Table of Contents
The Union Bank of India, one of the premier banking institutions in India conducts the Probationary Officer (PO) examination annually at the national level for its different branches located all over the country. The official notification for the Probationary Officer (PO) position will be soon released by the Union Bank of India. Before applying for such competitive examinations, it is important for candidates to be aware of the process of selection and the eligibility of criteria to be met by the candidates to apply and secure a promising career in the banking industry.
The following article gives detailed information on the selection process for the Union Bank of India Probationary Officer (PO) 2022 examination as well as the eligibility criteria and pattern of examination before applying for the examination.
Union Bank of India PO 2022: Selection Process
The probationary officer (PO) position vacancies are open for different branches of the Union Bank of India. Candidates applying for the the examination will have to undergo the recruitment process to be qualified to secure the position. The selection process for the examination includes two stages and they are:
- Online Written Examination
- Interview Round
Union Bank of India PO 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The Union Bank of India PO 2022 examination has set a few criterion for candidates to check whether they are eligible or not to apply for the national level examination. Several factors such as educational qualification, age limit of candidates belonging to different category and nationality determines the eligibility of a candidate to apply for the recruitment examination. The Union Bank of India PO position eligibility criteria is as follows:
Union Bank of India PO: Educational Qualifications
- The candidate must be a graduate from any stream with an aggregate of 55% from any recognized institution/university and 50% for candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PH categories.
- The candidate must have passed a computer course from any recognized institute/university.
- The students currently appearing or awaiting final year results are not eligible to apply for the examination.
Union Bank of India PO: Age Limit
The candidates applying for the United Bank of India Probationary Officer (PO) examination must be aged between 21-30 years.
Union Bank of India PO: Age Relaxation for Different Categories
|Categories||Relaxation in Age|
|Physically Handicapped SC/ST||15 Years|
|Physically Handicapped OBC||13 Years|
|Physically Handicapped General||10 Years|
Union Bank of India PO: Nationality
The candidate must be a citizen of India to be eligible to apply for the Union Bank of India PO 2022 examination.
Union Bank of India PO 2022: Exam Pattern
For gaining clarity and understanding of the Probationary Officer examination, candidates will have to go through the exam pattern. The exam pattern for the Union Bank of India PO exam is as follows:
|Section||Duration||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Marking Scheme|
- The Union Bank PO written examination will be objective. The exam will be online.
- Except for the English Paper, the exam will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Once the candidate clears the online written examination, he/she will be able qualified to attend the interview round.
Aiming for high marks and saving time can be achieved once the candidate takes up the right study material for their exam preparation. ENTRI APP provides mock tests, learning tools, study materials and quizzes that will guide you through a thorough comprehension of the relevant topics as well as to help you become confident in scoring well for your examination.