Table of Contents
The Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) is a top-tier public-sector bank with headquarters in Pune and a network of offices throughout India. The Bank of Maharashtra has requested people with adequate qualifications to apply online for the position of Generalist Officers in Scale-II and III. The BOM seeks to hire talented officers who have not only banking expertise but have also worked in other verticals / specialised branches/credit proposal processing cells, etc.
Applicants who hold all of the required credentials and wish to appear in the next Bank of Maharashtra Generalist officer examinations should be familiar with the curriculum and question paper format. See the table below for additional details on the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist officer 2022 exam pattern, curriculum and some tips on how to prepare for this exam. Important details of the exam are as given in the following table
|Notification date||04th February 2022|
|Starting of application||05th February 2022|
|Last date of application||22nd February 2022|
|Call letters for Exam||Yet to be notified|
|Online Exam date||12 Mar 2022|
|Result date||Yet to be notified|
|Call letters for interview||Will be informed later|
|Interview/ GD date||Will be informed later|
|Vacancy||Generalist Officer Scale-II||· General- 162
· EWS- 40
· OBC- 108
· SC- 60
· Total- 400
|Generalist Officer Scale-III||· General- 41
· SC- 15
· ST- 7
· Total -100
|Exam pattern||· English language 20 15 min
· Quantitative aptitude 20 15 min
· Reasoning ability 20 15 min
· Professional knowledge 90 75 min
· Total 150 2 hours
Topics to Cover for Bank of Maharashtra General Officer Recruitment 2022
An aspirant has to understand the detailed version of the syllabus before selecting the study materials, online courses and planning preparation strategy. Below given are the important subjects that should be covered in your studies.
The announcement recommends that candidates be computer literate, with strong interpersonal communication skills, analytical talents, and drafting abilities. As a result, gaining some computer skills will increase the candidate’s chances of being hired. The essential subjects are listed here.
- History of Computers
- Basic Introduction
- Database (Introduction)
- The Internet
- Working Environment
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN)
- Number of Systems
- MS Windows & MS Office
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker
- Login Gates
Relevant Study Materials for Bank of Maharashtra General Officer recruitment 2022
With the availability of coaching apps, blogs, and other online sources, study resources such as past question papers, books, PDF notes, mock tests, and so on are readily available for any sort of competitive examination. Books that focus on a certain test, in this example Bank of Maharashtra General officer recruitment 2022, will attempt to provide you with a quick overview of the subunits within the curriculum. They may be utilised to provide the groundwork for your preparation, upon which the remainder of your knowledge can be built. This paragraph is a list of books that you may find beneficial in your preparation for the Bank of Maharashtra General officer recruitment 2022.
|Subject||Name of Book||Author/ Publication|
|English language||Objective General English||S.P. Bakshi (Arihant Publications)|
|English Grammar and Composition||S.C. Gupta (Arihant Publications)|
|Objective General English for Competitive Examinations||Hari Mohan and Uma Sinha|
|Reasoning Ability||Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||Dr R.S. Aggrawal|
|Analytical Reasoning||M.K. Pandey|
|Reasoning Books for Competitive Examinations||Pearson Publications|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R.S. Aggrawal|
|The Pearson Guide for Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Dinesh Khattar|
|Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT||Sarvesh K. Verma|
Tips and Tricks for Preparation of Bank of Maharashtra General Officer Recruitment 2022
There are a few strategies that can help make exam preparation easier and more efficient. Listed below are a handful of them.
- When solving arithmetic problems, use shortcuts. Direct techniques are cumbersome and take up a lot of your valuable time.
- Read a newspaper and jot down current events daily.
- Memorize the square tables, cube tables, multiplication tables, and letter placements in the English alphabet.
- Take as many mock tests as possible to test your memory, knowledge, and speed.
- Make notes for yourself. This should be done in a method that is appropriate for your learning style.
Exam Strategies for Bank of Maharashtra General Officer Recruitment 2022
Every year, a large number of applicants take the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer exam. However, a good plan or strategy can assist them in getting through. To ace the exam, you must have a well-planned preparation approach. Here are some additional test preparation ideas and tactics provided by specialists to assist the applicant to be exam-ready.
- Understanding the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam Pattern is essential before candidates begin planning their preparation. Candidates who meet the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Eligibility and apply online will be subjected to a 150-mark online test with 150 questions to be answered in 2 hours. The test is divided into four sections: English, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, and professional knowledge.
- Before beginning their preparation, candidates must completely review the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus. You should attentively read and assimilate knowledge about the subjects for which you will be appearing. The Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus may appear to be extensive, but it is very feasible if you have a well-organized study strategy. Break those larger pieces down into smaller subsections, and then start with your preparation.
- According to the instructions, applicants must review the test pattern and curriculum and adhere to a good study schedule to pass the exam. Candidates must take appropriate notes on each topic and follow a well-planned timetable to not only complete the syllabus on time but also to revise the topics. This allows students to outperform others in the written test and advance to the next level.
- Practice some past year papers to obtain a sense of your topic knowledge, speed of response, and so on. Create an exam strategy based on this.
- Enroll in coaching if you are unfamiliar with the content and exam format. You will get an edge by working with skilled mentors and learning in groups with more experienced peers.
- Keep up with current affairs. It is vital to be aware of various events in the nation (particularly in the state where the test will take place) as well as outside the country for any competitive exam you appear in.
- Mock exams, are perhaps one of the finest ways to evaluate where you stand in your preparation. There are several online venues like the Entri app where you may enroll in and take the exam series. This would also instill confidence in the student to take the main exam.
Mock Test for Bank of Maharashtra General Officer Recruitment 2022
Some mock tests for practicing are given in the table below
|Bank of Maharashtra General officer recruitment 2022|
|Mock test 1||Click here|
|Mock test 2||Click here|
|Mock test 3||Click here|
|Mock test 4||Click here|
|Mock test 5||Click here|
The article above has covered all the major details regarding the Bank of Maharashtra General officer recruitment 2022 exam like syllabus, exam pattern, planning, mock tests etc. Download the Entri app to gain access to bank recruitment exam-based study packages and course materials such as quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, English language, banking awareness, and computer expertise.