Table of Contents
The staff selection commission conducts the examination to the post of stenographers annually. This is a national level recruitment. The SSC recruits various candidates to Group C and Group D posts via this recruitment. The primary duty of a stenographer is transcribing words by typing them. The Staff Selection Commission is all set to release the official notification, SSC Stenographer Notification 2021. It is very important that candidates know how to apply for this recruitment. In this article we will discuss SSC Stenographer Apply Online 2021.
SSC Stenographer Apply Online – More Details
The Staff Selection Commission recruits various candidates to Grade C (Group B non gazetted) post or Grade D (Group C non gazetted) post. The recruitment notification will be out soon. The selection process for selecting candidates to stenographer posts includes a computer based test. Once the candidates clear the computer based test, there will also be a stenography skill test. The salary scale the staff selection commission proposes for stenographers is Rs 9300 to 34800 for grade C posts. For Grade D posts the pay scale ranges between 5,200 to 20200.
The table given below will give you an overview regarding Staff selection commission stenographer examination 2021.
|Name of the Examination
|SSC Stenographer examination 2021
|Examination Conducting Body
|Staff Selection Commission
|Notification release date
|Will be updated soon
|National level examination
|Mode of examination
|Computer Based test, skill test
|Duration of the examination
|2 hours (CBT)
- SSC Stenographer Exam 2021 notification release date – To be announced
- Starting date for submission of online application – Will be released soon
- Last date for submission of online application – To be announced
- Last date for submission of application fee – Will be released soon
- SSC Stenographer Examination Date 2021 – To be announced
SSC Stenographer Exam 2021 – Eligibility Criteria and Vacancy
All the candidates aspiring to apply for this recruitment must make sure that they adhere to all the eligibility conditions.
- All the candidates applying for Stenographer Group C and Group D posts under the staff selection commission must complete the minimum educational qualification as set up by the official board
- Candidates should complete their 10+2 education or equivalent from any recognized board or university
Candidates applying for this recruitment must be a citizen of India, or subject of Nepal, subject of Bhutan or refugee from Tibet who seeked asylum in India before January 1, 1962, Person with Indian origin who has transferred from Myanmar, Srilanka, Uganda, United republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, East African Countries etc.
All the candidates should refer to the official notification. The notification for SSC Stenographer exam 2021 will be updated here once the staff selection commission makes it official.
- For grade C posts age limit is between 18 years and 30 years
- Age limit for candidates applying for grade D post is between 18 and 27 years
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per government rule. Candidates should refer to the official notification for the same.
Vacancy details for SSC Stenographer Exam 2021 will be put out soon. Staff selection commission will release the vacancy details along with the official notification. We will update the same as soon as the commission makes it official on their website. As per previous years recruitment pattern the vacancies released is given below
- Total number of vacancies – 1464
- Vacancies under grade C posts – 473
- Vacancies under grade D posts – 991
Candidates can click on this link to check out Staff selection commission Stenographer posts list 2021.
SSC Stenographer Apply Online 2021
How to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission
- A home screen will appear. Click on the tab that displays “Apply”
- Make sure that you have completed the registration process before applying for the recruitment
- Complete the registration process by entering your valid details, uploading your photograph and signature
- Open the link displaying “SSC Stenographer Exam 2021”
- Fill in the SSC Stenographer application form. Remit the application fee via net banking or debit/ credit card payment.
We hope the article about SSC Stenographer Apply Online 2021 will help you further. We are also here to help you with this examination providing more details. Click here to know about SSC Stenographer Study Plan 2021. Take unlimited mock tests from entri for SSC Stenographer exam 2021. Make your dream a reality.