Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 20 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. ‘A’ invested Rs.4000 and ‘B’ invested Rs.1000 more than A. After eight months ‘C’ invested Rs.3000. If at the end of the year ‘C’ gets profit of Rs.700, then find the total profit
2. 440 meters long train passes a platform in 80 seconds. If speed of train is increased by 3 m/sec, then it crosses a pole in 22 seconds. Find the length of platform
3. Selling price of an article becomes Rs.2160 after giving two successive discounts of x% and 25% and marked price of article is Rs.3600. Find the cost price of article if there is a profit of x% on selling the article after giving two successive discounts.
A. Rs. 1720
4. Speed of boat in still water is six times of speed of stream. If boat covers 210 km in upstream in 7 hours, then find the downstream speed of boat?
A. 42 km/hr.
B. 36 km/hr.
C. 30 km/hr.
D. 32 km/hr.
E. 24 km/hr.
5. Length of rectangle ‘A’ is 125% of its breadth and area of rectangle ‘A’ is 1280 cm². If width of rectangle ‘A’ is half of the side of a square, then find perimeter of square.
A. 72 m
B. 64 m
C. 84 m
D. 96 m
E. 60 m
6. The average weight of a class of 45 girls is 53 kg. It was later found that weight of two girls was read as 49 kg and 57 kg instead of 45 kg and 52 kg. Find the actual average weight of the class.
A. 54 kg
B. 53.40 kg
C. 50.6 kg
D. 52.80 kg
E. 51.5 kg
7. There are 75% boys out of total students (boys + girls) in a school and 39% of the total students of the school went on a picnic. If 32% of the total boys went on a picnic, then find what percent of total girls went on a picnic?
8. A & B together can complete a piece of work in 9 days. Time taken by A alone to complete the same work is 7.5 days less than time taken by B alone to complete the same work. In how many days B alone will complete 2/9 of the work?
A. 8 days
B. 6 days
C. 7 days
D. 5 days
E. 4 days
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2022
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!