Table of Contents
World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims 2022 will be celebrated on 21st November 2022 and on this auspicious location awareness will be created related to the victims who were killed due to rash driving. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to this day and also the themes and the history of the day so that you have the proper information as to how you can participate and do your best to create awareness at your personal level.
World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims 2022
World Day Of Remembrance For Road Traffic Victims is celebrated on the 3rd Sunday of November every year in order to provide resources and awareness related to the many millions of people who have been seriously injured or killed in the world’s road accidents. This day is celebrated so that the people can acknowledge the suffering of all of the affected victims and their families due to the sudden death or a sudden serious injury. On this day the Government of countries from all over the world creates events so that the people can be educated about road safety and traffic signals and rules of their own country.
Why is the World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims 2022 observed?
In the year 1995, Road victim organisation observed the World Day Of Remembrance For Road Traffic Victim for the very first time and after a while NGOs from Africa, South America and Asia joined the movement in order to create proper awareness related to the victims who got into tragic road injuries and also the grieving families. 10 years later on 26th October 2005, the World Day Of Remembrance For Road Traffic Victims was observed by the UN General Assembly. Now, it is celebrated all over the world in order to create awareness related to traffic rules and regulations.
World Day Of Remembrance For Road Traffic Victims 2022 Theme
Last year was the 25th anniversary of World Day Of Remembrance For Road Traffic Victims. This year will mark the starting of the new decade for the action for road safety which will end in 2030. This year’s theme is Act For Low Speeds. It is important to have proper information related to speed limits on specific locations and this year the emphasis will be laid on that specific thing. The people will be educated in the details of a low-speed area and also events will be held on the auspicious occasion of this day, World Day Of Remembrance For Road Traffic Victims, 2022.
World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims 2022 Quotes
In order to create awareness related to this day, you can participate in the events created by the UN and do your best in order to acknowledge the victims of road injuries and also their families who are having a tough time adjusting. Given below we are sharing some of the details related to quotes made on this occasion.
- On the occasion of World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims, always think of your family and friends before breaking any traffic rule.
- Losing your loved ones in accidents is the biggest shock. Happy World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims.
- World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims reminds us that we must always be more careful and cautious when we are on road.
- The responsibility of one person on road can save the lives of many others. Always abide by traffic rules for a happier and safer future.
- The best thing that we can do for our loved ones is to keep ourselves safe on roads by following the traffic rules.
- On the occasion of World Remembrance Day, let us hope that we have no one to remember on this day, we have all our loved ones safe and happy!!!
- Death or life is not in our hands but following or breaking the traffic rules is certainly in our hands.
- One moment of thrill can bring darkness into the lives of people who love us.
The main objective of this day is to provide a platform to the road traffic victims and their families and also remember the people who were killed and seriously injured in road accidents. You can also acknowledge the crucial work of emergency services and draw attention to the legal responses to road injuries.