Table of Contents
TN TET exam will be soon approaching. The candidates who are interested in a teaching career can look forward to applying for the TN TET exam. But is it worth applying as per your salary expectation? It is always relevant to have a complete understanding of the salary scale for each position before applying. Normally, there will be a common salary structure for every position. But candidates can differentiate and understand the salary scale from the official notification.
Once, the official notification is out, the candidates can check the salary scale, in-hand salary and other details regarding the salary in the notification. So, here we are discussing the salary structure for the TNTET exam qualifiers. Together, the in-hand salary, allowances and other details regarding the TET exam are given below. Read further to have a complete understanding of the TNTET.
TNTET Salary Structure 2022
Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board often provides the details of salary and other allowances in the official notification of the exam. So, before running into the application procedure, the candidates can verify the salary scale and other allowances included in the package.
Candidates can download the official notification to have a complete understanding of the position and the requirements it demands. But in a single sentence, TNTET exam qualifiers will get a fair enough salary structure and allowances in consideration with the government placement. If you are a fan of teaching and sorting for a permanent and stable teaching job with a perfect salary structure in Tamil Nadu, then this is it! You can blindly choose this exam and start preparing for the exam now!
The in-hand salary provided for the candidates who pass the TNTET exam is ranging from Rupees 1,15,700 which is to be noted as level 16. Usually, the TNTET qualifiers get a salary range from 36,400 Rupees each month. But as with every government job, with promotions, performance and years passed, the candidates can reach up to 1,15,700 Rupees. The grade pay of the salary scale is Rupees 4600 with pay level 16. As most government jobs encourage allowances and increments per year, TNTET qualifiers will also get similar benefits
The yearly salary scale of the employee working under the Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board will be around 436800. The candidates who are interested in teaching can find this a golden opportunity. The salary slips of employees will hold details regarding the gross payment, in-hand salary, the date of payment and the details of allowances or special considerations if any.
TNTET Allowances 2022
Tamil Nadu teacher recruitment board ensures to provide allowances and other benefits for its employees. If you are qualifying for the TNTET exam, you will get allowances like dearness, travel and many more. Usually, government jobs are well-settling and secure, when it comes to retirement. Along with that, all other expenses will be met along with the proper plan from the government. So, it is a great way to live a happy life with government allowances.
The employees will receive rent and fuel allowances as per the necessity. Along with that, the government pays for your health issues and ensures child safety. You can also bring out the best performance and get a bonus Let’s check out the major allowances type that comes under the teaching section.
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Fuel Expenses
- Paid holidays
- Government Accommodation
- Increments and incentives
- Ample paternal and maternal leave
- Job training
- Medical facilities
- Professional development
- Leave and travel concession.
- Health insurance
- Child safety
TN TET Promotions
The Tamil Nadu government ensures to allocate the promotions and bonuses for the employees with great performance and stability. If you are joining the government as a teacher, then you can gradually increase the level of payment you receive with time. With subsequent experience and relevant knowledge, you can climb the ladder and retire if the requirements are met within the period of your service.
TNTET Roles and Responsibilities 2022
The candidates who qualify for the TNTET will be working in the Tamil Nadu Government schools. As the position is about teaching, the requirements are all around the teaching part. But it isn’t as easy as it sounds. Along with the teaching part, the teachers are responsible for the moral and mental wellness of the children. Bringing up a fit and secure generation ahead is in the hands of a teacher. So, let’s see the responsibilities which come under the teaching profession in Tamil Nadu government placement.
- Creating the lesson plans and study materials like notes, brief presentations etc for the children for a better understanding and employing the best teaching strategies in the classroom.
- The teacher must be inclined toward the system and the management in which they work. Usually, the employee must adhere to the policies of the government and ensure to work on the days which government insists.
- Along with teaching, the teachers are responsible for exam duties and ensuring the complete error-free approach of students during the exam in the exam hall. The teachers have to be careful regarding the malpractices in the exam hall and report accordingly to their superiors.
- After the exam season, the teachers will be called on for the paper valuation. The respected position holders will be placed in certain wings of the valuation camp. The attendance and proper valuation are to be noted. In case of unmentioned absence or malpractices, the teacher may face government actions
- The complete syllabus should be covered by the teacher or the prescribed portions should be dealt with in detail in the classroom.
- If required, as per the climatic and societal situations, the teachers have to take online and offline classes as per the government instructions
- Teachers should be impartial and should not segregate students on the basis of colour, caste, religion, economy, gender or any basis. If any of those situations appear, the teacher should maintain an impartial role and correct the situation with norms of equality
The candidates who are looking forward to attaining the teaching field under the Tamil Nadu government service will get a fair payment scale and allowances. It is always a most sought one in the teaching sector. So, if you are planning to grab this job, make sure you put forward the perfect strategies to crack the exam. The candidates can download Entri App to prepare for the exam with a study plan and notes from the expert mentors. Without any delay Download Entri App and start your preparation!