Table of Contents
BOI or Bank of India has released the Bank of India Officer Admit Card 2022 on its official website on 4 August 2022. All the applicants who registered successfully for the Bank of India credit officer exam can download their BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022 from @https://www.bankofindia.co.in or by clicking on the direct link given in this article. In this article, we have discussed all the details related to BOI Officer Admit Card 2022 along with important events and the steps to download it.
BOI Officer Admit Card 2022
Bank Of India Officer Admit Card 2022 is out now. BOI Officer exam is scheduled to be conducted on 21 August 2022. Individuals who have applied for this exam were eagerly waiting for their BOI Officer admit card 2022. They can now download their BOI Officer admit card or Hall ticket by using the registration number/roll number and DOB(date of birth)/password which was generated at the time of filling the BOI officer application.
BOI Officer Admit Card 2022: Overview
The Bank of India will be conducting the BOI Officer Exams for the Post of Credit officers on 21 August 2022. Check complete details about the Bank of India Officer Admit Card 2022 in the table given here.
|Bank Of India Officer Admit Card 2022: Overview|
|Name of Organization||BOI (Bank of India)|
|Post Name||Officers – (On Regular Basis) – Economist, Credit Analyst, Credit Officers, Statistician, Risk Manager, Tech Appraisal, IT Officer – Data Centre,
(On Contractual Basis) – Manager IT, Senior Manager IT, Manager IT (Data Centre), Senior Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialists), Manager (End Point Security), Manager (Data Centre) – System Administrator Windows, Manager (Data Centre) – Cloud Virtualisation, Manager (Data Centre) – System Administrator Solaris/ Unix, Manager (Data Centre) – Storage & Backup Technologies, Manager (Data Centre – Network Virtualisation on SDN-Cisco ACI), Manager (Database Expert), Manager (Technology Architect), Manager (Application Architect), Senior Manager IT (Data Centre), Senior Manager (Network Security),
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Exam and Interview|
BOI Officer Admit Card 2022: Important Dates
Bank of India (BOI) has disclosed all important dates related to the BOI Officer Admit Card 2022 for online written exam. Aspirants can check below for all the important dates related to BOI Officer Admit Card 2022
|BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022||4th August 2022|
|BOI Credit Officer Exam||21st August 2022|
BOI Officer Admit Card 2022 Out: Download Link
Bank Of India Credit Officer Admit Card 2022 download link has been made available by BOI on the official website of BOI i.e https://www.bankofindia.co.in on 4 August 2022. We are providing the official website link for downloading the Bank Officer Admit Card 2022 below. Aspirants must download their admit card as soon as possible to avoid any kind of technical glitches later.
Steps to Download BOI Officer Admit Card 2022
Aspirants can check below all the steps to download BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022
Step 1: Visit the official website of the BOI (Bank of India).
Step 2: On the home page click on “Careers” appearing on the top and a new tab will appear with all the current vacancies (openings).
Step 3: Click on the download call letter link. A PDF will appear.
Step 4: In the PDF you will find “click for downloading the Admit card for online examination”.
Step 5: Now you need to enter your Registration number or Roll Number or DOB (Date of birth)/Password to log in, which you have received on your registered email id during Bank Officer 2022 registration process.
Step 6: A new tab will appear with Bank Officer Admit Card 2022.
Step 7: Click on the print button to download your Bank officer admit card and save it for future reference.
Documents Required To Carry At The Exam Center
- You must bring the hall ticket along with (currently valid) photo identity proof (PAN Card/Passport/Permanent Driving License/Voter’s Card with photograph/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer or People’s Representative on official letterhead/Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised College or University/Aadhar Card/E-aadhar Card with a photograph/Employee ID) in original as well as a photocopy. Please note that your name as appearing on the admit card (provided by you during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- 2 recent color passport size photograph.
Details Mentioned on Bank Officer Admit Card 2022
- Applicant Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Aspirant’s Date of Birth
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Name of Exam Centre
- Test Centre Address
- Post Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of the candidate and bank officer
Important Instructions Issued By Bank of India
- Aspirants must wear mask and gloves.
- Get a transparent water bottle with 50 ml sanitizer and a simple pen with ink pad to the hall.
- An Aspirant must have AarogyaSetu App installed on his mobile phone. The AarogyaSetu status must show Aspirant’s risk factor. An Aspirant will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. In case a Aspirant does not have a smart phone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration is provided along with this Call Letter) and produce the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
- Aspirant registration will be done through photo and Biometric capture of Right thumb impression (with adequate sanitation). Photo captured will be matched with the photo uploaded by you in the application. You must NOT change your appearance from the photo provided by you during the registration process.
- Aspirant must drop the rough sheets, call letter, ID proof copy in the boxes provided at the exit of lab/venue while leaving or at the designated place indicated by Exam officials.
Hope that this article was helpful. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enrol yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck.