The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted under the guidance of the University Grants Commission (UGC). The purpose of the examination is to determine the eligibility of the candidate who must be a citizen of India for the post of Assistant Professorship, Junior Research Fellowship for Universities and Colleges located in the country. The process of selection of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Assistant Professorship depend on the overall performance of the candidate in the exam.
This UGC NET exam consists of two papers, Paper I and Paper-II. It mainly consists of objective type questions. The NTA shall conduct the UGC NET Exam 2021 from 06 October to 08 October 2021 and 17 October 2021 to 19 October 2021 for paper one and paper two respectively.
UGC NET Notification 2021
- The UGC NET official notification 2021 along with the online form link for the post of Assistant professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
- The UGC NET notification 2021 contains all the important information regarding the upcoming examination.
- Aspirants must check the UGC NET notification pdf and ensure they are aware of all the aspects of the examination.
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2021
The UGC NET exam consists of two papers namely,
(a) Paper I.
- Paper I and Paper II will consist of only objective type questions.
- The candidate must be aware that there will be no break between the two sections.
UGC NET Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2021
- Paper I consists of a total of 50 questions and each question is 2 marks.
- The total mark for Paper I is 100.
- The candidate will be allotted one hour to attempt the paper I section.
- It consists of topics from teaching aptitude, research aptitude, reasoning ability, comprehension, communication, divergent thinking, and general awareness.
- All the questions are compulsory.
UGC NET Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2021
- Paper-II consists of a total of 100 questions and each question is of 2 marks.
- The total marks for Paper II are 200.
- The candidate will be allotted two hours to attempt this section.
- Paper-II will have the questions based on the subject that is selected by the candidate.
- All the questions are compulsory.
UGC NET Answer Key 2021
The UGC NET 2021 answer key is an important document for the candidates. It helps candidates to check the number of correct answers marked by them and predict their score along with their chances of clearing the exam. Listed below are a few pointers regarding the UGC NET answer key.
- The UGC NET Answer Key 2021 will be released by the National Testing Agency soon after conducting the exam.
- The NTA UGC NET answer key will be available for a few days in the form of the candidate’s response.
- It can further be checked by the candidates who have appeared in the examination through their login credentials.
- The login credentials refer to the application number and password.
- The NTA shall conduct the UGC NET Exam 2021 from 06 October to 08 October 2021 and 17 October 2021 to 19 October 2021
- After the release of the final UGC NET answer key, candidates have to wait for the UGC NET 2021 result which will be available on the official website in the form of a scorecard
- It can be downloaded by the candidates through their login credentials.
- Qualified candidates can appear for the further selection process.
- The UGC NET 2021 result will be declared a few weeks after conducting the examination.
- The result will be declared for different subjects separately.
- The candidates will be selected for the post of Junior Research Fellowship or Assistant Professor based on the UGC NET 2021 cutoff.
I hope this article was helpful. If you are an aspirant and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. We will assist you with content and insights related to the examination. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Focus on the good and work hard. Good luck