Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 60 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. India’s very own Global Positioning System (GPS) which is set to hit the market for public use in early 2018 is known as the ‘Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System’ (IRNSS). Its operational name is ……………….
2. The ‘Dalong Village’ covering an area of 11.35 sq. km. has recently (May 2017) been declared as Biodiversity Heritage site under Section 37 (I) of Biological Diversity Act, 2002. The village is situated in the Indian State of ………….
B. Madhya Pradesh
3. The ‘Almatti Dam’ is a hydroelectric project on the Krishna River in the Indian State of ……………….
A. Andhra Pradesh
B. West Bengal
4. The first Indian State which has recently launched its official ‘T– wallet’ offering anytime anywhere platform for digital payments with an additional charge for the citizens is …………….
E. Andhra Pradesh
5. Which of the following categories of banks are not allowed to accept deposits under ‘Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme’ (PMGKDS) 2016?
A. Private Sector Banks
B. Public Sector Banks
C. Regional Rural Banks
D. Cooperative Banks
E. State Bank of India
6. A banking outlet is one which opens for at least five days a week for at least ……….
A. two hours a day
B. five hours a day
C. three hours a day
D. four hours a day
E. six hours a day
7. Which of the following instruments is ‘not’ a debt instrument?
E. Promissory Note
8. The working and activity of NBFCS are registered by the Reserve Bank of India within the framework of the ……………
B. Banking Regulation Act, 1949
C. Companies Act, 1956
D. Banking Companies Act, 1970 (Chapter No.4)
E. Corporate Act, 2001
9. The Union Home Minister, Shri Rajnath Singh has recently (May 2017) released the book ‘India 2017: Yearbook’. The book is authored by …………
B. Shri Rajiv Malhotra
C. Shri Kamal Kishore
D. Shri Tanay Pant
E. Shri Rajiv Mehrishi
10. The ‘Sonai Rupai Wildlife Sanctuary’ is situated in the Indian State of …………
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2022
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!