SSC, Staff Selection Commission, has finally released the Combined Higher Secondary Examination notification. And the commission is all set to conduct the Tier 01 examination shortly. Its really a glad news for a lot of job seekers. SSC is one of the prestigious institutions, which is involved in the conduction of competitive exams. And, selects candidates to various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. Most of the candidates may have applied and started their preparations. Let’s further discuss the SSC CHSL Selection Process.
SSC CHSL Selection Process 2022
The application window for SSC CHSL recruitment was open earlier for the aspiring candidates to send in the applications. For the latest recruitment, the last date to apply is on March 7, 2022. Remember it is always better to apply soon, than keeping it for the last minute. Moreover, candidates can avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
Ace your SSC CHSL Exam 2022 with Entri! Click here to Download!
SSC CHSL Detailed Selection Process
The selection of candidates by SSC CHSL Examination takes place primarily in three distinct stages. These are:
- Computer Based Examination- Tier-I
- Descriptive Paper- Tier II
- Skill test or Typing Test- Tier III
Let us have a look at each of these stages in detail:
Computer Based Examination- Tier-I
- Candidates who have applied before the closing date, and whose application is found to be in order, are provisionally accepted by the Commission.
- These candidates will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I).
- Admission Certificates for all stages of the examination will be issued online on the websites of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission. Therefore, the candidate should frequently check the SSC website.
Download Entri to get the latest updates of SSC CHSL Examination.
Descriptive Paper- Tier II
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in the Tier-I Examination. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit and for final selection.
- There is a category wise cut off mark for Tier I and also for the subsequent Tiers for different posts that is DEO, DEO Grade ‘A’ and LDC/ JSA and PA/ SA.
Skill test or Typing Test- Tier III
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Document Verification and Tier-III Examination on the basis of performance in Tier-I + Tier-II subject to having scored a minimum of 33% marks in Tier-II Examination( Descriptive test).
- Skill Test/ Typing Test( Tier III) is of qualifying nature.
- Skill tests are mandatory for DEO.
- And, that of Typing Test in Tier-III for all other posts other than DEO.
- Final selection and allocation of Ministries/ Departments/ Offices to the candidates qualified in Document Verification and Tier-III will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in the Tier-I+Tier-II Examinations and the preference of Posts/ Departments confirmed by them at the time of Document Verification.
- Candidates once allotted according to their preferences will be Final and Irreversible. So, advised exercising preference of Posts/ Departments very carefully.
- Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India i.e. all these posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL).
- In cases where more than one candidate secures the equal aggregates marks in Tier-I+Tier-II, the tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:
Total marks of the Tier-II Examination.
Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
Alphabetical order in which names of the candidates appear.
- In all cases, the decision of the Commission will be final.
SSC CHSL Exam Date 2022
|Dates for submission of online applications||01-02-2022 to 07-03-2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||07-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||08-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||09-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||10-03-2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction
11-03-2022 to 15-03-2022 (23:00)
|Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||May, 2022|
|Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||To be notified later|
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2022
The applicants should be between 18-27 years as on 01-02-2022
The candidates should have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. And, for the Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG),12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Posts list 2022
The SSC CHSL Exam(10+2 level exam) is conducted to fill the following posts:
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade A
Get the daily Current affairs News capsule. Download Entri!
So start your preparation for SSC CGL Tier 01 Examination today itself! Day-to-day practice will definitely bring out the winner in you!
Register Now to Receive SSC CHSL Study Materials, Notes, PDFs, Mock Tests!
|SSC CHSL Exam Information Links|
|SSC CHSL Notification||SSC CHSL Mock Test|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus||SSC CHSL Video Course|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date||SSC CHSL Study Materials|
|SSC CHSL Application Form||SSC CHSL Interview Questions|
|SSC CHSL Vacancy||SSC CHSL Job Profile|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Salary|
|SSC CHSL Study Plan||SSC CHSL Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|SSC CHSL Previous Question Papers||SSC CHSL Result|
|SSC CHSL Best Books||SSC CHSL Cutoff|
|SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria||SSC CHSL Exam Analysis|
|SSC CHSL Answer Key|
Discussion about this post