Table of Contents
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) was founded on 25th February 1952 and aims at providing social security and health insurance arrangement to employees in our nation. The organization manages their recruitment by a nationwide exam. They have published notifications for the latest vacancies in the posts of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi-Tasking-Staff (MTS) and Stenographer on the 28th of December 2021. The portal has been opened for submission of the online application on January 15th 2022 and the final date is on the 15th of February, 2022. Applicants who are interested in this job should download the region-wise advertisement and make sure that poses all the eligibility criteria stated before submitting the online application.
ESIC Stenographer Result 2022
The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) will announce the results of this recruitment exam after all the steps of the recruitment procedure are completed. The ESIC Stenographer result will be released separately for different regions of the nation and can be downloaded by applicants from the authorized website of the ESIC.
How to Download ESIC Stenographer 2022 Result
Applicants can get their ESIC Stenographer Result by following the instructions given in the following paragraph.
- Go to the authorized website of ESIC
- Press the recruitments tab on the homepage.
- Find the ESIC Stenographer t Merit list 2022.
- When we press the link it will open in a new tab
- Enter the information asked by the site to confirm your identity (like Registration No\DOB, etc.)
- Press on the Submit Button.
- Download the PDF document of the merit list and look for your Registration Number in it.
- If you find your Registration Number in the file then that would mean that you have qualified for both phases of the exams
The ESIC Stenographer exam Result for every phase must always be prudently examined and confirmed by the applicants. The chosen applicants whose Registration numbers are present in the merit list must appear for the next stage of the allotment process i.e., the document verification process on the given date and time. There is also some particular information that must be verified in the ESIC Stenographer Result when it is accessible. These details are as mentioned below:
- The Registration Number of the applicant
- Name of the applicant
- Category of the candidate
- The score they got in each phase as well as the total marks
Answer Key for ESIC Stenographer 2022
The ESIC issues the ESIC Stenographer Exam 2022 answer key for the test a few days past the conduction of the examination. All the candidates can just download the answer key from the authorized website of the Corporation and calculate their anticipated marks. Although, applicants must be conscious of the score pattern decided by the Corporation for this test for precise calculation of their marks. The marking scheme is as mentioned below:
- for every correct answer, 1 mark is allotted
- ¼th marks are deducted for every incorrect answer
- No marks will be awarded or deducted for the questions which were not attempted
Cut Off Marks for ESIC Stenographer 2022
The ESIC fixes the minimum marks for qualifying the ESIC Stenographer recruitment every year. The previous years’ minimum marks for qualifying for the stenographer exams are given in the notification PDF. Applicants can look at them and the from previous years cut-offs up for a general idea of the difficulty and competition level expected in different regions. Applicants should also note that the minimum qualifying marks required by candidates change based on the category they belong to. Candidates can refer to the table below to understand more about the minimum qualifying marks which are divided based on category.
The Qualifying Marks in Phase I – Main Examination
The table given below shows the percentage of marks required as a minimum qualification for each category
|Category||Percentage of marks|
Given below is the region-wise cut-offs from the previous year for the post of ESIC Stenographer
|J & K||108.5|
|North Eastern Region||112.5|
ESIC Steno Selection Process 2022
There is no preliminary assessment for the stenographer post. Phase 1 main exam and a phase 2 skill test are the new formats. Skill assessments have both dictation tests as well as computer-based transcription tests. Both phase 1 and phase 2 are equally significant for the final merit list and later for the selection. The applicant should have some technical knowledge of Computers including Office Suites and Databases.
Preliminary Exam Selection Procedure
- Phase 1 exam is rank making in nature and the marks obtained in Phase-I Main Test is substantial when it comes to the final list.
- The applicants will be accepted for the Phase-II skill test by assessment of their performance in the phase 1 exam. One-tenth the number of the total vacancy (for each category) will be made eligible for the next phase.
Phase 1 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is as shown in the table below.
|No||Paper||Number of questions||Total marks||Time in minutes|
|1||English Language &
Questions and their choices will be provided in the language both English and Hindi languages, except for the questions of English language and comprehension paper.
Mains Exam Selection Procedure
- A 10 minutes dictation will be given in either English or Hindi. Applicants can choose the language in their online application form.
- The minimum writing speed for qualification is 80 words per minute
- The same matter should be transcribed into computer
|Transcription time for PWD candidates qualified for a scribe
Working knowledge of PWD applicants who are not capable of typing will be evaluated through an objective type Computer Assessment of 50 marks having 50 questions and no negative marking. Both the Computer Test and the Stenography Test for such aspirants will be of qualifying nature and marks gained will not be considered for the merit list. Be one among the candidates who crossed the threshold of cut-off marks. Download the Entri app to start your preparation as early as possible.