UGC NET Exam is one of the most participated government examinations in the country. The examination is conducted under the supervision of CBSE nad candidates from various parts of the country appear for this examination. After the conduction of the examination, UGC NET Result id published by the commission through the official website. The candidates who attempted the exam can now check the results on the official website or check here for the direct link to download the result.
UGC NET Result 2022
The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted under the guidance of the University Grants Commission (UGC). The purpose of the examination is to determine the eligibility of the candidate who must be a citizen of India for the post of Assistant Professorship, Junior Research Fellowship for Universities and Colleges located in the country. The process of selection of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Assistant Professorship depend on the overall performance of the candidate in the exam.
How to Download UGC NET Result 2022?
Candidates can download the UGC NET result 2022 from the official website now. The commission through the official notification has informed that the candidates who have appeared for the NGC NET examination can now download the result from the official website. The given below are the steps that the candidates need to follow so as to check and download the UGC NET Result 2022.
- The candidates can visit the official website of NTA UGC NET @ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth
- Or else login with the Password and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click on NTA UGC NET Result
- Link to Download Scorecard will appear in a new window
- Download the scorecard and save it for future reference
NTA UGC NET Result Download Link
Direct Link to Download NTA UGC NET Result 2022(Inactive)
UGC NET Answer Key 20222
The UGC NET 2022 answer key is an important document for the candidates. It helps candidates to check the number of correct answers marked by them and predict their score along with their chances of clearing the exam. Listed below are a few pointers regarding the UGC NET answer key.
- The UGC NET Answer Key 2022 will be released by the National Testing Agency soon after conducting the exam.
- The NTA UGC NET answer key will be available for a few days in the form of the candidate’s response.
- It can further be checked by the candidates who have appeared in the examination through their login credentials.
- The login credentials refer to the application number and password.
- The NTA shall conduct the UGC NET Exam 2021 from 06 October to 08 October 2021 and 17 October 2021 to 19 October 2021
- After the release of the final UGC NET answer key, candidates have to wait for the UGC NET 2021-22 result which will be available on the official website in the form of a scorecard
- It can be downloaded by the candidates through their login credentials.
- Qualified candidates can appear for the further selection process.
- The UGC NET 2022 result will be declared a few weeks after conducting the examination.
- The result will be declared for different subjects separately.
- The candidates will be selected for the post of Junior Research Fellowship or Assistant Professor based on the UGC NET 2022 cutoff.
UGC NET Cut Off 2022
The official cut-off marks for the year 2022 is not yet published by the recruitment commission as the examination is not yet conducted. te given below is the details regarding the expected UGC NET cut off for the year 2022 and the previous year UGC NET cut off.
|Name of Category||Expected UGC NET Cut Off Marks 2022|
UGC NET Previous Cut-Off
UGC NET 2019 exam was conducted on June 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28, 2019. Eligibility certificate will be issued to those candidates who will qualify UGC NET exam. The certificate will be valid for the next three years after declaration of result or issuance of the certificate. Check the PDF given below to know the subject-wise and category-wise cut off percentage marks along with the number of candidates who have appeared for each subject in all categories.
UGC NET Selection Process 2022
UGC NET examination is conducted under the supervision of CBSE and it follows a certain process for the selection of the eligible candidates. the given below are the details regarding the UGC NET selection process that the commission is following for the year 2022.
- Candidates of the General category need to acquire at least 40% aggregate marks in both Papers I and II. Reserved candidates need to acquire at least 35% aggregate marks in both papers I and II.
- The qualification of the number of candidates for Assistant Professor should be equal to 6% of the total number of candidates appearing in both the papers.
- The qualification of the number of candidates for JRF should be equal to 1% of the total number of candidates appearing in both papers.
- The aggregate percentage of both paper I and II in a particular subject, corresponding to the number of slots arrived at, will decide the qualifying cut-off for selecting Assistant Professor in that subject. All other subject-wise qualifying cut-offs shall be determined in the same way.
- Out of the total number of qualified candidates, candidates who had applied for “Eligibility for Assistant Professor and JRF both” shall be taken into consideration for the post of JRF.
- Available JRF slots are allocated among different categories on the basis of the subject according to the Government’s Reservation policy.
- The aggregate percentage of both paper I and II in a particular subject, corresponding to the number of slots arrived at, will decide the qualifying cut-off for selecting JRF in that subject. All other subject-wise qualifying cut-offs shall be determined in the same way.
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2022
The UGC NET exam consists of two papers namely,
(a) Paper I.
- Paper I and Paper II will consist of only objective type questions.
- The candidate must be aware that there will be no break between the two sections.
UGC NET Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2022
- Paper I consists of a total of 50 questions and each question is 2 marks.
- The total mark for Paper I is 100.
- The candidate will be allotted one hour to attempt the paper I section.
- It consists of topics from teaching aptitude, research aptitude, reasoning ability, comprehension, communication, divergent thinking, and general awareness.
- All the questions are compulsory.
UGC NET Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2022
- Paper-II consists of a total of 100 questions and each question is of 2 marks.
- The total marks for Paper II are 200.
- The candidate will be allotted two hours to attempt this section.
- Paper-II will have the questions based on the subject that is selected by the candidate.
- All the questions are compulsory.
UGC NET Exam Centres 2022
The given below are the list of the examination centres across various states where the UGC NET examination is conducted in the year 2022.
|State||City||Exam Centre Code|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar/ Naharlagun||AL01|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Port Blair||AN01|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar/ Durg||CG01|
|Daman and Diu||Daman||DD01|
|Delhi||Delhi/ New Delhi||DL01|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||DN01|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur (Himachal Pradesh)||HP01|
|Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)||HP03|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City||JH01|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Baramulla||JK01|
|Dharwad/ Hubballi (Hubli)||KK10|
|Ernakulam/ Angamaly/ Muvattupuzha||KL04|
|Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai||MR16|
|Patiala/ Fatehgarh Sahib||PB08|
|Telangana||Hyderabad/ Secunderabad/ Ranga Reddy||TL01|
|Noida/ Greater Noida||UP09|
I hope this article was helpful. If you are an aspirant and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. We will assist you with content and insights related to the examination. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Focus on the good and work hard. Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations. Good luck!