Central Reserve Police Force CRPF has recently issued a notification for 1315 Head Constables (Ministerial) and 143 Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) posts. Any candidate who is 12th pass is eligible to apply. The application link for the CRPF Recruitment 2022- 23 will be live at @crpf.nic.in. If interested, register for CRPF Recruitment 2022- 23 from 4 January 2023 to 25 January 2023. Check details here.
Get free study tips for CRPF exams here!
CRPF Recruitment 2022-23 Highlights
Recently, the Central Reserve Police Force activated a notification link for the CRPF HC, ASI Steno Recruitment 2022-23. The recruitment drive is to fill 1458 CRPF HC and ASI Steno vacancies. Interested candidates can apply right away. However, before applying, you must thoroughly comprehend the material associated with the CRPF Notification 2022- 23. Get a summary of CRPF HC Notification 2022 in the table below.
|Recruitment Body||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Vacant Post||HC (Ministerial), ASI (Steno)|
|Advt No.||No.A.VI.19/2022- Rectt-DA-3|
|No of Vacancies||1458 Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||ASI (Steno): Rs. 29200- 92300/-
HC (Min): Rs. 25500- 81100/-
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Start Form||4/01/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||25/01/2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||CRPF ASI (STENO) AND HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTARIAL)- 2022|
CRPF HC Recruitment 2022-23 Apply Online
On December 2022, the authorities published the CRPF Vacancy 2023 along with the CRPF Recruitment Notification 2023 on the official website. As per the PDF notification, the hiring process will begin on 04 January 2023. It will continue to be open until 25 January 2023. Candidates will choose via a written exam and skill testing. Candidates who clear all the stages will opt for the position. Scroll down to learn more about CRPF Recruitment 2022 – 2023.
CRPF HC Recruitment 2022-23 Apply Date
The application process for CRPF Head constable 2023 recruitment will commence on 04 January 2023. The last date to apply for CRPF HC 2023 recruitment is 25 January 2023. All interested candidates must submit their applications on time or sooner. To know the exam date and further updates regarding CRPF Head constable 2023 recruitment, follow the article or visit the CRPF website regularly.
CRPF HC Recruitment 2022-23 Exam Date
The authority hasn’t yet announced the exam date. Following the conclusion of the application procedure, the CRPF HC exam date will formally announce.
CRPF Head Constable Short Notice 2023
Before applying for any job that interests you, you must grasp all the necessary details. Numerous details about the hiring procedure, such as registration deadlines, admit cards, curriculum, etc., are included in the CRPF Recruitment Notification 2022-2023, published in PDF format. For more information on the application process, candidates should read the CRPF Notification PDF as soon as possible. The CRPF Notification PDF is available by clicking here.
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2022- 23 (Short Notice)
CRPF Head Constable Notification PDF 2023
The authority hasn’t yet published the CRPF Recruitment Notification 2023. Once the notification is officially published it will be updated here
CRPF Head Cinstable Notification 2022- 23 (Active Soon)
Important Dates for CRPF Recruitment 2022- 23
|Apply Start||January 04, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||25 January 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
Vacancy Deatils for CRPF Recruitment 2022- 23
CRPF ASI Steno Vacancy 2023
|Name of Category||Number of Post|
CRPF Head Constable Vacancy 2023
|Name Of Category||No of Recruitment|
CRPF Eligibility Criteria 2022-23
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent Exam from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
- Candidates should Born 18 to 25 years
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/ Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule.
Selection Process for CRPF HC Recruitment 2022- 23
CRPF Head Constable Selection Process 2023 includes the following Stages:
- PET , PMT
- Written Exam
- Typing Test (Steno)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Physical Standards for CRPF HC Recruitment 2023
|For all candidates except the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes.||165 cms||155 cms|
|a) Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir.
b) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes categories.
|162.5 cms||150 cms|
|(ii) Chest (not applicable for female candidates)||Unexpanded||Expanded|
|Gen/OBC/SC||77 cms||82 cms|
|ST||76 cms||81 cms|
Typing Test :-
- English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer.
- Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
- 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi
How to Apply for CRPF HC Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to apply for the CRPF Recruitment 2023
- Check the eligibility from the CRPF Notification 2023, published in its official website at crpf.nic.in
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Register your profile
- Log In with generated credential
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Download and Print the Application Form for further reference
Application Fee for CRPF HC Recruitment 2023
Once the notification is officially published, the CRPF HC Application Fee will be updated here.
CRPF HC Recruitment 2023 – Apply Link
Apply directly through the following link for the CRPF HC Recruitment 2023
CRPF HC Recruitment 2023 (Active Soon)
Exam Pattern for CRPF HC Recruitment 2023
- The written test will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions.
- The bilingual question paper should be of 225 marks.
- The question paper will be of 10+2 pass standard.
Part-I- 200 Marks
- Section-A = Hindi Language or English Language (optional)
- Section-B = General Intelligence.
- Section-C = Numerical Aptitude.
- Section-D = Clerical Aptitude.
Part-II- 25 Marks
- Descriptive paper consisting of two questions
- Essay writing of 15 marks which is to be written in about 150 words in Hindi or English and letter writing of 10 marks which is to be written in about 100 words in Hindi or English.
CRPF HC Recruitment 2023 Cut Off
- The cut off percentage of marks for appointment will be 50% in aggregate.
- Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to candidate belonging to SC / ST categories only.
- However, it will be necessary to secure 45% qualifying marks in each part of the examination for General/ OBC and 40% for SC/ST candidate.
Discussion about this post