Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 136 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. Which of the following device is widely used in modern digital cameras to store photographs?
A. USB Flash Drive
D. Memory Card
E. None of the Above
2. Unit time in which data can be read from written to a memory storage device is referred to as ………
D. waiting time
E. clock period
3. Which of the following is not directly related to Integrated chips used in computer?
A. Magnetic Tape Storage
B. Control Unit
E. Arithmetic Unit
4. Which of the following is the process of analysing data from different perspectives and summarizing it into useful information?
A. Data Mining
B. Data Encryption
C. Data Structuring
D. Data Correlation
E. Data Extraction
5. Which of the following is the official language for developing Android application?
A. Apple Language
B. Java Language
C. Oracle Language
D. Microsoft System
E. Visual Basic Language
6. Which of the following is not Microsoft Software?
C. Visual Basic
7. ………………… is used to divide tracks into basic elements such as tracks, sectors and cylinders.
A. high level formatting
B. low level formatting
C. operating system
D. data collection
E. data abstraction
8. Which of the following is the term used for describing encrypted data?
A. plain text
B. coded text
C. cipher text
D. garbled text
E. hidden text
9. With respect to a network interface card, the term 10/100 refers to which of the following ?
A. protocol speed
B. fiber speed
C. megabits per seconds
D. minimum & maximum server speeds
E. other than given options
10. Which of the following is not true regarding BCC options in emails?
A. BCC recipients receive mail letter than regular recipients
B. A recipients will not know the BCC recipients
C. BCC is not same as CC
D. BCC is available only in web mail clients and not in desktop clients
E. BCC is mandatory while sending mails
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!