Though the TSLPRB(Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board)has hinted at 16,925 Police Constable Vacancies for 2019, the TSLPRB Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2019 is not yet out. Keep checking this website for updates on the TTSLPRB SI Constable Exam. We bring you an overview of the TSLPRB SI Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) selects applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The board is recruiting vacancies for “SCT PC Civil / SCT PC IT & C and SCT SI Civil/ SCT SI IT & C/ ASI FPB.” As per TSLPRB Constable & SI Notification, candidates will be selected by their performance in Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test and Final Written Examination.
Telangana Constable Selection Procedure
The TSLPRB has been discussed the detailed TS Police Constable Syllabus 2019 for the subject wise and topic wise. Candidates have also know the Final Selection procedure for the recruitment of the Police Constable posts.
- Preliminary Written Test (PWT)
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination (FWE)
Detailed TS Constable Syllabus 2019 In Telugu and English, Urdu has been provide here for Preliminary Exam, Physical Test, and Final written exam as subject wise and topic wise.
TSLPRB Police Constable: Preliminary Exam Pattern 2019
All the candidates who have applied for the Police Constable Recruitment posts are allowed to appear in the Preliminary Written Test. The detailed TS Police Constable Exam Pattern 2019 is discussed below for Pre Exam.
|Subjects||No Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English, Science, Mathematics, General Knowledge and Awareness||200||200||3 Hours|
- The Preliminary Test will be held for the registered candidates only.
- It will be Objective Type exam consist of multiple-choice questions.
- There will be 200 Questions of 200 Marks in total.
- Paper will be set in the English, Telugu and Urdu languages.
- Candidates should have answered in the OMR Sheet using the Blue/Black ball pint pen only
|Test Type||Subject names||Total Questions||Marks||Time Period|
|Objective Type||General Science||200||200||3 Hours|
|Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability|
|Contents pertaining to the State of Telangana|
|History of India, Indian culture, Indian National Movement|
|Indian Geography, Polity and Economy|
- TS Police Prelims Exam contains objective questions.
- You have to answer a total of 200 questions.
- One question has one mark.
- The maximum marks in the preliminary exam are 200.
- The total time period is 3 hours.
|Written||1||Arithmetic Ability and Test of Reasoning||200||Objective|
|4||Telugu & Urdu||–|
Now that candidates have the TS Police Constable Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern should not waste their time As there are a large number of candidates who have applied for the same post, competition is going to be very tough. Good luck with the exams!