Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Stenographer Grade C and Grade D 2021 recruitment notification. The candidates with basic eligibility of 12th standard can apply for the Stenographer Grade C and Grade D post can apply for the post through the official website of Staff Selection Commission. The applicants will be selected through written examination conducted by SSC and they will be recruited in various Central Government organizations. Here in this article you can check out the SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria 2021 – Age Limit, Qualification.
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria 2021
SSC Stenographer is a post looking forward by many Central Government job aspirants, the tiring waiting comes to an end in the upcoming months. Before applying to the post of Grade C and D Stenographer, check out the following eligibility criteria.
- The minimum age limit for both post is 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for Grade C stenographer is 30 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for Grade D stenographer is 27 years.
Age Relaxation: A relaxation in age has been given to candidates of the below-mentioned categories
|PH + Gen||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
- The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for appearing in the Skill Test will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Intermediate/Higher Secondary/10+2/Senior Secondary in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01-01-2020, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission.
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC Stenographer 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for SSC Stenographer 2021 Grade C and D Post is;
- The candidates belonging to the General category should pay Rs.100/-
- Applicants who belong to the Scheduled caste, Ex-servicemen, Persons with disability and Women candidates were not required to pay any application fees.
Steps to Apply Online for SSC Stenographer 2021?
The candidates can apply through the official website of Staff Selection Commission for Stenographer Grade C and D by using following steps.
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Click on link of Apply Link given on the page.
- Click on New Registration in SSC Stenographer 2021 application window. Then click on the register button.
- Candidates are required provide the personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- After that click on submit button to complete the online registration form of SSC Stenographer. All the candidates will be issued Registration ID for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D exam.
- Then, login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for SSC Stenographer.
- In the next step, upload photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Login with registered ID and password to fill up the Part-2 of the application form of SSC Stenographer. After filling up the application form, check out all the details that you have entered.
- Click on Final Submit button and can save a copy of application form for future reference.
Learn with Entri app and download easily. Start your exam preparation of SSC Stenographer Grade C and D 2021. Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants!