SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 Out: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Stenographer Grade C & D admit card. The candidates who had applied for the SSC Stenographer Grade C and D can now visit the official website or click here to download the SSC Steno Admit Card 2022. The admit card is released for the Computer Based Test which will be conducted from June 20, 2022, to June 21, 2022. Admit Card has been released for the Eastern Region, Karnataka Kerala Region, Southern Region, North Eastern Region, Western Region, Madhya Pradesh Region, Central Region, North Western Region, and Northern Region.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022
The SSC Stenographer 2022 selection examination will be held from 20th to 21st June 2022. Candidates clearing the Skill Based Test will be qualified for the final selection process based on the score gained in the Computer Based Examination. The candidates can download their admit card from the Official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
Steps to Download SSC Stenographer 2022 Admit Card
SSC Stenographer Admit card is an important document that shows the details of the applicant, assigned roll number or registration ID, and candidature of the candidates appearing for the examination. Admit Card enables the candidate to enter the examination hall. The candidates can download the admit card from the link provided. Following are the steps to download the SSC Stenographer Admit Card:
i) Visit the Staff Selection Commission’s official website: https://ssc.nic.in/
ii) Click on the ‘Admit Card’ tab, and the links to regional SSC websites appear.
iii) Candidates need to select the SSC region they chose while filling out the SSC registration form.
iv) To access the hall ticket of the SSC Stenographer, candidates have to provide necessary details to log in to the registered account such as date of birth and registration Number/ Candidates name.
v) The ‘SSC Stenographer Admit Card’ PDF will open.
vi) Candidates are advised to verify the details mentioned in the SSC Stenographer Admit Card such as the name of the candidate, center of examination, registration number, etc.
vii) Download the SSC Stenographer Admit Card.
viii) Take a printout of the Admit Card to be carried to the examination center and keep it for future references.
NB: The SSC will not send the hard copy of the SSC Stenographer Admit Card or any other communication to the postal address, hence candidates will have to download the admit card for the Stenographer C & D examination from the website. Candidates must ensure they carry the admit card at the exam center they will not be allowed to appear for the Stenographer exam without the admit card and will be disqualified.
Documents required along with SSC Stenographer Admit Card
Candidates who will be attending the SSC Stenographer Exam 2022 must know that along with the SSC Stenographer admit card, they have to carry a few other documents in the examination hall as well. The following are the required documents along with the SSC Stenographer admit card in the examination hall.
- Three passport-size photographs same as printed on the SSC Stenographer admit card
- Copy of the SSC Stenographer Admit card
- Valid photo identification proof that will be checked and signed by the invigilator. Also, candidates must make sure that the details mentioned on the ID proof and SSC Stenographer Admit Card are similar.
The photo ID proof can be:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Passport/ Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- University/ College ID Card
Details on the SSC Stenographer Admit Card
The applicants willing to appear for the SSC Stenographer 2022 exam must check the details mentioned on the SSC Stenographer Call Letter before downloading with details like a correct and clear photograph, signature, and other details. Candidates who download the SSC Stenographer admit card should find the following information mentioned
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Date and Time of Examination
- Father’s name
- Mailing Address
- Date of birth
- Name and address of examination center
- Stage and Medium of Question Paper
- Time Duration of the examination
In case candidates find any mistake or error in the SSC Stenographer Admit Card, they must immediately contact the concerned authority and get it rectified. For the corrections on the SSC Stenographer admit card, candidates can contact the Regional Centers for correction. Also, if the candidate is unable to download the admit card for the SSC Stenographer exam, they can contact the authorities.
Things to be remembered on the day of the Exam:
Below mentioned are a few instructions for the exam day to be remembered by the candidates:
- Carry the admit card printout to the exam center.
- Two recent passport-sized photos are required to submit.
- The photos must be similar to the one uploaded.
- ID proof is essential to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates cannot carry any electronic device.
- Personal belongings including digital watches, and mobile phones must be submitted before entering the exam hall.
- Candidates must reach the exam center at least 60 minutes before the exam begins.
- Credentials will be verified as per which a candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidates will be allotted seats half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- The answer sheet will be provided 20 minutes before the exam time.
- Students are requested to fill in detail like name, date of birth, roll number, etc, and also read the instructions mentioned on the sheet carefully.
- No candidate will be allowed in the exam center when it is less than half an hour left for the exam to begin.
- Sheet for rough work will be provided.