Central Bank of India has released the Central Bank of India Chief Manager & Senior Manager Recruitment 2023 notification on 27/01/2023. Notification is out for filling 250 Chief Manager & Senior Manager in Central Bank of India, across the country. The eligibility details for the Chief Manager & Senior Manager posts are given below. Interested candidates can submit the online application from 27/01/2023 to 11/02/2023.
Check the vacancies and all other eligibility details and register using the online application link given below.
Download Entri app and Ace your exam preparations!
Central Bank of India Notification 2023
|Name of the Board||Central Bank of India|
|Post Name||Chief Manager & Senior Manager|
|Starting Date to Apply||27/01/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||11/02/2023|
Central Bank of India Notification 2023 – Apply Online
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 is recruiting for 250 Chief Manager and Senior Manager vacancies in various branches of the bank across the country. Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF has been released by the bank containing detailed information related to the recruitment.
|Start Date to Apply Online||27/01/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11/02/2023|
|Online Examination Date||March 2023|
|Tentative Date of Interview||March 2023|
CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA 2023 NOTIFICATION
Vacancy Details of Central Bank of India Chief Manager & Senior Manager Recruitment 2023
Online application is invited for 250 Chief Manager & Senior Manager vacancies. Category-wise vacancy distribution is given here. Candidates can clearly go through the list of vacancies in the below table.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||GEN||Total|
|1||Chief Manager Scale IV (Mainstream)||07||03||13||05||22||50|
Scale III (Mainstream)
The selected candidates for Chief Manager & Senior Manager posts will receive a salary as mentioned below. The Pay Scale is listed below. Candidates employed in other Public Sector Banks (PSBs) will be provided with Pay Protection and one additional increment within the pay scale of the selected grade.
|S. No||Name of the Scale||Pay Scale|
|1||MMG Scale III||₹63840 – ₹78230|
|2||SMG Scale IV||₹76010 – ₹89890|
Central Bank of India Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates who apply for the Chief Manager & Senior Manager posts must have the following upper age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate as of 31/12/2023 is as follows. Check the maximum age limit here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Chief Manager Scale IV (Mainstream)||40 years|
|2||Senior Manager Scale III (Mainstream)||35 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and for candidates whose Children / Family members died in the 1984 riots. Candidates belonging to this category can check the age relaxation.
|S. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots||05 years|
1. Chief Manager Scale IV (Mainstream)
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline with 7 years of working experience as Branch Manager / Credit / Foreign Exchange.
2. Senior Manager Scale III (Mainstream)
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline with 5 years of working experience as Branch Manager / Credit / Foreign Exchange.
The selection process involves two stages
The Application Fees can be paid only online. Payment can be made by using Debit. Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking. Applications will be accepted only when the payment is completed.
|SC / ST Candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
- Go to www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Apply online on or before 11/02/2023.
- Click careers -> “Recruitment of Chief Manager & Senior Manager Recruitment 2023” -> Apply Online.
- New users must register using the active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates log in and apply using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details correctly and verify the same before submission.
- Upload photograph & signature as per the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- The payment can be made online using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
Learn with Entri app and prepare for upcoming exams! Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants!
Subscribe to Entri YouTube channel for Easy Learning of Bank Exams!
Discussion about this post