Table of Contents
The recruitment examination notification for the Generalist Officer position 2022 has been officially released by the Bank of Maharashtra. Banking aspirants will be able to avail a great opportunity by securing a government job through the Generalist Officer examination.
An interview round will be held to invite candidates who have qualified for the online written examination. The following article gives details on the study plan, syllabus, and exam pattern for the BOM Generalist Officer 2022 Examination.
BOM Generalist Officer 2022: Study Plan
To clear the BOM Generalist Officer recruitment examination, it is important to prepare effectively and create strategies for proper study. A few relevant tips and methods for preparation are mentioned below:
- The major area of study for the BOM Generalist Officer exam is banking. Hence, candidates will have to refer to the newspapers daily to be updated on the changes in the banking industry. Highlights and important information on bank-related topics can be referred from the internet.
- To analyze the type of questions and repeated questions asked in the examination, candidates can refer to previous years’ papers with solutions to get a clear picture. Mark weightage and question pattern could be understood from previous year’s question papers.
- Daily, candidates will have to spend a minimum of 4-5 hours to learn the topics for the exam by preparing proper notes.
- Prepare your study notes based on the four sections included in the written examination: English, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and Proficient Knowledge.
- The syllabus has to be covered at least one month before the commencement of the examination. The exam pattern and syllabus for the BOM Generalist Officer 2022 examination are given below in the article.
- Find the right tools and study materials as referring books that are beneficial in cracking competitive banking examination is important.
BOM Generalist Officer 2022: Syllabus
Candidates attending the BOM Generalist Officer 2022 examination and interview will have to carefully go through the syllabus by the Bank of Maharashtra. It is important that the candidates create their study plans based on the syllabus. Given below is the syllabus for the BOM Generalist Officer 2022 which includes subjects and topics covered:
- Syllabus for Online Written Examination
- For Interview
For the BOM Generalist Officer position, candidates will be able to attend the interview as part of the selection process once they clear the online written examination. Questions for the interview will be based on the relevant topics related to the Generalist Officer post.
BOM Generalist Officer 2022: Exam Pattern
The table given provides the exam pattern for the BOM Generalist Officer 2022 examination:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
- No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
- The examination is conducted in online mode (CBT Exam).
- The examination type will be of Multiple Choice Question.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
Banking examinations are competitive and hence, it requires thorough preparation and study plan to clear the examinations. Sign up on Entri App to get the best study materials and guidance to achieve your dream of getting a stable government job. Entri App is here to help you from the beginning till the end of your preparations.