Staff Selection Commission SSC has released the final answer key for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2022. The SSC released the result for (Paper-I) of the Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2022 on January 9, 2023. Candidates can check the result on the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in. In this article, we will discuss SSC Stenographer Grade C&D Answer Key 2022.
The Staff Selection Commission conducts various recruitment drives annually to select eligible candidates for different Central Government organizations, including SSC JE, CGL, CHSL, CPO, GD, and many other examination. Likewise, the Staff Selection Commission will conduct the SSC Stenographer recruitment in two stages, starting with a computer-based test followed by a skill test. After each exam, the Commission will release an answer key for self-evaluation and to calculate the candidate’s probability of being selected.
SSC Stenographer Grade C&D Final Answer Key 2023 – Details
|SSC Stenographer Final Answer Key 20233|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2023|
|Post Name||Stenographers C & D|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2023||17th, 18th November 2022|
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2023 Release Date||Released|
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key Release Mode||Online|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
SSC Stenographer Grade C&D Final Answer Key 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the final answer key of the Computer Based Exam of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2022. Candidates can check the answer key at Commission’s official website ssc.nic.in. The SSC Stenographer exam 2022 was conducted on November 17 and 18, 2022 and the result was announced on January 9. The final answer keys will be available till February 10.The marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates will be made available from January 25 onwards. This facility will be available till February 8.
How To Download SSC Stenographer Grade C&D Answer Key 2023?
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Click on the link marked as ‘Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination: Uploading of Final Answer Keys along with Question Papers’, in the Latest News section.
- Enter the required login credentials such as Roll number or registered ID and Date of birth.
- Now, click on the Submit button.
- Download and print the answer keys and question paper. Compare your answers.
|To Check SSC Stenographer Final Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
Details Mentioned on SSC Stenographer Answer Key
Candidates can check various details on the answer key. The following details are given on the SSC Stenographer 2022 answer key:
- Name of Conducting Body
- Name of Exam
- Date of Exam
- Question Paper Set
- Serial-wise Correct Answers
How To Calculate SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Scores?
The tentative answer key is useful in calculating the probable scores. Aspirants can use the provisional key and response sheet to calculate their scores. Furthermore, they must know the SSC Stenographer exam pattern for calculating scores. The following is the method to calculate the probable scores:
- Candidates will get one mark for each correct answer.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- No marks for unanswered/ unattempted questions.
- Thus, the formula to calculate scores is as follows:
SSC Stenographer Scores = [(Number of Correct Answers * 1) – (Number of Incorrect Answers * 0.25)]
Objections Against SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2023
Aspirants with objections to the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Answer Key 2023 can submit them via the official website until November 28th, 2023. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will provide an objections link on their website. Fill and submit objections before the deadline. The officials will review and respond to objections on the official website.
SSC Stenographer Cut Off 2023
The SSC Stenographer 2023 Computer Based Test Cut Off marks is the minimum marks that the candidates need to obtained and to be called for the next round of the selection process. The cut off marks are released as in the PDF format along with the result of Grade C and Grade D posts of Stenographer exam. You can check out the expected and previous year cut off marks of SSC Stenographer 2023.
The SSC Stenographer cut off marks are decided on certain factors like;
- The difficulty level of the question paper.
- Number of candidates appeared the Computer Based Exam.
- SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Previous Cut Off marks.
- Average marks scored by candidates in SSC Stenographer Grade C and D.
- A total number of vacancy announced in the official notification.
Good Luck to all the Aspirants who are gearing up for the SSC Steno Exam 2023!