The Staff Selection Commission has earlier postponed the SSC Stenographer exam date because of the surge in the number of COVID-19 cases. However, according to the latest notification, the Stenographer Skill test date for Grade C and grade D posts will be held in the month of November 2021. According to the all new notification by Staff Selection Commission the examination is scheduled to conduct from 11 November 2021 to 15 November 2021 for the post of Stenographer Grade C (Group B, Non Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade D (Group C) recruitment is done for various Ministries/ Departments/Organizations in the Government of India. SSC Stenographer 2021 Grade C & D Skill test dates are now officially out to the aspirants. Let us discuss in detail the SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2021 and admit card in detail in this article.
SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2021
As per the new notification released by the Staff Selection Commission, the SSC Stenographer Skill Test for Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ examination 2021 is scheduled from 11 November 2021 to 15 November 2021. As the candidates were eagerly waiting for the release of the examination dates, now they can check the date of the examination as well as the examination details in this article. Check out the table for important dates of SSC Stenographer Exam 2021.
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer|
|Official Notification Release date||October 2020|
|Online application Last Date||4th November 2021|
|CBT Date||August 2021|
|Skill Test Date||11 November 2021 to 15 November 2021|
|Admit Card Status||1 week prior to the exam|
|Official Web portal||www.ssc.in|
Official Notice PDF
All of the aspirants shall download the PDF of the official notification from the link given below:
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2021
Usually, the admit cards are issued to the candidates Two weeks prior to the examination date. The SSC Stenographer Admit Cards will be issued region-wise and displayed on the official website.
The official notification regarding the admit card issue will be updated soon on this page.
How to Download the SSC Stenographer Admit card?
- Log on to the official website of SSC using your registration number and password.
- Click on the Admit Card tab on the home page.
- Select SSC Stenographer Grade C & D.
- Enter the required login credentials such as Roll number or registered ID and Date of birth.
- Verify the given equation to login.
- Now, click on the Submit button.
- View, download, and print the admit card. Keep two/three copies for future uses.
- If there is an error in downloading the admit card, contact the SSC’s concerned Regional authority. And get it cleared. Failure in this will deprive the chance of candidates of attending the examination.
If the candidates forget their Roll Number and Registration Number. They can go through the following steps for getting the same.
- Go to SSC official website.
- Click on the link which says download ‘SSC Stenographer Admit Card’ for your region.
- Enter your name, your father’s name, and your date of birth to get the admit card.
- Select the area which was filled in the form by you for appearing in the exam.
- You can retrieve your Roll Number and registration number and follow the steps given above.
Details present on the admit card
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration/Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Exam name
- Exam date and time
- Reporting time at the allotted test center
- Center address
- Exam day guidelines-to be followed by the candidate while appearing for the exam
Documents Required along with Admit Card
- Valid ID proof-Valid Id proof (Aadhar Card / PAN / Passport / Driving License / Voter Id / Any other Govt. ID Proof)
- Pass-port size photos-Two or three copies
SSC Stenographer: Exam Pattern
There will be Two phases for the exam:
Computer-based Test consists of 3 papers:
- General awareness (50 questions)
- English language and comprehension (100 questions)
- General intelligence and reasoning (50 questions)
So, in total, there will be 200 questions with 200 marks. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Those who score above the cut-off in Phase 1 are qualified to attend the Phase 2-Skill test. This is of qualifying nature. Candidates will have to attend a dictation of ten minutes in English or Hindi. Their efficiency in typing also will be tested by asking them to transcribe certain words into the computer with a speed of 100 words per minute for the post of Stenographer Grade C and 80 words per minute for the post of Stenographer Grade D. The skill test will be held at the commission’s regional offices or at other centers.
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.