will save you in future
- A plant a day keeps the flood away
- Trees are the root of our existence
- Save the trees, I will even say please
- plant a tree a day and keep soil erosion away
- Think of the long haul, don’t let the trees fall!
- He who plants hope and helps reduction in global warming! Must always plant a tree.
- Cutting a tree means killing life. Saving a tree means you save a life, and you plant a tree, you do plant a life.
- Love your life, plant more trees until their leaves fall off and then encourage them to try again next year. Love the trees.
- One can survive without family, but not without trees as they are one family! one child! To save more and plant more trees.
- Plant a tree, and grow a flower so that we could give mother earth back her power and enhance the beauty of nature. So do plant more trees!
- To make this world air pollution free and to care for humanity. Plant more trees!
- Plant trees and save the environment to bring rain to get rid of summer heat due to global warming.
- Planting a tree is a much better option for a better tomorrow than wearing a mask to be safe from pollution.
- Trees, combat climate change, save wildlife’s habitat, and be prevented ultraviolet rays. So plant a tree for a healthy life.
Save Trees Captions
In this world of social media, captions are the best way of conveying a message. Don’t let your social media platform go to waste and use the following captions as hashtags to spread as much awareness regarding saving trees.
Some save tree captions that can be used by you include:
- Take care of trees and Trees will take care of you.
- Save Trees and Save a life, Kill Trees and Kill Yourself.
- Treat Trees with Care, Climatic Disasters will become rare.
- Plant today, and Stay Healthy Tomorrow.
- A tree today, A tree for coming generations.
- Green is Clean, So keep it green.
- There were many IOT things today, no need for a paper for Tomorrow.
- Give Birth to a plant, Give birth to a life.
- Why are you free, Let’s Plant a Tree.
- Plant Now, Play Tomorrow.
- A plant Today, A life Tomorrow.
- Trees are gifts from nature, save them for a sustainable future.
- Plant a Tree for Fresh Air, And save the Earth from Climate Fire.
- Plant a tree and see it grow; so you can enjoy the cool breeze flow.
- Plant a Tree and Plant a Life OR Destroy Tree and Destroy Life.
- Deforestation will lead us to devastation, Afforestation will lead us to Happy Living.
Slogan Writing on Save Trees
You can use the following slogans and make them even more creative according to your requirement. So, let’s start with some fun slogan writing on save trees taking an idea from the slogans listed below.
- Save Trees, Save Environment.
- Save trees to breathe fresh air.
- Save trees, save this planet.
- Plant more trees, and make the environment pollution free.
- Save trees, save living things
- Save a tree, it doesn’t charge a fee
- Love your wife & don’t cut trees
- Save trees and get out of respiratory diseases
- Save the Tree, eat leaves for free!
- Leave my wood alone
- Save trees, eliminate global warming
- Save trees, get natural friends
- Save a tree get one free
- What do the forests bare? Soil, water, and pure air
- Save a tree to help us breathe
- Enter the oxygen, exit the carbon dioxide
- A tree is a collective property so do take care of it
- Save trees to save our planet
- Save trees, save shelter for animals
- Save trees, decorate nature with green
- Save a Tree and Save a Life
Slogans on Conservation of Trees
Conserving trees is important to fight problems like floods etc. People don’t realize it but literally, every human being can play a part in conserving trees. We need to educate one another on how to conserve trees so let’s use the following slogans and let everyone know of their role to play in the conservation of trees.
- Save trees, live an active lifestyle
- Save trees, save the earth
- Life is impossible without trees
- You can’t live without trees
- Join hands to save trees
- Don’t cut a tree – Don’t cut a life
- Earth looks ugly without trees
- Save a TREE, kill a BUSH
- Help us breathe, save trees
- If a tree falls, it’s heard everywhere
- Saving trees is our duty
- Save Paper – Save trees
- Grow trees, Save a life, Save Earth
- Each one, Teach one, How to plant one
- Tree: You need us
- Trees give life to all
- Treat trees with respect!
- The tree is our best friend – They give us free oxygen
- You can’t breathe without trees
- Make your garden beautiful by planting trees
- If you cut a tree, you kill a life
- Go Green, Save The Trees!
- Imagine the world without trees
- Fight floods with trees
- Plant trees to get free oxygen
- Save trees to save ourselves
- Keep calm & plant more trees
- Love your life & plant more trees
- Cutting a tree means killing a living being
Save Trees Save Earth Quotes
Different people have different stories to tell regarding saving trees and this planet we’re living on. So without further due, let’s see what these people have to say. Some of the save trees save earth quotes are:
- “Help the trees to smile and survive everywhere, to keep mankind alive forever.”
- “At least do not ruin the life of those trees, depending on where we live. Let’s prove that we are humans.”
- “If you cut a tree, you kill a life. If you save a tree, you save a life. If you plant a tree, you plant a life.”
- “In planting trees if you take the pain, there will be more oxygen and abundant rain.”
- “Love the trees until their leaves fall off and then encourage them to try again next year.”
- “One can live without family, but not without a tree. Save and plant trees.”
- “Planting a tree is much better than wearing a mask to be safe from pollution.”
- “A tree stays grounded and connected with its roots. Turn over a new leaf and bends before they break. Enjoys their natural beauty and keeps growing. Be like a tree.”
- “Every part of the world will be green if every heart of the human is green, so for your next generation to grow tall like trees plant more of them.”
- “He who plants a tree loves others besides himself as gardening is not our whole life, but it makes our life whole.”
- “If a man should cease falling trees to live a life with ease and in peace, so to keep our humanity alive forever help the trees to smile and survive everywhere.”
Q1: What is the slogan of Save trees?
- Save the Humans.
- Recycle each and every day, instead of throwing paper and plastic away.
- Saving trees by saving paper. Challenge accepted.
- Recycling is everyone’s responsibility.
- Say no to environmental abuse.
- Reduce your footprint and go green.
- The choice is yours – Save it or Waste it.
- Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. Use Less Paper.
- The land, water, and air Let’s protect them with care.
- Remember… These come from trees.
- Take a stand to save trees
- Planting Trees and Hope
- Plant a tree, plant a life
- Don’t cut, hug the tree
Q2: What is the slogan of do not cut trees slogans?
- If you cut a tree you cut your life.
- Say NO to cutting Trees, Say NO to killing a life.
- Cut a Tree, Cut a Tree and there’ll be no more left to see!
- Smash hard the one who cut the trees
- Each one, Plant one
- Stop cutting trees
- Cut the greed, Not the green!
- If a man should live with ease and in peace, cease falling trees.