SSC Stenographer exam is organized by Staff Selection Commission to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Grade C and D stenographer in central government organizations. SSC Stenographer exams 2021 was postponed initially. Interested candidates those who have applied for this recruitment can check this article as you begin the preparation for the exam. Do not wait for last minute to prepare for the exams. Check on the appropriate resources for preparation, plan a schedule and begin the preparation as the dates are already announced. Check this article for SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper 2021.
SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper 2021
In this article we will give you a glimpse on
- SSC Stenographer previous Question Papers
- SSC Stenographer Mock Test
- SSC Stenographer Practice quiz
- How Entri will help with study preparation along with video tutorials
SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper Free Download
Practice from previous year papers will definitely help in boosting your preparations for the exam. SSC Stenographer exam includes computer based test and skill based test. CBT has three subjects included. General awareness, reasoning and English language with a total of 200 marks. English language has the highest weightage of marks with a total of 100 out of 200. Prepare accordingly and test yourself before the exam as the analysis of the mock test will definitely help you score better in the exam. Below Tabulated are the previous year question papers of SSC Stenographer Written exam.
Click the below link for SSC Stenographer previous year question papers
SSC Stenographer Mock Test
Mock test will have questions in the exactly similar pattern as to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve in same time limit. Solving mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam.
1. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four given alternatives, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice.
The Germans were expected to win the international trophy.
A) It was expected that the Germans would win the international trophy.
B) The international trophy was expected to be won by the Germans.
C) It was expected that the Germans will win the international trophy.
D) It was expected by the Germans that they would win the international, trophy.
2. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.
It is a right way ______ the railway station.
3. In the following question, out of the four given alternatives, select the one
which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
4. In the following question, out of the four given alternatives, select the one
which is opposite in meaning of the given word.
5. The Constitution of India was adopted in
A) 26 January, 1950
B) 26 January, 1949
C) 26 November, 1949
D) 31 December, 1949
SSC Stenographer Practice Quiz
It is very important to take topic wise practice quiz as when the the topic preparation is done. It helps you analyse how much of the topic is understood and which area needs more concentration. Below listed are few topic wise quiz of the reasoning ability sector and English language sector of the computer based skill test
- Reasoning ability practice quiz on Alpha numeric series
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – Puzzle
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – rectangular Seating
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – Triangular Seating
- Reasoning ability quiz – Blood Relations
- English Practice Quiz on word replacement
- English Practice Quiz on Homonyms
- Daily practice English Quiz
Entri provides free online tutorials for various topics included in different examination. Candidates can refer the videos for preparation. Candidates can have different types of learning methods. Few are auditory learners and others are visual learners. Video sessions will definitely help in emphasizing on the topic better and in a much clarified manner. So do not miss this chance when preparing for SSC Stenographer Exam. Check below for free online tutorials for competitive examination.
As the SSC Stenographer exam concentrates more on English language , Candidates can subscribe for the English language comprehension videos available in Entri YouTube Channel to score better for the examination.