Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 147 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. Coating urea with which of the following has been found to increase the yield of crops ?
B. Eucalyptus oil
D. Neem Oil
2. Which one among the agricultural crops/groups of crops may be grown in abundant in lowlands and river deltas of fertile alluvial soils where there is high summer temperature and rainfall varies from 180
cm to 250 cm ?
A. Wheat and sugarcane
C. Maize and coarse crops
D. Rice, Jute and Tea
E. None of those given as Options
3. The growing of grass or legumes in rotation with grain or tilled crops as a soil conservation measure is termed as which of the followingmentioned below ?
A. crop rotation
B. ley farming
C. shifting cultivation
D. dairy farming
E. mixed farming
4. Nakul Swasthya Patra’ is a scheme by the government for which among the following purposes ?
A. Wellness of animal owners
B. Wellness of animals
C. Taking care of lactatingmother in the rural areas
D. Taking care of newborn babies in the rural areas
E. None of the above
5. The maximum loan repayment period for broiler farming is how many years ?
A. 15 years
B. 12 years
C. 8 years
D. 6 years
E. 3 years
6. Rotation of crops means ………..
A. the farmer cultivates a small plot of land using simple tools and more labour.
B. practice of planting different crops sequentially on the same plot of land to improve soil health, optimize nutrients in the soil, and combat pest and weed pressure.
C. include agriculture (crop production), plantation, animal husbandry (milk, meat, egg etc), forestry & logging and fishing
D use of various technologies in agriculture
E. Commercial rearing of silk worms. It may supplement the income of the farmer.
7. Which of the following is associated with solar energy production ?
A. Blue Revolution
B. Safforn Revolution
C. Red Revolution
D. Green Revolution
E. Other than the given options
8. Which soil covers most of the part of the Deccan Plateau ?
A. Alluvial Soils
B. Black Soil
C. Laterite Soil
D. Arid Soils
9. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) main rice research center National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) located at which location in India ?
10. Which of the following is the objectives of primary tillage ?
A. to attain a reasonable depth (10-15 cm) of soft soil with varying clod sizes;
B. kill weeds by burying or cutting and exposing the roots
C. soil aeration and water accumulation; depending on the soil type and the plough the soil will normally be inverted aerating the deep layers and trapping water during a rainfall event
D. chop and incorporate crop residues.
E. All of the Above
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2022
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!