SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2021 Out: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Stenographer Grade C & D admit card on November 1, 2021. The candidates who had applied for the SSC Stenographer Grade C and D can now visit the official website of click here to download the SSC Steno Admit Card 2020. The admit card is released for the Computer Based Test which will be conducted from November 11, 2021. Admit card has been released for the North Easter Region.
SSC Steno Admit Card 2020 – Download Now
The Staff Selection Commission will soon release the admit card of SSC Stenographer 2021 Stage 1 examination. The SSC Stenographer 2021 selection examination was to be held be conducted from 29th to 31th March 2021. However, it got delayed due to the spike in covid cases. The candidates can download their admit card from the Official website of Staff Selection Commission.
Steps to Download SSC Stenographer 2021 Admit Card
SSC Stenographer Admit card is an important document that shows the details of the applicant, assigned roll number or registration ID and candidature of the candidates appearing for the examination. Admit Card enables the candidate to enter the examination hall. The candidates can download the admit card from the link provided. Following are the steps to download the SSC Stenographer admit card:
- Log on to the Staff Selection Commission official website.
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ tab, the links of regional SSC websites will appear.
- Candidates need to select the SSC region they chose while filling the SSC registration form.
- To get the hall ticket of SSC Stenographer candidates has to provide necessary details to log in to the registered account such as date of birth and registration Number/ Candidates name.
- SSC Stenographer Admit card PDF will open.
- Candidates are advised to verify the details mentioned in the SSC Stenographer Admit Card like name, examination centre, registration number, etc.
- Download SSC Stenographer admit card.
- Take a print out for producing in the examination and keep it for future reference.
NB: The SSC will not send the hardcopy of SSC stenographer admit card or any other communication on the postal address, hence candidates have to download the admit card for Stenographer examination from the website. Candidates must ensure themselves to carry the admit card at the exam centre otherwise they will not be allowed to appear for Stenographer exam and will be disqualified.
Documents required along with SSC Stenographer Admit Card
Candidates who were preparing for the SSC Stenographer Exam 2020 must know that along with the SSC Stenographer admit card, they have to carry a few other documents in the examination hall as well. The following are the required documents along with the SSC Stenographer admit card in the examination hall.
- 3 passport size photograph same as printed on the SSC Stenographer admit card
- SSC Stenographer Admit card Copy
- A photo identification proof which will be checked and signed by the invigilator. Also, candidates must make sure that the details mentioned on the ID proof and SSC Stenographer Admit Card are identical.
The photo Id proof can be anything such as:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Passport/ Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- University/ College ID Card
Details on the SSC Stenographer Admit Card
The applicants willing to appear for the SSC Stenographer 2020 exam must check the details mentioned on the SSC Stenographer Call Letter before downloading as it is important that the details mentioned in the admit card are correct and clear with respect to photograph, signature and other details. Candidates who download the SSC Stenographer admit card should find the following information mentioned on call letter.
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph & signature of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Date and Time of Examination
- Father’s name
- Mailing Address
- Date of birth
- Name and address of examination center
- Stage and Medium of Question Paper
- Time Duration of the examination
In case candidates find any mistake or error in the SSC Stenographer call letter then they should immediately contact the concerned authority and get it rectified. For the corrections on the SSC Stenographer admit card, candidates can contact the Regional Centers for correction Also, even if the candidate is unable to download the admit card for SSC Stenographer exam they can contact the authorities.
Things to be remembered on Exam day
Below mentioned are few instructions for the exam day to be remembered by the candidates:
- Carry the admit card print out in exam center.
- Two recent passport sized photos are required to submit.
- The photos must be similar to the one uploaded.
- Id proof is essential to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates cannot carry any electronic device.
- Personal belongings including digital watch, mobile phones must be submitted before entering the exam hall.
- Candidates must reach the exam center at least 60 minutes before the exam begins.
- Credentials will be verified as per which a candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidates will be allotted seats half an hour before commencement of exam.
- The answer sheet will be provided 20 minutes before the exam time.
- Students are requested to fill the detail like name, date of birth, roll number etc and also read the instructions mentioned on the sheet carefully.
- No candidate will be allowed in the exam center when it is less than half an hour left for the exam to begin.
- Sheet for rough work will be provided.