The SSC Stenographer exam is organized by Staff Selection Commission to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Grade C and D stenographer in central government organizations. As the initial dates for the SSC Steno 2021 Exam is now postponed due to the pandemic, the new dates are expected to be out soon. Interested candidates those who have applied for this recruitment can check this article as you begin the preparation for the exam. Do not wait for last minute to prepare for the exams. Check on the appropriate resources for preparation, plan a schedule and begin the preparation as the dates are already announced. Check this article to attempt SSC Stenographer Free Mock Test Online 2021.
SSC Stenographer Free Mock Test Online 2021
Attempt the free mock test below to check your understanding on the subjects. SSC Stenographer exam includes computer based test and skill based test. CBT has three subjects included. General awareness, reasoning and English language with a total of 200 marks. English language has the highest weightage of marks with a total of 100 out of 200. Prepare accordingly and test yourself before the exam as the analysis of the mock test will definitely help you score better in the exam
1. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four given alternatives, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice.
The Germans were expected to win the international trophy.
A) It was expected that the Germans would win the international trophy.
B) The international trophy was expected to be won by the Germans.
C) It was expected that the Germans will win the international trophy.
D) It was expected by the Germans that they would win the international, trophy.
2. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.
It is a right way ______ the railway station.
3. In the following question, out of the four given alternatives, select the one
which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
4. In the following question, out of the four given alternatives, select the one
which is opposite in meaning of the given word.
5. The Constitution of India was adopted in
A) 26 January, 1950
B) 26 January, 1949
C) 26 November, 1949
D) 31 December, 1949
6. Where is National Sugar Institute established?
B) New Delhi
7. Three taps A, B and C together can fill an empty cistern in 10 minutes. The tap A alone can fill it in 30 minutes and the tap B alone in 40 minutes. How long will the tap C alone take to fill it?
A) 16 minutes
B) 24 minutes
C) 32 minutes
D) 40 minutes
8. Ram saves 14% of his salary while Shyam saves 22%. If both get the same salary and Shyam saves Rs. 1540, what is the saving of Ram?
A) Rs. 990
B) Rs. 980
C) Rs. 890
D) Rs. 880
9. In the following question, out of the four given alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase.
Explore every avenue
A) To rim away
B) To march forward
C) To look for every possible means
D) To be taken by surprise
10. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four given alternatives, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice.
The fur coats were imported from London by us.
A) London imported the fur coats.
B) London was imported the fur coat.
C) We imported the fur coats form London.
D) We had imported the fur coats form London.
11. Point P is in which direction with respect to point Q?
I. Point T is in the north direction of point V which is in the east of point S.
II. Point S is in the south of point P which is midway points C and Q. Q is in north direction of point V.
A) Statement I alone is sufficient to answer.
B) Statement II alone is sufficient to answer.
C) Either Statement I alone or statement II alone is sufficient to answer.
D) Both I and II together are not sufficient to answer.
E) Both I and II together are necessary to answer.
12. Statements: I. He piece is 3.70 metre long.
II. One piece is 1.50 metre longer than another piece and the remaining piece is 90 cm long.
A) Statement I alone but not Statement II alone is sufficient to answer the problem.
B) Statement I alone sufficient and also statement II alone sufficient to answer the problem.
C) Statement II alone but not Statement I alone is sufficient to answer the problem.
D) Statement I and II both are needed to answer the problem.
13. Run fast ____________ get your ticket
14. How many Former Presidents have been awarded “Bharat Ratna” till now?
Importance of Appearing for SSC Stenographer Mock Test
They say practice makes perfect, and when you look to the habits of professional athletes, musicians and actors, it’s easy to see why. Psychology writer Malcolm Gladwell once espoused the 10,000 hour rule: only after 10,000 hours of practice does a person become an expert in any field. While you may not need 10,000 hours of practice to crack the SSC exam, there’s no denying that completing practice tests can help you achieve better results.
Mock test will have questions in the exactly similar pattern as to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve in same time limit. Solving mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam.
Few important measures to be kept in mind when you take the mock tests are
- Do not casually take up the mock test. Mock test has to be answered in a complete examination like environment to acquire the complete benefits.
- Do not end it up with just answering the test. Ensure to perform analysis of the test attempted as it assists you to track the progress with instant answer evaluations.
- Mock test will help you identify problem areas, but it can also help reassure you that you indeed know your subject.
- By discovering and confirming your subject matter strengths, you can devote more time to the areas where you really need focus.
SSC Stenographer Mock Tests by Entri
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam according to your convenience. as is important in any other exam, ssc stenographer exam also calls for appearing multiple mock tests on a daily basis. This will help the aspirant to focus on the time taken to complete the test, pattern of questions, number of good attempt made, etc. Through netri, we provide numerous mock tests that can be availed on subscription to the particular course that you are looking for. Apart from these, some of the salient features of Entri is as follows:
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts.