IBPS Clerk is one of the most sought-after jobs candidates look forward to getting a career started in the Banking sector. Clearing the examination is not such a difficult task, but with some dedication and concentration, the test can be cracked like a piece of cake.
Here are some tips to help you started.
10 IBPS Clerk Exam 2018 Preparation Tips
- Before making a study plan and starting your preparation, it is important to be thorough with the exam pattern and syllabus. <exam syllabus link>. Mere knowledge of the syllabus is not enough but you should also keep yourself updated about the recent changes introduced in the pattern or the questions now being asked in IBPS examinations.
- Now that all the topics are thorough, prepare a well-structured study plan, that goes along with your weaknesses. Give more emphasis on the topics you find difficult and work on them.
- Follow the timetable strictly, spend a considerable amount of time every day for studies and revision.
- Analyze Your Strengths/Weaknesses. If your concepts on any topic are not clear, you can watch free Youtube videos and tutorials etc. Attempt mock tests to see where you have flaws. You can attempt adaptive model exams provided by Entri to keep your preparations intact.
- Work on your Speed as well as your Accuracy. Since sectional timing is added this year, you have to train yourself to complete each question in the given time limit. To score good in IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Section, speed and accuracy is must, which certainly take lots of efforts and dedication. You may avail test series from Entri where we provide test series based on the latest pattern.
- Practice solving reasoning questions more. There are no such particular formulas to solve Logical Reasoning questions, you have to understand the clear meaning of questions and solve them with the help of logical thinking accordingly. This can be cracked easily if you have enough practice.
- English is always fun to read and learn. You can start your day with an English Newspaper to improve your Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension
- Preparing with previous year question papers can never go wrong. Grab as many question papers you can and practice with them. This will get you acquainted with the type of questions that are likely to be asked.
- Attempt mock tests to test your speed and accuracy.
- Keep yourself updated with the Current Affairs.
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET and more are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various competitions. 
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!
Download the Entri App today to stay ahead of the competition!