Table of Contents
Central Bank of India’s (CBI) Human Resources Development Department is recruiting candidates for the Specialist Officer (SO) post as Senior Manager, Information Technology. The CBI SO exam will be conducted on 27th March 2022 as per the official notice. Eligible candidates can apply online for the CBI SO Exam 2022 from 10 February 2022 to 02 March 2022 on the official website centralbankofindia.co.in.
The official release of the Admit Card will be on 17 March 2022. The Specialist Officer post of CBI has around 19 vacancies divided for each category. The written examination followed by a personal interview round is the two stages of the selection process for the CBI SO Exam 2022. The article below provides the strategies and tips to employ for exam preparation.
CBI SO Exam 2022: Preparation Strategies
The right strategy is the primary solution for a candidate worrying about competitive exams. The candidate must begin by analyzing the strong and weak points in terms of the subjects to be dealt with for the exam which makes the pattern of learning a less complicated one. Time management for covering the whole syllabus at least two weeks before the exam is supported by a proper study plan. Gaining an in-depth understanding of the important concepts for each subject should be your focus while preparing. Time can be managed well by taking up the easy questions first. Proper guidance from learning resources and study materials can be availed by students so that it serves the purpose of covering the necessary areas for each subject. The selection process requirements of the CBI SO Examination have to be met by the candidates. Therefore, revising the portions thoroughly to form a complete understanding to confidently attempt the exam as well as to answer each section with proper time management is important. A valid ID proof (Aadhar/PAN) must be carried along with your Admit Card before the candidate enters the examination hall.
Here are a few tips and tricks to remember while preparing for the Central Bank of India (CBI) Specialist Officer Examination 2022:
- Formulate a study plan that gives you a sense of organized learning yet helps you cover the major subjects.
- Take a glimpse of the recent updates from periodicals on banking, economics, and finance. Refer to the recommended books that include the subjects of General Awareness, Computer Knowledge and Banking, Present Economic Scenario. The syllabus for CBI SO examination 2022 is provided below in the article.
- The banking industry updates have to be regularly referred to. Leading national dailies like The Hindu and Indian Express gives important updates on the economy/business pages.
- Go through the daily current affairs.
- Refer to the pattern of examination (provided in the article) and divide each section while studying to get clarity on the topics relevant for the examination.
- Regularly practice answering based on the question pattern using banking quizzes, previous year question papers, and mock tests.
- Work upon placing your time and attention on each section according to your level of ease.
CBI SO Exam 2022: Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the CBI SO exam is given below:
|Subject||Duration||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness||
|Stream/Category Specific Question||60||60|
CBI SO Exam 2022: Syllabus
The syllabus for the CBI SO Exam 2022 is given below:
Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness
|Indian banking industry
Indian banking history
Types of banks
Role of banking
Functions of banks
Credit Rating Agencies
International financial institutions
Money market in India
Money market concepts
RBI and monetary policy
RBI main functions
Types of money
Concept of budget
Financial and Railway budgets
Schemes and policies implemented by the Govt.
Revenue of Central Govt.
Taxes on income and expenditure
FERA and FEMA
FDI and FII
Types of negotiable instruments
Types of cheques
Capital market in India
Over the counter market
Sources of income
Types of goods
Some macroeconomic indicators
Basics questions about computer
History of various computers
Knowledge about computer controls and hardware parts.
Basic internet knowledge and protocols
Basic knowledge about computer networks (LAN & WAN)
Basic computer terminology
Software names and their usages (Microsoft Office)
Virus, Hacking, and Security Tools
|Network Security Management
IT Security Metrics
Information Security– Lab
Secure Electronic Payment Systems
Information Security and Risk Management
Digital Crimes and Forensics Science
The banking industry offers a promising career and lakhs of aspirants search for the best learning tool to crack the exams. Entri App is here to help you save your time and effort through customized learning and preparation for all the competitive examinations.