Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 82 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. The first woman to conquer Mount Everest twice is
A. Santosh Yadav
B. Suma Shirur
C. Surja Lata Devi
D. Jyoti Randhawa
E. Premlata Agarwal
2. Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) summit 2018 was held in __.
A. Astana, Kazakhstan
B. Qingdao, China
C. Chelyabinsk, Russia
D. Xiamen, China
E. Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
3. Which bank launched ‘Social Pay’ for NRIs?
A. ICICI Bank
B. Doha Bank
C. Axis Bank
D. HDFC bank
E. None of the above
4. Which of the following section of the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 was amended to include the definition of an electronic cheque and that of a truncated cheque?
5. As per the Public Affairs Index (PAI) for 2018, which state has topped in the list of best-governed large states in India?
B. Tamil Nadu
C. Uttar Pradesh
6. What do you understand by Marginal Standing Facility?
A. Rate of interest which is levied on Short-Term loans taken by commercial banks from RBI.
B Rate at which commercial banks charge on their surplus funds with RBI.
C. The amount a commercial bank needs to maintain in the form of cash, or gold or government approved securities (Bonds) before providing credit to its customers.
D. It is defined in Sec 49 of RBI Act 1934 as the ‘standard rate at which RBI is prepared to buy or rediscount bills of exchange or other commercial papers eligible for purchase under this act’.
E. Marginal standing facility (MSF) is a window for banks to borrow from the Reserve Bank of India in an emergency situation when inter-bank liquidity dries up completely
7. Commerce Min approves 15 projects for infrastructure under TIES. TIES is related to which of the following fields?
8. When a group of lenders fund various portions of a loan to a single borrower, it is called _.
A. Subsidized loan
B. Commercial loans
C. Syndicated Loan
D. Retail trade loans
E. Bridge Loan
9. The Ramon Magsaysay Award 2018 winner were Sonam Wangchuk and __.
A. Youk Chhang
B. Barry Barish
C. Bharat Vatwani
D. Vaishali Dev
E. Howard Dee
10. Which of the following committees has been constituted to suggest laws against mob lynching and violence?
A. AK Bhuchar Committee
B. B Venkatappaiah Committee
C. Rajiv Gauba Committee
D. L K Jha Committee
E. YM Deosthalee committee
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2022
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!