Table of Contents
Central Bank of India has announced 5000 Apprentice vacancies through the Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2023 released on 20th March 2023. The graduate candidates looking for a stable job opportunity must submit their online application forms through CBI Recruitment 2023 at www.centralbankofindia.co.in from 20th March to 03rd April 2023.
Central Bank of India is an Indian nationalized bank. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India and is one of the oldest and largest nationalized commercial banks in India.
Central Bank of India Apprentice recruitment drive includes to two stages; online objective exam and Personal interview round. Prospective candidates should clear both these stages to be eligible for the final selection as the Specialist Officer in the Central Bank of India.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Notification Overview 2023
The Central Bank of India released the Specialist Officer Recruitment notification on 20th March 2023. The last date for applying for the recruitment exam is 2nd March 2022. The direct link to download the Central Bank of India Apprentice Notification pdf has been shared below, click on the link and read the complete notification before applying for the post.
For further information check below
|Name of the organization||Central Bank of India|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Objective Exam and Personal Interview|
|Official Website||Central Bank of India.|
Central Bank of India Apprentice Vacancy 2023
The bank is hiring candidates to the post of Specialist Officer (SO) in Information Technology Senior Manager Category which has reported 5000 vacancies.
|State||CBI 2023 Vacancy Apprentice|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu||3|
Central Bank of India Apprentice Salary Scale 2023
|Rural/Semi-Urban branches||Rs. 10000|
|Urban branches||Rs. 15000|
|Metro branches||Rs. 20000|
Central Bank of India Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications recognized as such by the Central Government.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 28 years
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the Apprentice website – link https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/apprenticeship/opportunityview/6412cbf5977ed17c321d25e2 and create your profile
- If the profile is already created on www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in (apprenticeship portal) then you will be prompted to Login & Apply.
- All applicants’ post successfully apply for apprenticeship will receive email communication from
- BFSI SSC containing bank details for payment of examination fee.
- All applicants will have to provide their personal information, category, name of scribe for PwD
- Candidates and they also need to give their preference of 1/2/3 districts for their engagement, if selected
|General||Rs. 850/ +GST|
|Reserved (SC/ST/PWBD)||Rs. 175/ +GST|
Central Bank of India Application Fee
- PWBD candidates – Rs.400/-+GST
- SC/ST All Women candidates – Rs.600/-+GST
- All Other Candidates – Rs. 800/-+GST
Download the Entri App to know more about Banking and Insurance Exams.