Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2023
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
Daily Practice Quiz 166 – Free Mock Test 2023 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and fill in the blanks by selecting the most appropriate alternatives. The question number from which a word is
to be selected out of the four given as alternatives, is written in each blank space.
The microfinance market in India is expected to grow rapidly, supported by Government of India’s (5) to achieve greater financial inclusion, and growth in the country’s retail sector. MFI’s have a (6) level reach and understanding of the (7) needs of the poor. The growing retail market in India provides opportunities for MFI’s to act as (8) in the retail supply chain. The banking sector will also help microfinance sector grow – banks are expected to use MFI’s to meet their financial services and other (9) products.
A. chose the right option for blank __8__:
B. chose the right option for blank __7__:
C. chose the right option for blank __9__:
D. chose the right option for blank __6__:
C. grass – root
Four sentences are given with a blank in each. Five words are also given to fill the blanks. Identify the number of sentences each word can go into, and mark as your answer the maximum number of sentences any word can go into.
2. 1) Unable to _ the grief of his beloved’s death, he ended his life.
2) _ is an animal, which lives on fruits and roots.
3) Please _ with us for the delay.
4) __ is an intoxicating drink.
Four sentences are given with a blank in each. Five words are also given to fill the blanks. Identify the number of sentences each word can go into, and mark as your answer the maximum number of
sentences any word can go into.
3. 1) “Those who _ will teach those who can’t” , said George Bernard Shaw.
2) The white-water issue proved to be a _ of worms to the Clintons.
3) “_ you wait for a few minutes?” the secretary asked politely.
4) He had no __ of his own; he would listen to anyone.
4. As they stood atop the hill, a beautiful panorama of city lights unfolded beneath their eyes.
In the given questions, one word in every sentence has been highlighted. Pick the option that best describes the meaning of the highlighted word in the give context.
5. Mason arose resolutely from the realm of suffering and embarked boldly on a course of arduous study.
6. 1) Whenever he felt hungry, he killed one of his subjects and ate it.
2) His attitude changed, and he stopped taking interest in the matters of his subjects.
3) All the animals were sad, but nobody had the courage to speak about it to king lion.
4) Once upon a time there was a lion who loved his subjects and whenever there was any problem, he applied his wit and brought an amicable settlement to their problems.
5) He became cruel.
6) Every animal appreciated him.
7) But after some time, he became over-confident and arrogant in his behavior.
What is the correct rearrangement of the sentences?
A. 2 6 5 7 3 4 1
B. 4 6 7 2 5 1 3
C. 2 4 3 5 1 6 7
D. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
E. 3 4 5 6 2 7 1
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!