Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2023
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
Daily Practice Quiz 159 – Free Mock Test 2023 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. What is the maximum premium for horticultural crops under PMFBY?
2. In which year was e-NAM launched?
3. In which year was SGSY (Swarnjayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana) SGSY renamed as NRLM?
4. In which year Sub-Mission on Agroforestry (SMAF)was launched?
5. Under DAY-NRLM, the maximum lending rate for women SHG’s (taking into account the interest subvention) is?
6. At least what percentage of population should belong to minority community in a district to be called Minority Community District?
7. Indian economy to grow at _ percentage in 2017-18, according to the Economic Survey 2019?
A. 6.8 per cent
B. 6 per cent
C. 5.7 per cent
D. 5.2 per cent
E. 8.7 per cent
8. What is the premium for Rabi crops under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) scheme?
9. For major irrigation projects, the cultural command area is?
A. more that 15,000 hectares
B. more that 10,000 hectares
C. more that 12,000 hectares
D. more that 1,000 hectares
E. more that 17,000 hectares
10. When was the soil health card scheme launched?
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!