Staff Selection Commission GD Constable 2021 online registration will be commenced by May first week! The important dates regarding the application submission dates are yet to be released. But SSC GD Recruitment 2021 notification expected to be released by May 2021. SSC will conduct a CBT examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) based on vacancies intimated by MHA. Aspirants can follow Entri pages to get the latest SSC GD Exam updates. In this article, go through the pre-requisites to fill the SSC GD Constable 2021 Online Registration and application procedure.
Visit the Entri app page for all the latest updates regarding SSC GD Exam Notifications 2021.
Staff Selection Commission General Deputy (SSC-GD) examination is conducted for various Constable GD posts in
- Border Security Force
- Secretariat Security Force
- Central Industrial Security Force
- National Investigation Agency
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
- Sashastra Seema Bal
- Central Reserve Police Force
- Rifleman GD in Assam Rifles
SSC Notice regarding the Notification Release
SSC GD Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Notification Release Date||May 2021 First Week|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Vacancy||Notification to be released|
|Post Name||GD Constable 2021|
|Online Application start date||Notification to be released ( May 2021)|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||Notification to be released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Examination (CBE)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST)
|CBT Exam Date||02nd August to 25th August 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Notification to be released|
Age Limit: 18-23 years. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen, and other categories of persons in accordance with the Government norms.
SSC GD Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualifications
Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
SSC GD Constable Job Profile – Career Growth, Promotion.
SSC GD Constable 2021 Online Registration
Aspirants should visit the website @www.ssconline.nic.in. or ‘Click here to apply’ link ‘Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) Examination’ provided at www.ssc.nic.in> Apply > GD-Constable.
When redirected to the new home page, aspirants have to register as New User. Go through the instructions and candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
For one-time SSC GD Constable registration, candidates have to click on the ‘Register Now’ link on the home page of the official website.
Check the SSC GD Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- Enter the basic details of the candidate. A valid e-mail, the mobile number should be used for registration and should maintain same till the end of the selection procedure. All information regarding the exam will be intimated through the same.
- Enter the Aadhaar number/Aadhaar enrollment number/identity card and its number.
- Carefully fill in their name and date of birth as given in the Class 10 certificate.
- Fill in the father’s and mother’s names as given in the Class 10 certificate.
- Candidates need to fill in details of their Class 10 exam during SSC GD Constable Registration which includes – the name of the education board, roll number, and the year of passing.
- Enter other columns like gender, highest educational qualification, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- After filling in the basic details, submit the registration form.
- On submission of the Registration Form, the Registration ID and password will be provided.
- Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safe.
- Candidates need to fill in Category, Nationality, Identification Mark, Temporary and Permanent Address.
- Upload photograph and signature, Aadhaar Number, or Aadhaar.
- The photograph and signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the photograph should be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB. The digital size of the signature should be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB. Photo and signature must be clearly visible and photo must be identifiable also.
- Then, chooser Examination Center(preference-wise). Candidates may give options for three centers, in the order of priority, within the same region.
- Upon clicking the ‘Final Submit’ different OTPs will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and email ID. Candidates need to enter both the OTPs to complete the registration process.
Note: The data will be deleted from the system if the registration process is not completed within 7 days from the date of submission of the basic information. Basic details can be changed only once after the completion of the registration process.
Previous Cut-off and Preparation Tips for SSC GD 2021.
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit, or Debit card.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
SSC GD Constable 2021 Online Registration: Click here.
Practice the latest mock tests to ace your preparations.
On successful fee payment, your application will be complete. Candidates shall take the printout of this application for their own record.
Subscribe to Entri and get all the latest Government job updates.
Discussion about this post