Table of Contents
Here is a piece of good news for the candidates who are searching for the latest Bank jobs, we have discussed here the Latest United Bank of India Recruitment 2022. We know that many candidates have a dream of working in the banking sector. Public Sector Banks have released various job notifications with the purpose to deliver more job opportunities for the eligible, now The United Bank of India Limited is going to be unleashed the Upcoming United Bank of India Vacancy 2022 for vacant positions of PO posts, there is a fair opportunity for all the bank job seekers, who are preparing for the bank jobs. As our latest information, we come to know United Bank of India Notification 2022 will be liberated to fill various vacancies. The candidates who were waiting to get a job in the banking sector, can use this opportunity and apply online, the official website where you can apply for United Bank of India Recruitment 2022 is https://www.unitedbank.co.in.
United Bank of India PO Eligibility 2022
The eligibility criteria for the Latest United Bank of India Recruitment is the set of standards in terms of age and educational qualification that the candidates will have to fulfill to be eligible for the recruitment procedure. The candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be denied from the recruitment procedure. The eligibility criteria of the United Bank of India have been given below
United Bank of India PO Age Limit
The candidates of the United Bank of India aged between 21-30 years are eligible to sit for the examination.
United Bank of India PO 2022 Age Relaxation for Multiple
|Categories||Relaxation in Age|
|Physically Handicapped SC/ST||15 YEARS|
|Physically Handicapped OBC||13 YEARS|
|Physically Handicapped General||10 YEARS|
United Bank of India PO 2022 Educational Qualifications
- The candidates should be a graduate from any stream with an aggregate of 55% from any recognized university and 50% for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- The candidate has a computer course from any recognized institute or university is necessary.
- The students awaiting results and those who are in the final year of graduation aren’t eligible for the examination.
United Bank of India PO Nationality
The candidate of the United Bank of India must be a citizen of India.
How to Apply for United Bank of India Online Application form 2022
United Bank of India will be unleashed the online applications at the official website of https://www.unitedbank.co.in. The candidates are strictly recommended to apply online well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of the online application form. Candidates must download the user guide for the online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other prerequisites for submission of the Online application. The registration process will be held in two stages, in the first stage, the aspirant is needed to pay the application fee while in the second stage the candidate can fill out the online application and submit it. The candidate shall take a printout of the application and store it for future concerns. The application procedure step by step is mentioned below
- The candidate has to visit the official website https://www.unitedbank.co.in, Then a new screen will open with various links.
- Download the United Bank of India Recruitment notification pdf provided, and read the complete detailed information about the vacancy.
- If you confirm that you have complete eligibility criteria, then may participate in the recruitment
- Click on the Online Application Form. After that new screen will be opened there
- Fill up your complete details in the application form & upload the scanned documents.
- Re-check and review your filled application form before submitting of final submit button.
- The applicant should pay the specified fee as selected through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each method of payment.
- After payment of the fee, the PDF United Bank of India application form 2022 will be developed, including the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID No in the PDF application form has to be noted for future reference.
Application Fee and Payment
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs 1200/-|
|All other Candidates||Rs 600/-|
The fee may be paid via Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/UPI.
These are the complete details regarding the Union Bank of India PO eligibility criteria. We hope you found this article informative and helpful and please do not hesitate to connect us with any doubts and updates. You can also download our ENTRI Learning App and begin preparing for any competitive examination in a good way. Our app provides you with Test Series, Mock tests, PDFs, Previous year’s question papers, and much more to ease your exam preparations.