Table of Contents
TNPSC Group 1 posts and salary details must be taken into consideration by all of the people who are planning to apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 1 vacancy and you must download the official notification as soon as it is available on the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission because it will have most of the information related to the Group 1 department vacancies. TNPSC Group 1 jobs list and salary details and all of the other specifications will also be available on the official notification published by the authorities. Given below, we are sharing the specifications of TNPSC Group 1 Salary Details 2022 – In Hand Salary. TNPSC Group 1 salary in hand is also mentioned below.
TNPSC Group 1 Salary Structure 2022
The salary structure for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 1 post is in the 22nd level and the salary will range from Rupees 56100 to 177500. This pay scale was revised recently by the concerned authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and the candidates will have to clear all of the three stages of the selection procedure in order to get to this level of the salary structure. You can check out all of the other details related to the salary by taking into consideration the payslip and also the in-hand salary will be different from the salary scale presented in the official notification.
In TNPSC Group I there are various Technical and Non-Technical vacancies available like Technical – Asst. Engineer, Asst. Conservator of Forests etc. and Non-Technical – Deputy Collector [Civil Services, (Executive Branch)], Mandal Parishad Development Officer (Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Service), Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies (Co-operative Service) etc. The salary will be different for the different vacancies presented in the group one department and you can easily check out the perks and allowances available to the officers.
The salary slip will be available after the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will select the candidates and the candidates will finish at least one month working in the organisation. The salary slip will have all of the important specifications related to the allowances available to the employees of the organisation. You can check out the salary slip of all of the Other Jobs available inside the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and then you will be able to see what are the extra benefits available for the employees apart from the salary.
TNPSC Group 1 Post Wise Salary 2022
When the Salary is concerned, these Top level Officers get the Scale of Pay of Rs.15600 – 39100/ with Grade Pay Rs.5400/(PB-3). This scale of pay is considered as per the 2016 Group 1 notification. Now consider as an example that Group 1 starting salary will be around 40-48k which is said to be the Gross salary (Basic pay +Dearness allowance) excluding allowances and deductions which may vary according to the post. The current dearness allowance is said to be 132 per cent of basic pay as of date 31.12.2016. The general deduction includes 10 per cent of gross salary which will be contributing pension scheme. General allowances include HRA, Medical allowance, City compensation allowance, other allowances, etc, which may vary according to the post. TNPSC Group 1 exam has various Non-Technical as well as Non Technical jobs. The tables give a list of both these job groups along with their salaries.
|SL No||Group I – Technical Posts||Salary Details (Rupees)|
|(2)||Asst. Motor Vehicle Inspector||15280-40510|
|(3)||Asst. Director of Legal Metrology||N/A|
|(4)||Industrial Promotion Officer||16150-42590|
|(5)||Asst. Conservator of Forests||25600-50560|
|S. no||Group I – Non-Technical Post||Salary Details (Rupees)|
|(2)||Deputy Superintendent of Police Category- II.||20680-46960|
|(3)||Commercial Tax Officer||20680-46960|
|(4)||Regional Transport Officer||19050-45850|
|(5)||Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||18030-43630|
|(6)||District Panchayat Officer||19050-45850|
|(8)||Divisional Fire Officer||N/A|
|(9)||Deputy Superintendent of Jails||19050-45850|
|(10)||Assistant Commissioner of Labour||N/A|
|(11)||Assistant Excise Superintendent||N/A|
|(12)||Municipal Commissioner Grade-II||16150-42590|
|(13)||District Social Welfare Officer||18030-43630|
|(14)||District Backward Classes Welfare Officer including Assistant Director||N/A|
|(15)||District Tribal Welfare Officer||N/A|
|(16)||District Employment Officer||18030-43630|
|(17)||Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade-II||16150-42590|
|(18)||Assistant Treasury Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.||16150-42590|
|(19)||Assistant Audit Officer||16150-42590|
|(20)||Mandal Parishad Development Officer||16150-42590|
TNPSC Group 1 Allowances 2022
There are a lot of perks available for the people who are planning to give the entrance examination for the Group 1 vacancy presented by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. There is a list of allowances provided to the employees of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and given below we are specifying the allowances provided to the Employees as per the official notification released by the authorities recently.
- Traveling Allowance (TA)
- Dearness allowances (DA)
- House rent allowance (HRA)
- Telephone/ Mobile connection
- Study leaves
TNPSC Group 1 Promotions 2022
If you are working in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission then you will be liable to get promotions as per the standards issued by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and if you have got a really good score in your employment then you will definitely be promoted to the next level without having to worry about the promotions in anything particular. It can also give entrance examinations of different types in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to get employment promotions as issued by the concerned authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. You can check out the recruitment notifications issued by the concerned authorities every now and then in order to grab most of the promotional opportunities as soon as they are available.
TNPSC Group 1 2022 Relevant Study Material
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is annually conducting selection exams to recruit the most eligible and abled candidates for Group 1 posts. The candidates who are interested in the post can apply online. The online portal is now open for applying. The TNPSC group 1 exam is conducted for selecting candidates for about 134 vacancies in the following departments namely, Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Assistant Commissioner, District Employment Officer, District Officer, Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies, District Registrar, Assistant Director of Rural Development. The recruitment will be based on the three-tier selection process. The selection process includes the prelims exam, mains, and interview. Those candidates who are qualifying for the prelims can only attend the mains exam. The candidates who pass the mains can only attend the last and final stage of the recruitment process, namely, the interview. Given below are some important study materials.
- Modern Times: India 1880s-1950s (Environment, Economy, Culture)
- A Concise History of Modern India
- History of modern India
- A History of Modern India
- Certificate Physics And Human Geography; Indian Edition
- Researching Geography: The Indian context
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution & Indian Polity For Civil Service Preliminary & Main Examinations
- Objective Indian Polity
TNPSC Group 1 2022 Books
As this government post in offering life security and high salary the number of candidates applying for the post is increasing year by year. The candidates should expect a tight competition. To crack the exam easily, the candidates need to find the best study materials and books for the preparation. The study materials play a very crucial role in making the preparation fruitful. Numerous study materials are available in the market nowadays, selecting the best materials to study is the decision of the candidates. Choose the best and be the best! The candidates should be very careful while selecting the study materials for the preparation. The syllabus for the prelims is different from the main. Now, the candidates can find the most helpful study materials for the exam here.
|General Science||Class 6th to Class 12th NCERT Science Books||–||–|
|Sama cheer Kalvin Science books for Class 6 to Class 12||NCERT Publication||–|
|Current Events||Newspapers like The Hindu||Tamil Nadu Textbook and Educational Services Corporation||–|
|Tamil Current Affairs magazines like Pothook Arrive Ulagam||–||–|
|Geography||Sama cheer Kalvi books for Class 6 to Class 12||–||Multiple authors|
|Class 11 and Class 12 NCERT books||Tamil Nadu Textbook and Educational Services Corporation||Multiple authors|
|History and Culture of India||Sama cheer Kalvi books for Class 6 to Class 12 (New Syllabus)||NCERT Publications||Multiple authors|
|India’s Struggle for Independence||Tamil Nadu Textbook and Educational Services Corporation||Bipin Chandra|
|Indian National Movement||Tamil Nadu State Board books for Class 11 and Class 12||Penguin Random House India||Multiple authors|
|Indian Economy||Indian Economy||Tamil Nadu State Board||Ramesh Singh|
|State Board books for Class 11 and Class 12||Tata McGraw-Hill Education India||Multiple authors|
|Indian Polity||Indian Polity||Tamil Nadu State Board||M. Lakshmikanthan|
|Subject||Name of the Book||Publication||Author|
|Modern History of India and Indian Culture||History of Modern India||Orient Black Swan Publications||Bipin Chandra|
|Social Issues in India and Tamil Nadu||Tamisha Varela||Teensy Publication||Rd. J. Dharmaraja|
|General Mental Ability||Same books as the Prelims||–||–|
|Indian Polity and emerging political trends across the world affecting India||Indian Polity||Tata McGraw-Hill Education India||M. Lakshmikanthan|
|State Board Political Science books of Class 11 and Class 12||Tamil Nadu State Board||Multiple authors|
|Role and impact of Science and Technology in the development of India||Developments in Science and Technology||Spectrum Books Private Ltd.||Ishwar Singh|
|Science and Technology Part- The Hindu||The Hindu||Multiple authors|
|Tamil Society ‐ Its Culture and Heritage||State Board Class 12 book||Tamil Nadu State Board||Multiple authors|
|Geography of India with special reference to Tamil Nadu||Geography of India||Spectrum Publications||Majid Husain|
|Environment, Biodiversity and Disaster Management||Environment||Shankar IAS Academy||Shankar IAS Academy|
|NCERT Biology and Geography books of Classes 6 to 10||NCERT||Multiple authors|
|Indian Economy – Current economic trends and the impact of the global economy on India||Indian Economy for Civil Services Exam||Tata McGraw-Hill Education India||Ramesh Singh|
TNPSC Group 1 2022 Exam Strategies
The last notification had only 66 vacancies notified against the 6 posts in various departments. So, the correct preparation plans for the TNPSC Group 1 only help to get into the final merit list. For this highly competitive preliminary examination, it is important to prepare smartly. How to start your studies? Usually, this is the question, that is in the mind of all aspirants. The first thought should be to understand the Exam – the frequency of the exam, a pattern followed selection procedures, exam patterns. Then, the candidate should make own planning and the preparation should end till the last phase of selection! After these basics, make study plans and follow these points described below.
- Completely understand the exam pattern for both Prelims and Mains. The mark distribution is very important to be kept in mind, plan your topics on the basis of marks! The portions with more marks should never be omitted!
- Now, make the appropriate study plans. It needs nearly 6 months to smoothly cover the Prelims topics for a beginner. And, nearly 3-4 mths for the Mains exam. The pattern of exam, as given above, an objective for Prelims and Descriptive for the Mains. So, it should be really focused to improve your writing skills too!!
- Next, phase after proper study plan setting comes the Study material selection. Always start from scratch. Don’t leave the textbooks you used in your school times. When it comes to the Combined Civil Services – state-wise/ UPSC – NCERT / SCERT books will be a basic companion for all aspirants. Collect the e-books or textbooks from classes 6-12 for all the subjects. Start preparations.
- Then, prepare short notes on the topics and this will be a revision tool too. Memorize the facts daily or in a fixed interval. Note the year, important static gk take-aways, personalities, awards, etc, in your short notes.
- Other, subject-wise best books list has been updated on our page. There are hundreds of publications available in the markets and browsing through them to find the right one is always a hurdle. For the preliminary examination, the best way to keep you ahead of the race is only possible by following the state government textbooks. The best resource for the applicants is the school textbooks. One should follow them as their sole bible for the basic science, geography, polity, and history topics.
- Subscribe to Entri for all the topics to be covered in Regional Languages, short tricks videos, samcheer lessons notes, daily challenges, rank booster questions including each subject.
- For the current affairs section, one has to follow any standard newspaper( like The Hindu) and try to give importance to the matters related to Tamil Nadu. Candidates can also refer to Entri App for the current affairs section to prepare for TNPSC Group 1.
- Assess your preparations, daily, weekly, monthly by practising mock tests. Avail of the full-length mock test series and also the sectional tests. Ranking will be available in the online platform of Entri, so candidates can get an idea of their performance. Improve by making necessary steps in the preparation strategy and plans.
- The previous question paper will be a good source for understanding the exam pattern followed by the commission in the past years. We recommend you to practice a previous paper right before, making a preparation plan, So that candidates will get an idea regarding the topics he/she is knowledgeable/ unconcerned about!
If you are planning to fill up the application form for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission then you must fill out the application form as soon as the official notification is available by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Entri curated by well-known experts of the industries that will help you to start preparing for the entrance examination. You can check out the video lessons and mock tests available at our platforms specially developed by the panel of experts so that you can track your entrance examination on the first try.