Table of Contents
Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd or HARCO Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, Assistant Manager/ Development Officer. Interested aspirants can apply through the main official website. In this article, we will discuss Harco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Dates, Vacancy, Eligibility.
Harco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Dates, Vacancy, Eligibility
Harco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Dates
HARCO Bank 2020 Recruitment Notification for Clerk, Junior Accountant has released at harcobank.org.in. Check all the details of 790 vacancies below and apply on or before 2019-08-31.
|Harco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Overview|
|Name of the Recruitment Body||HARCO Bank|
|Qualification||Graduate, B.Com, BA, B.Tech, MA, M.Com, Post Graduate|
|Job Location||Haryana – India|
|Last Date||31st August 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Prelims Exam||October or November 2019( Tentative)|
|Date of Mains Exam||Will be announced later|
Harco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy
The total vacancies for the post of the clerk are 790. Category wise vacancy is given in the table.
|General||SC||BC-B||BC-A||EBPG (EWS)||ESM (General)||ESM (SC)||ESM (BC-B)||ESM (BC-A)||OSP (General)||OSP (SC)||OSP (BC-A and B)||OSP (PwD)|
Harco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility
- Must be a Graduate with 55% marks or a Commerce Graduate with 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Must have Knowledge of Hind or Sanskrit up to Matric level.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum of 42 years on the last date of submission of applications online.
- Relaxation in Age.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste or SC, Scheduled Tribe or ST, Backward Class(A) & Backward Class(B), the upper age limit is flexible up to 5 years and in case of Ex-Serviceman aspirants shall be of 42 years Plus continuous Military Service added by three years.
- Age limit may be calm in cases of employees of Government/Boards/Corporation/Cooperative Institutions for 10 years by the competent authority
How to Apply Online
- Firstly, visit the main official website.
- Then, click to read job notice and apply online.
- Read the instruction before filling the online application form.
- Fill up all the required details prior submission.
- Submit Signature and Photos.
- Note registration number and password.
Take a printout of the application form for further use.
- General: Rs. 600/- + GST
- SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS) candidates of Haryana only & Female: Rs. 300/- + GST
- EX-Serviceman: Nil
Fee Mode: Online
Pay Scale for the clerical post comes under Pay Matrix Level -6. This is in the range of Rs.35400 and Rs.112400.
- The selection for the post of Clerk in Harco Bank will be on the basis of marks obtained in the online test (main) and Socio-Economic Criteria.
- 10 times of advertised posts will be shortlisted for the final mains exam.
Online Examination Details
- Prelims: The candidates who apply for the post of Clerks shall have to go through a preliminary online (CBT) examination of 90 minutes duration having 90 questions containing 1 mark for each question of total Ninety (90) marks comprising of objective type, MCQs.
- Mains: The main online (CBT) exam for the post of Clerks shall be of objective type having One Hundred Eighty (180) MCQs of 0.5 marks each and test duration shall be of Two hours and thirty Minutes (150 minutes). While each correct answer will get 0.5 marks, there will not be negative marking for incorrect answers. The medium of the exam shall be English/Hindi except where the knowledge of the English language of the aspirants is to be tested.
- Test paper shall comprise – 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, English, Current Affairs, Numerical Ability, other relevant fields, etc. 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture and so on. of Haryana and to qualify under this, the aspirants will have to score minimum 50% marks of the 25% weightage.
In this article, we have discussed Harco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Dates, Vacancy, Eligibility. Keep visiting us for further updates.