Table of Contents
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Centre For Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM), has published the official notification for the recruitment of 1901 vacancies for the post of Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B) & Technician-A (Tech-A) on the official website i.e. https://www.drdo.gov.in/. The online application link will be active from 3rd September 2022 and the last date of application is 23rd September 2022.
In this article, we are providing you the detailed information about the DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022 which includes the notification pdf, important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria and much more.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022: Overview
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022 is out for the recruitment of 1901 various vacancies on 23rd August 2022. For the candidate’s convenience, we have tabulated the DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022 information in the below table.
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Centre For Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)|
|Employment Type||Regular Basis|
|No of Vacancies:||1901 vacancies|
|Name of post||Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B) & Technician-A (Tech-A) Posts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date of application||3rd September 2022 from 10.00 PM|
|Last Date of application||23rd September 2022 till 05.00 PM|
DRDO CEPTAM STA’ B Notification 2022
DRDO has released the official notification for the recruitment of 1901 vacancies for the Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B) & Technician-A (Tech-A) Posts against Advt. No. CEPTAM-10/DRTC on 23rd August 2022. The interested candidates can download the detailed official notification 2022 released on the official website from the direct link provided below.
DRDO CEPTAM Notification 2022: Important Dates
The online application link will be active from 3rd September 2022 and the last date of application is 23rd September 2022. Candidates must check the important dates tabulated below.
|Start Date To Apply||3rd September 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||23rd September 2022|
|Date of Eligibility||23rd September 2022|
|Date of TIER-I Exam (CBT)
DRDO CEPTAM Vacancy 2022
No. of Posts :- 1901 Vacancies
- 1075 Posts Of SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT-B (STA-B) : Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- 826 Posts Of TECHNICIAN-A (TECH-A): Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
|SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT-B||Posts||TECHNICIAN-A (TECH-A)||Post|
|– Agriculture||10||– Automobile||5|
|– Automobile Engineering
– Chemical Engineering
|– Book Binder||20|
|– Chemistry||58||– Carpenter
– CNC Operator
|– Civil Engineering
– Computer Science
|– Electrical & Electronics Engineering||17||– Draughtsman (Mechanical)||35|
|– Electrical Engineering
– Electronics & Instrumentation
– Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
|– DTP Operator
|– Instrumentation||17||– Grinder||7|
|– Library Science||23||– Machinist||89|
– Mechanical Engineering
– Medical Lab Technology (MLT)
|– Mechanic (Diesel)||4|
|– Photography||8||– Mill Wright Mechanic||8|
– Printing Technology
|– Motor Mechanic
|– Psychology||11||– Photographer||11|
|– Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
– Sheet Metal Worker
|Total||1075 Posts||Total||826 Posts|
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
To apply online candidates must satisfy and understand the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the notification pdf. Check the minimum educational qualification and age limit as mentioned below.
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Technician Assistant B||Bachelor’s degree in Science Or Diploma in Engineering or Technology from Computer Science or Allied Subjects, recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), in the required Discipline.|
|Technician A||(i) Xth Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute; and(ii) Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the required discipline, Or Certificate of minimum one-year duration from a recognized Institution in the required discipline if the Industrial Training Institutes do not award Certificate in that discipline Or National Trade Certificate in the required discipline; Or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the required discipline.|
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
Candidates applying for DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022 must be between 18 and 28 Years of age
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- The interested candidates have to pay a Non-refundable/Non-transferable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) to be paid by the candidate.
- All women and SC/ST/PwBD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022 will select the candidates on the basis of the following stages:
- Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized per requirement.
- The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective-type multiple choice questions only.
- The tier-I examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection.
|1.||Tier-I (Computer Based Test)|
|2.||Trade Test (Final Selection)|
How to Apply For DRDO CEPTAM 10? :
Candidates have to visit DRDO’s official website www.drdo.gov.in and open the appropriate Online DRDO Recruitment [CEPTAM Notice Board] Link Available On the DRDO Official Website. The online application portal will be opened on 03rd Sep 2022 (1000 Hrs) and closed on 23rd Sep 2022 (1700 Hrs).
- Visit The Official Website Of DRDO i.e. https://www.drdo.gov.in/.
- Go to the CEPTAM Notice Board Section on the Home Page.
- Click on the DRDO Recruitment of CEPTAM 10/DRTC Advertisement Link.
- Click on the Register / Apply Online Link.
- Enter All Required Details As Per Your Original Documents.
- After Entering All Details Click on the Submit Button.
- Check All the Entered Details Carefully and Proceed for Final Submission.
- Pay Online Application Fee and Click on The Next Button.
- Now Your Application Form Successfully Submitted.
- Save PDF and Take A Print Out Of Your Application Form For Future References.
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Selection Process :
The selection for CEPTAM 10/DRTC Technical Recruitment will be done through a two tiered process:
|FOR SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT-B||Description|
Tier-II (Final Selection)
|A) Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
B) The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
C) The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective type multiple choice questions only.
D) Tier-I examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection.
|FOR TECHNICIAN-A (TECH-A)||Description|
Tier-II (Trade Test)
|A) The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
B) The Tier-I (CBT) will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only.
C) Tier-I examination is for Provisional selection and Tier-II (Trade Test) is qualifying in nature.
D) Trade Test will be of ITI level in the related trade, to test the practical skills of the candidates. The test may be of about one to two hours duration.
E) The mode of selection may change depending upon the organizational requirement/Govt. of India policy for both STA-B & Tech-A posts.
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Salary
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Salary is according to the appointment of a candidate for the particular post. The post-wise salary is as follows:
- Senior Technical Assistant – Pay matrix Level-6 (₹ 35400-112400) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits.
- Technician A – Pay matrix Level-2 (₹ 19900-63200) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits
DRDO CEPTAM-10: Syllabus
As we have seen above, the DRDO CEPTAM- 10 selection process for both the posts i.e., Senior Technical Assistant-B, and Technician-A post exam will conduct their exam in two stages. Those stages are Tier-I and Tier-II.
Senior Technical Assistant-B
Tier-I: CBT for Screening
Tier-I is common for all postcodes. This section consists of questions from-
- Quantitative Ability/Aptitude
- General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
- English Language (Basic Knowledge)
- General Science
Tier-II: CBT for Provisional Selection
The questions in this exam are subject-specific to the postcode.
Tier-I: CBT Provisional Selection
The syllabus in this exam is divided into two sections i.e., Section A and B. Questions in this section will be asked from the following subjects-
- Quantitative Ability/Aptitude
- General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
- English Language (Basic Knowledge)
- Subject-specific to trade discipline of postcode.
Tier-II: Trade Test (this test is qualifying in nature)
- Questions will be from subject-specific to trade discipline.
Here the trade test will be of ITI level in the related trade to test the practical skills of the candidates.
DRDO CEPTAM: Detailed Syllabus
- Problem Solving,
- Visual Memory,
- Diagram Series,
- Figural Classification,
- Relationship Concepts,
- Arithmetical Reasoning,
- Arithmetic number series,
- Non-Verbal Series,
- Spatial Orientation,
- Similarities & Differences,
- Number Series,
- Alphabet Series,
- Spatial Visualization,
- Coding & Decoding,
- Seating Arrangement,
- Input-Output, etc.
- Current Events of National & International importance
- History and Culture
- General Polity
- General Economy
- Indian Constitution
- Famous Personalities
- Important Dates
- Budget and Five-year plan
- Books and Authors
- Science & Technology etc,
- Fundamental arithmetical operations,
- Simple & Compound Interest,
- Profit and Loss,
- Ratio and Time,
- Tables and Graphs,
- HCF & LCM,
- Computation of Whole Numbers,
- Use of Tables and Graphs,
- Time and Work,
- Data Interpretation,
- Number System,
- Time and Distance,
- Decimal & Fractions,
- Relationship between Numbers.
- Subject-Verb Agreement,
- Error Correction,
- Active Voice & Passive Voice,
- Degrees of Comparison,
- Unseen Passages,
- Sentence Rearrangement,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Parts of Speech,
- Idioms & Phrases,
- Mode of Nutrition in Animal,
- Classification of Animal Kingdom,
- Nutrition in Animal,
- Sexual Reproduction in Animal,
- Food and Nutrition,
- Human Diseases,
- Nuclear fission and nuclear fusion,
- Respiration in Animals,
- Plant tissue,
- Plant Morphology,
- Structure of Plant and Animal Cell,
- Classification of Plant Kingdom,
- Classification of Organisms,
- The transport system in Plant,
- Human Circulatory system,
- Asexual Reproduction in Plants,
- Plant Hormones,
- Respiration and Excretion in plants,
- Human Reproductive system,
- Human Digestive system,
- The five kingdoms of life,
- The Cell:
- The foundation of all living things,
- Structure and Functions,
- Mode of Nutrition in Plant,
- The Heart,
- Composition of Blood,
- Control and Coordination in Plant,
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plant,
- Excretory system in Humans,
- Functions of Blood.
- Heat & Thermodynamics,
- Units & Dimensions,
- Current Electricity,
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics,
- Scientific Instruments,
- Energy, and Power,
- The kinetic theory of matter,
- Magnetic effect of electric current,
- Surface Tension,
- Simple Harmonic Motion,
- Sound Wave
- Carbon and its Compound,
- The behaviour of Gases,
- Metals and Non-metals,
- Chemical Reactions,
- Atomic Structure,
- Chemical Bonding,
- Acids, Base, and Salts,
- Concepts of PH scale,
DRDO CEPTAM Salary: Deduction
|PF(12% of basic)||2388/-|
|NPS(10% of basic + DA)||2666/-|
|Income Tax||As per Govt rule|
DRDO CEPTAM: Allowances and Remunerations
Candidates who are hired will be paid in accordance with the pay grade (7th CPC Pay Matrix) for the position they have applied for, in addition to receiving other benefits such as-
- dearness allowance
- house rent allowance
- transportation allowance
- children’s education allowance
- leave travel concession
- medical facilities
- CSD facility, and
- other allowances/advances in accordance with current Government of India regulations.
|H.R.A.(House Rent Allowance)27%||5400/-|
|T.A.(Travelling allowance)||As per Govt rule|
|D.A. on T.A.||As per Govt rule|
Unless specifically stated differently and in accordance with current Government of India regulations, the hired candidates will be covered by the government’s National Pension System (NPS).
At the majority of its laboratories and establishments, DRDO boasts gorgeous, thoughtfully designed green campuses with residential areas, common areas, and recreational facilities. stations for hiring in the online application form. However, based on organizational needs, DRDO has the right to nominate the applicant anywhere in India.
What is DRDO CEPTAM?
The Center for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM), a corporate body of the DRDO, is led administratively by a Director and an Independent Chairman. It is a top DRDO organization that was originally founded in November 1995 as the Personnel Assessment Centre (PEACE) to serve the DRTC Cadre (Technical Staff) of DRDO. CEPTAM is in charge of hiring non-gazetted employees in the technical, administrative, and allied categories as well as evaluating DRTC officers and staff and facilitating training to advance this cadre in accordance with DRDO’s training policy.
Tier-1 and Tier-2 exams make up the entire test. There will be a screening test in Tier-1 and a selection test in Tier-2 and the exam will be computer-based. The applicant must have cleared the class 10th exam or equivalent from a recognized institution or board. The candidate must possess a certificate from an approved Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or if the ITI does not grant certificates, diplomas, national technical certificates, or national apprenticeship certificates (NTCs), a certificate of at least one year’s duration from an approved institution.