Table of Contents
The Employee State Insurance Corporation releases the official notification of the ESIC MTS examination. This recruitment examination is conducted to select candidates for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). The ESIC MTS examination is conducted nationwide once a year. Across various states, ESIC MTS has released a total number of 1956 vacancies. The last date of application is 15th February 2022. Before applying, the candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria. Candidates will be able to ace the examination only if they prepare well as the number of vacancies is limited. Hence, the candidates must undergo a thorough preparation using mock tests and quizzes.
ESIC MTS Exam 2022 Mock Test
Quizzes and mock tests are important for candidates to understand and analyze the pattern and marking distribution for the ESIC MTS Exam 2022. Given below are a few sample questions and solutions for the ESIC MTS recruitment examination:
1. In the income statement of Jeo and Hema, the ratio of their income in the year 2014 was 5:4. The ratio of Jeo’s income in the year 2014 to that in 2015 is 3:5 and the ratio of Hema’s income in the year 2015 to that in 2014 is 3:2. If Rs.10242 is the sum of the income of Jeo and Hema in the year 2015, then find the income of Hema in the year 2014?
ii) Rs. 1138
iii) Rs. 2776
iv) Rs. 2420
v) Rs. 4552
2. A tank has a leak that can empty a full tank in 28 minutes. A tap is turned on which can fill 2.5 liters a minute. The tank now becomes empty in 42 minutes. What is the capacity of the tank
i) 210 litres
ii) 342 litres
iii) 250 litres
iv) 389 litres
v) None of these
3. Which one of the following is likely to be the most inflationary in its effect?
i) Repayment of public debt
ii) Borrowing from the public to finance a budget deficit
iii) Borrowing from banks to finance a budget deficit
iv) Creation of new money to finance a budget deficit
4. Indian Government Bond Yields are influenced by which of the following?
(a) Actions of the United States Federal Reserve
(b) Actions of the Reserve Bank of India
(c) Inflation and short-term interest rates
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
i) (a) and (b) only
ii) (b) only
iii) (c) only
iv) (a), (b) and (c)
5. Fill in the blank in the following sentence with the most appropriate preposition, choosing from the options given below:
Meteorites are fragments________ stone and metal shot _________ outer space.
i) In, of
ii) Of, into
iii) From, of
iv) Of, from
- (v), 2. (i), 3. (iv), 4. (iv), 5. (iv)
Free Online Mock Test for ESIC MTS 2022
|ESIC MTS Mock Test 2022||Download Link|
|English Mock Test||Download|
|Educational Mock Test||Download|
Why Opt for the ESIC MTS Mock Test?
- The expected and most important questions of the examination are included in the ESIC MTS mock test.
- Time management is a key factor while attempting the questions. The ESIC MTS Mock Test will help the candidates to habituate with the exam pattern and manage the time accordingly.
- Each question with a detailed solution is provided in the mock test.
- The Mock Test for ESIC MTS is based on the latest syllabus and exam pattern of the ESIC MTS examination.
- Candidates will be able to predict their probability of cracking the examination.
- These mock tests focus on imparting an idea about the strategies to be employed for the examination
- These mock tests are specially designed by our experts by the latest recruitment notification.
- Candidates will be able to evaluate their performance and analyze their weak and strong points to improve further.
Entri App, the best learning app is here to offer you customized learning and preparation tools to help you crack competitive examinations. Specially designed by experts, the resources and mock tests will guide you with the proper methods and strategies to make your attempt successful. We wish you the best in your exams!