Table of Contents
SSC Stenographer exam is organized by Staff Selection Commission to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Grade C and D stenographer in central government organizations. SSC Stenographer exams 2021 was postponed initially. The new dates will be out soon. Interested candidates those who have applied for this recruitment can check this article as you begin the preparation for the exam. Do not wait for last minute to prepare for the exams. Check on the appropriate resources for preparation, plan a schedule and begin the preparation as the dates are already announced. check this article for SSC Stenographer Study Materials 2021. Article also includes study tips, practice quiz, previous paper, mock test and video tutorials
SSC Stenographer Study Materials 2021
In this article we will give you a glimpse on
- Subject wise SSC Stenographer study materials from ENTRI in PDF format
- ENTRI free mock test
- SSC Stenographer previous question paper
- How Entri will help with study preparation with Video Tutorials
Selection of study materials plays a very important role in helping you score better for the examination. Hence one has to make the decision wisely and select appropriate study materials before you begin the study preparation.
SSC Stenographer Study Material Video Course By Entri
General Intelligence and Reasoning Video Lessons
All of the aspirants who are doing the final round of preparation to face the SSC Stenographer Exam 2021 shall enroll in General Intelligence and Reasoning Video lessons provided by Entri. It consists of all the major topics that covers the entire syllabus taught in a pleasing way that will appeal to the candidates.
General Awareness Video Lessons
The aspiring candidates shall cover all the General Awareness questions if you download the entri app and enroll for the SSC Exam preparation. Here you will receive plentiful general awareness questions that are most likely to be asked in the examination.
English Video Lessons
As English is one of the major subjects of the SSC Stenographer examination, one must be very sure with the questions that will be asked from this category. Therefore, to make it easier for the aspirants, Entri has launched an English Video course, that will help to ace the examination. The course consists of numerous lesons on various topics covered by experts in the field.
Subject wise SSC Stenographer Study Tips and Study Materials 2021
SSC Stenographer exam includes computer based test and skill based test. CBT has three subjects included. General awareness, reasoning and English language with a total of 200 marks. English language has the highest weightage of marks with a total of 100 out of 200. Prepare accordingly and test yourself before the exam as the analysis of the mock test will definitely help you score better in the exam.
SSC Stenographer Reasoning ability study tips
- Practice Puzzles on a daily basis
- Understand the concepts. It is very important to begin from the easier level of the concepts to the difficult level. Work with that flow
- Check for tricks and shortcuts to solve the reasoning questions
- Prepare notes and highlight the shortcuts that can be used for different kind of questions
- Go through previous year question papers and check for the type of questions regularly asked
- Get the concepts cleared and then the practice different sort of reasoning questions
- Attempt mock tests and analyse where are you going wrong and then correct the mistake and try again
- Check for best and easy method to solve problems from best online tutorials available.
SSC Stenographer Reasoning ability study Materials
- SSC Stenographer Study material on reasoning ability- syllogism
- SSC Stenographer Study material on reasoning ability- linear seating
- SSC Stenographer Study material on reasoning ability-Word formation
- Reasoning ability practice quiz on Alpha numeric series
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – Puzzle
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – rectangular Seating
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – Triangular Seating
- Reasoning ability quiz – Blood Relations
SC Stenographer English Language study tips
- Make reading a daily habit
- Cultivate the habit of reading newspaper regularly
- Understand the English Grammar rules
- Practice reading comprehension
- Go through the English Vocabulary Practice questions on regular basis
- Attempt Cloze tests on a regular basis
- Watch and listen to English language more and Initiate the habit of speaking in English.
- Practice mock tests and analyse your weaker section in English and work on that more
SSC Stenographer English Language study Materials
- Basic grammar rules on preposition
- Essay writing tips for English descriptive paper
- Weekly English vocabulary – June
- Weekly English vocabulary – May
- Weekly English vocabulary –April
SC Stenographer General Awareness study tips
General awareness section includes both static GK and Current affairs. Static Gk is about the affair that is fixed. Current affairs is something that needs to be updated frequently. To score well in the General Awareness section one has to
- Keep oneself updated with the current affairs nationally and internationally
- Reading newspaper should be part of daily routine
- Subscribe to current affairs channel online and frequently get updates of latest news
- For static GK one has to memorize well in order to remember perfectly
- Static GK has to be prepared well in advance on a regular basis. If piled to the end then it will be difficult to remember everything together.
- Static GK has variety of areas. Pick one area on regular basis. read that and memorise well and take down notes to revise at the end
SSC Stenographer General Awareness study Materials
- Weekly Current affairs- June 2021
- Monthly current Affairs
- List of Regional rural Banks in India
- List of Government Schemes
- List of Nobel prize winners from India
- List of satellites launched by India
- List of Indian States and its official languages
SSC Stenographer Mock Test 2021
1. Where is National Sugar Institute established?
B) New Delhi
2. Three taps A, B and C together can fill an empty cistern in 10 minutes. The tap A alone can fill it in 30 minutes and the tap B alone in 40 minutes. How long will the tap C alone take to fill it?
A) 16 minutes
B) 24 minutes
C) 32 minutes
D) 40 minutes
3. Ram saves 14% of his salary while Shyam saves 22%. If both get the same salary and Shyam saves Rs. 1540, what is the saving of Ram?
A) Rs. 990
B) Rs. 980
C) Rs. 890
D) Rs. 880
4. In the following question, out of the four given alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase.
Explore every avenue
A) To rim away
B) To march forward
C) To look for every possible means
D) To be taken by surprise
5. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four given alternatives, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice.
The fur coats were imported from London by us.
A) London imported the fur coats.
B) London was imported the fur coat.
C) We imported the fur coats form London.
D) We had imported the fur coats form London.
SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper
Click the below link for SSC Stenographer previous year question papers
Start Learning today itself with the apt study materials & ace your SSC Stenographer Examination 2021.