The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has conducted the 2019 CHSL Tier-1 exams from March 17, 2020, to March 19, 2020, October 12, 2020, to October 16, 2020, October 19, 2020, to October 21, 2020, and on October 26, 2020, at different centres all over the country. On November 05, 2020, the Commission has published the SSC CHSL Tier-1 answer key for all the participants.
SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 Answer Key
The commission has now published the candidates’ Response Sheet along with the Tentative Answer Keys. Representations in respect of the tentative Answer Keys, if any, may be submitted online from November 05, 2020 (6:00 PM) to November 10, 2020 (6:00 PM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/ answer challenged. Grievances received after 6:00 PM on November 10, 2020, will not be entertained under any circumstances. The candidates may take a print out of their respective Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above-specified time limit.
Click here to check the SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-1 Response Sheet
Candidates can use their Registration Number and Password (as provided in the Admit Cards) to login to the CHSL 2019 Objection management portal, to check their response sheets.
The candidates can calculate their marks in SSC CHSL Tier-1 by following the below-given marking scheme.
- For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded one mark.
- For each incorrect answers, 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty.
- Candidates can calculate their probable score by adding the number of correct answers after deducting the marks for the penalty.
Objections on SSC CHSL Answer Key
While checking the response sheets, if you find any disparity in the provided correct answers, you can raise the issue with the commission to recheck the answer key. The commission will accept the objections from all participants till November 10, 2020. For each objection, you need to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 100.
- Follow the above-given link to access your response sheets.
- Cross-check your answers with the provided answers.
- On the same tab where you downloaded answer key, you can find the second tab “Raising Objection”.
- For raising your objections click on the link.
- On the opened tab, select the question number (you can find the question number in your response sheet) for which you are raising the objection.
- Mark the answer/ question against which candidates want to raise objection along with the reason
- Pay fee of Rs.100 per question in online mode
- Once submitted objections can not be changed.
Once the objection deadline is closed (November 10, 2020), the objections submitted by various candidates will be reviewed by the subject-matter experts. If the objections are found to be valid, the examination authority will revise the answers and publish the final answer key. SSC will then publish the SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-1 results based on this revised answer key.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today with us. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.