The South Indian Bank is a premier Commercial Bank in India. Every year, South Indian Bank releases recruitment notifications for various posts of Probationary Officer and Clerk. Eligible candidates can apply for the various positions of Probationary Clerk.
Keeping records of deposits, withdrawals, loan and mortgage payments, cheques and securities sales. Process loan and mortgage applications and payments, retirement savings plan applications and contributions, term deposits, drafts and money orders.
Keep reading to know about the South Indian bank clerk online test series!
South Indian Bank Clerk Online Test Pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||
Time allotted for each Test
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|English Language||40||50||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
- The medium of examination will be available only in the English language mode.
- For every wrong answer, ¼ marks will be deducted.
South Indian Bank Exam 2021 Syllabus
Synonyms, Homonyms, Antonyms, Spelling, word Formation, Idioms and Phrases, fill in the words, Grammar, Spotting Errors, Sentence Correction, Active/ Passive Voice, Phrases and Idioms, Direct and Indirect Speech, Reading Comprehension, Passage Completion, Theme Detection, Deriving Conclusion, Rearrangement of Passage.
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||
Pie- Charts, Tables, Bar and Graphs, Line Charts, Mixed Data Interpretation, Missing Data Interpretation,
Analogy, Classification, Word Formation, Statement and Conclusions, Syllogism, Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Arguments, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relations, Passage and Conclusions, Alphabet Test, Series Test, Number Ranking and time sequence, Direction sense Test, Decision Making Test, Figure Series, Input/ output, Assertion and Reasoning, Sitting Arrangement, Odd figure out, Analogy, Miscellaneous Test.
Banking Terms, Abbreviations and Economic terminologies, Overview of Indian Financial System, History of Indian Banking system, Recent Credit and Monetary Policies, Important Government Schemes on capital and money market, Introduction to National Finance Institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC etc, Introduction to International Organizations like IMF World Bank, ADB, UN etc, Current affairs related to National and International issues of last six months.
History of Computers, Basics of Hardware and Software, Windows Operating system, Basics of Internet, Terms and Services, Basic functionalities of MS Office, Networking and Communication, Database basics, Basics of hacking, Security tools and viruses.
South Indian Bank Clerk Mock Test 2021
Check out for South Indian bank clerk free test series below:
1. A clock shows the time as 6 a.m. If the minute hand gains 2 minutes every hour, how many minutes will the clock gain by 9 p.m.?
(a) 30 minutes
(b) 25 minutes
(c) 28 minutes
(d) 34 minutes
2. If 92y = 36 what is 9y?
3. If two-third of a bucket is filled in one minute then the time taken to fill the bucket completely will be …….
(a) 90 seconds
(b) 70 seconds
(c) 60 seconds
(d) 100 seconds
4. If a quarter kilogram costs Rs. 60 then how much will cost for 150 grams?
(a) Rs. 30
(b) Rs. 24
(c) Rs. 36
(d) Rs. 40
5. Find the sum of first 100 natural numbers
6. What will be xy if 7862xy is to be divisible by 125?
7. If a quarter kilogram costs Rs. 60 then how much will cost for 150 grams?
(a) Rs. 30
(b) Rs. 24
(c) Rs. 36
(d) Rs. 40
8. A super-fast bus of KSRTC starting from ‘Trivandrum’ and reaches ‘Attingal’ in 45 minutes with an average speed of 40 km/hr. If the speed is increased by 10 km/hr how much time it will take to cover the same distance?
(a) 34 minutes
(b) 36 minutes
(c) 38 minutes
(d) 40 minutes
Answer: Indian Financial System Code
10. Where was the First Sea Bridge Runway was located?
11. Currencies were issued by RBI under which act?
Answer: Section 22 of the RBI Act 1934
Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes. It also gives you access to clarify your doubts. You will be provided with an online platform to prepare for the exam.