Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM) is an R & D institution wing of the Kerala State government under the Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE). CWRDM researches are focused on water management, and effective groundwater recharge techniques. CWRDM recruitment 2020 notification is out for the post of Registrar.
CWRDM Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Education Eligibility Criteria
- Post Graduation from any of the recognized university in India or abroad.
- Fifteen years Administrative experience under State or Central Government or in a Central Government or State Government R&D Institution or PSUs, of which, 10 years must be in a Senior Officer’s capacity.
- Preference will be given to those having an MBA or LLB or Experience in R&D Institution under Central or State Government.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations of a recognized University or Institution (Desirable).
The desired candidate’s upper age limit will be in no case exceed 50 Years as on January 01, 2020. Age relaxation for the internal candidates is subject to the state government norms.
CWRDM Registrar Job Description
This particular CWDRM recruitment is to select the Head of Administration and Finance Division. The selected candidates shall be responsible to assist the advise the Executive Director on all matters relating to the Finance and Administration. The Registrar is responsible to manage and supervises all activities relating to HR/ Administration/ Finance and Accounting/ Purchase/ Upkeep the maintenance of the Campus. She/ He is expected to exercise the powers for appointments, Promotions, and Transfers of employees.
Responsibilities of Registrar
The below-given duties and responsibilities are provided by the CWDRM in their advertisement.
- To be the convener of Management Committee meetings.
- To prepare agenda notes and minutes of the MC and ensure follow-up action of the decisions of the Management Committee.
- To conduct assessment promotion of the staff.
- To accord sanction for purchase and civil works in accordance with the delegation of powers.
- To sanction leave to all the employees except for himself.
- To initiate disciplinary action with the approval of the competent authorities.
- To train and develop the employees of the Centre.
- To plan and execute works for the general improvement of the Campus/ Infrastructure development.
- He/ She should be conversant with the latest IT practices in Accounting/ HRM/ Inventory Management, etc.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Executive Director from time to time.
CWRDM Recruitment Registrar 2020 Application
The selected candidates as the CWRDM Registrar will be appointed in the pay scale of Rs.68,700 – Rs.11,0400. The Registrar will also get House Rent Allowances (HRA), Dearness Allowances, City Compensatory Allowance (CCA) as per the Kerala State government norms.
Interested candidates should submit their candidature by submitting the below-given application form along with other necessary documents to prove their eligibility towards this recruitment. Candidates should enclose their last pay-slip too along with the application form. Completed application form and other documents should be posted to the below-given address.
- Registrar, CWRDM, Kunnamangalam (PO), Kozhikode-673 571
The last date to receive the application form is April 06, 2020. In the view of recent Pandemic, the last date may get extended, but till now no official update is provided.
Click here to download CWRDM Recruitment 2020 Application Form:
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.