Table of Contents
The General Insurance Corporation of India which is commonly known as (GIC) is a state-owned enterprise in India. It is a reinsurance company. A reinsurance company is the one that provides financial protection to insurance companies. They can handle risks that are too large for insurance companies to handle on their own thus making it possible for insurers to obtain more business than they would generally do. The GIC conducts regular recruitment exams to select eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager.
GIC Assistant Manager Cut-off Marks 2021 Scale 1
- General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has released the cut-off marks for the Assistant Manager examination.
- The cut-off marks are differentiated based on categories like General, SC, BC, & others.
- Candidates must check their Cut-off marks from the official website.
- The cutoff marks will be based on several factors such as the total number of posts, the total number of candidates who appeared in the examination, the performance of the candidates in the written test and the difficulty level of the exam.
Listed below is a table depicting the cut off marks for the various category.
- N/A in the above indicates the status of the candidates who are not qualified in the online test.
- The minimum qualifying mark of 60 per cent is a must for the general stream candidates belonging to the general category.
- A minimum qualifying mark of 55 per cent is necessary for the general stream candidates belonging to OBC, ST and SC.
- The minimum marks required for subjects other than the general paper which is finance, insurance and legal the minimum marks requires is 53.33 per cent for the general category and 44.44 per cent for the other category.
GIC Assistant Manager Result 2021
- General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC of India) has announced the result for the written test on 20th October 2021.
- The purpose of the exam is to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager (Scale-I)
- A total of 41 vacancies was present.
- The examination was held on 29th August 2021.
- The candidates can check their eligibility status for the further phases of the examination which will be scheduled from 25th October to 01st November 2021.
- The recruitment committee of GIC published the Assistant Manager Result on 20 October 2021
- The official website of GIC has also released category-wise and post-wise cut off marks for GIC Assistant Manager 2021.
Steps to Download GIC Assistant Manager Exam Result
- Visit the official website of the exam portal.
- A link will be activated depicting the status of the examination result.
- Fill in the required details like Registration number, password and date of birth.
- The candidate can now download the result sheet.
Details Mentioned on GIC AM Scale 1 Result Sheet
- Roll Number
- Registration No
- Total Marks
- Candidate Name
- Parents Name
- Date of Birth
- Minimum Score
I hope this article was helpful. If you are an aspirant looking for a good start, The General Insurance Corporation (GIC) Assistant manager post is a golden opportunity for you. If you need assistance throughout this journey, our Entri app has got it covered for you. We will assist you with content and information related to the examination. I’d like to state a quote that keeps me motivated all the time it goes like this; Get up and set your shouters to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this World leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they to come into existence decay and die. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Focus on the good and work hard. Good luck.