Table of Contents
IBPS recently released recruitment notifications for IT Engineers (Data Centres), IT Database Administrators, and Software Developers and Testers (Frontend, Backend). There are vacancies for these posts, Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at ibps.in. The online process for the above posts will commence from 1 October onwards. The last date of the online application is 14 October 2021.
Selection will be made by a committee and such selection will be Final. The candidates can go through the below details such as educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details before applying.
Eligibility Criteria Of IBPS Recruitment 2021 For IT Job
- IT Engineers (Data Centres) – Full Time B.E./B.Tech. degree, preferably in Computer science/IT from a recognized Institution / University is essential.
- IT Database Administrators and Software Developers, Testers (Frontend, Backend) – Full Time B.E./ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Comp. Science) from a recognised University / Institute.
- IT Engineer (Data Centre), IT Database Administrator – Online Exam, Skill Test and Personal
- Software Developer and Tester (Frontend, Backend) – Interview
- IT Engineers (Data Centres)- 21 to 35 years
- IT Database Administrators and Software Developers, Testers (Frontend, Backend) – 21 to 35 years.
Scale Of Pay
IT Engineer (Data Centre), IT Database Administrator – Rs. 35, 400/-
Responsibilities and Duties In IT Job Profile
For the post of IT Engineer (Data Centre)
Manage, monitor and maintenance of Data Centre performance parameters such as Electrical / UPS / HVAC / PAC/ UPS /FIRE and safety types of equipment etc.
• Manage and troubleshoot day to day DC operations.
• To carry out the periodic mock drills for power failure, PAC, UPS and DG set.
• Manage and monitor the panels of Fire/rodent/water leak detection / VESDA /
Access control and DG set.
• Preparing and maintaining reports for all the above DC infra.
• Co-ordinating with vendors for periodic maintenance of all the above DC infra.
• Maintain and troubleshoot issues related to DC network equipment, servers and OS.
• Troubleshooting and resolving network and ISP connectivity issues.
• Manage and maintain Backup Activities
• Monitor DR site facilities.
For the post of IT Database Administrator
• To create DB /table as per Developers’ requirement
• Resolve Database inconsistencies
• Monitor DB Health, performance and Integrity on a regular basis
• Ensure proper Data security and user access of Databases
• Maintenance, troubleshooting and problem resolution of all databases
• RDBMS installation and up-gradation
• Manage Disaster Recovery aspects of Databases
For the post of Software Developer and Tester (Frontend, Backend)
• System Study, requirement gathering for application development and SRS preparation
• Designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive web applications for the
• Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code.
• Application development and maintenance in either Windows/DOT Net C#/MS
• Troubleshooting of run-time errors and training application users to efficiently execute programs for large size data processing
• Work with System Administrators for enhancement of latest software or patch
upgrade for IS Audit.
IBPS Recruitment Preparation Tips
The 3 major requirements for proper preparation for the bank exam are:
- Time management
Candidates should be very careful while preparing for the topics necessary for the IBPS exam. The most important thing that a candidate must keep in mind while preparing for any bank or government exam is that they should be very familiar with the syllabus for the respective exam. The IBPS Syllabus is very vast and candidates must carefully go through the syllabus before starting their preparation for the exam. This is the first step that needs to be followed:
1. Accuracy: Make sure that you increase the number of the correct answers and minimize the wrong attempts so that the marks per correct answer will be valued.
2. Time Management: This is the most important part of the examination, it depends upon how you attempt the question, how you manage to give time to sections that need more time which can get over in few minutes.
3. Speed: This part is the part that can give you confidence and help you to crack the IBPS PO examination.
Candidates who have a high speed with accuracy will manage the time easily. Candidates can increase their speed by solving more and more problems, keeping the track of time.
For last-minute preparations, the best step is solving as many model tests and sample papers as possible. This will enable candidates to revise the entire syllabus all at one and based on the marks scored at the end of each of these tests, candidates can analyse which subjects are their strengths and which ones are their weaknesses.
Another benefit of solving them is that aspirants will be able to know the important topics with respect to the examination. During the last 15 days, candidates can focus on these topics only. With just 15 days in hand to prepare for the IBPS PO exam, it is suggested that candidates carefully review the previous year question papers. This is going to act as an advantage for the candidate appearing in the exam. Solve at most 50 to 60 mock papers in this last 15 days, and while solving the mock papers keep the time and previous year cut off in your mind so that it will be helpful for you to clear both the sectional and overall cutoff.
We hope that this article brings you enough knowledge on the IT jobs eligibility, selection as well as how to prepare for the exams. Prepare thoroughly for the exam. Entri wishes you Good Luck for the upcoming exams.