Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2023
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
Daily Practice Quiz 156 – Free Mock Test 2023 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. The % of funds given to special category States under CSS(centrally-sponsored schemes )?
2. Sustained increase in General level of prices of goods and services is called ?
C. Opportunity Cost
3. Headline CPI (Consumer Price Index ) Inflation for 2017-2018 averaged around?
4. RBI (Reserve Bank of India)has Deferred The implementation of Indian Accounting Standards by?
A. 2 year
B. 1 year
C. 4 year
D. 5 year
E. 3 year
5. Gross value added picture State of economic Activity from The point of view of ?
6. Unemployment caused by the mismatch between the Workers skills and skills demanded by the recruiters is called ?
A. Frictional Unemployment
B. Natural Unemployment
C. Real Unemployment
D. Structural unemployment
E. Cyclical unemployment
7. In India , 65 % of population is below the age of ?
A. 20 years
B. 25 years
C. 30 years
D. 35 years
E. 40 years
8. Economics growth can be seen as % Increase in?
A. Monetary Policy
B. Real GDP
C. Fiscal Deficit
9. As per UN Report , India is on the brink of urban revolution ,urban population in the nation is expected to be around ——- by 2031?
A. 500 million
B. 650 million
C. 600 million
D. 700 million
E. 800 million
10. AS per economic survey 2018 the top 1% of the firm’s Accounts for what % of exports ?
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!