Table of Contents
The Central Bank of India has invited online applications for the hiring of Specialist Officers. Eligible and interested candidates may apply for a vacancy on the official website of centralbankofindia.co.in by March 2, 2022. The admit card will be available for download from March 17th. The test is scheduled for March 27, 2022.
Central Bank of India SO Important Exam Dates
- Opening of the Central Bank of India SO Online Application – 10 February 2022
- Final Date of Submitting Application of Central Bank of India SO Online – 02 March 2021
- Central Bank Of India SO Admit card release – 17 March 2022
- Central Bank Of India SO Exam Date – 27 March 2022
In order to pass the SO Bank examination of the Central Bank of India, the first and most important step of a candidate must be to understand the SO syllabus and the examination pattern. The examination of the Central Bank of India Specialist Officer is carried out in two phases. The first phase is an online objective test and the second phase is a personal interview round. The nominee must qualify both categories in order to be appointed as the Central Bank SO. The Central Bank of India employs Professional Officers in various positions with good salaries and allowances.
Central Bank of India SO Exam Pattern
Knowing the question and marking scheme of the exam will help the candidates to focus on the important category with the highest weight value. Central Bank of India SO Exam Pattern of Objective Questions
- SO testing is a national level online test.
- Questions will be objective-choice questions for most options.
- The whole page contains 100 questions in total.
- The questions will be asked, focusing on three portions.
- Stream / Category-specific questions, Computer Information, and Banking, as well as general awareness.
- Candidates will be allocated 60 minutes to complete the examination.
- 1 mark will be awarded for selecting the correct answer.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for choosing the wrong answer.
- No marks will be deducted for untested queries.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Number of marks|
|Stream/ category specific questions||60||60|
|Banking and General awareness||20||20|
Central Bank of India SO Exam Pattern For Personal Interview Section
Once the candidate has successfully met the final results of the Central Bank of India SO in the first round, the candidate will be invited to the Central Bank of India SO personal interview round. They must remember the following points in this round.
- Individual interviews are held to test candidates, that is, Their level of responsiveness, social behavior, and speaking skills are assessed to see if they fit into the SO position.
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum marks for each category and in total as stated by the Central Bank of India SO.
- Candidates must present their mark sheets, other personal documents asked by the Central Bank of India during the Central Bank of India interview.
Central Bank Of India SO Vacancy 2022
|Information Technology, Senior Manager||2||1||5||1||10||19|
Candidates are required to apply online to register for the CBI SO Recruitment Exam 2022. Below are the steps one must follow to successfully register for an online exam:
- Candidates need to go to the Bank’s website and click on the “CLICK HERE” option
- Open an Online Application Form.
- To register a candidate needs to enter their basic details on the online application form.
- After that, a temporary registration number and password will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- The candidate must write down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An email and SMS indicating the Temporary Registration and Password number will also be sent with the specified email id and mobile numbers.
- Candidates must upload their photos and signature as specified in the guidelines.
- After this, the candidate is required to verify the details provided and click the ‘Finish’ button.
- The recipient must obtain a printout for future use.
Hope this article has been helpful. We hope you found the information you are looking for. Students can download the Entri App for more information and guidance on the various competitive and Government sector exams.