IBPS has released the online registration link for the RRB CRP X. IBPS RRB apply online 2021 link for the Office Assistant (Multipurpose) /Clerk, Officers Scale I (PO), II and III post has been released. Eligible candidates can apply online for the respective posts from 08th June to 28 June 2021. Check the IBPS RRB registration process details and steps to fill the IBPS RRB Application form.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021 – Important Dates
|Start date of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Online Application||June 08, 2021|
|Last date for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 Application||June 28, 2021|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||June 08, 2021 – June 28, 2021|
|Last date to take the hard copy of the application||June 28, 2021|
|Preliminary Exam||August 2021|
|Mains Exam||October 2021|
|Provisional Allotment for Officers Scale I, II, and III & Office Assistant||January 2022|
The official notification for the IBPS RRB CRP X was released on 07th June 2021. Candidates can check the detailed Eligibility criteria, Vacancy list, Exam pattern, and syllabus for the Clerical as well as Officer posts.
IBPS RRB 2021 Online Application Link
Check the online application link for each post under the IBPS RRB 2021:
How to Apply Online for the IBPS RRB 2021?
IBPS RRB aspirants should note that those who are applying for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However, they can apply for only one post in the officer’s cadre i.e., for either Officer Scale-I or Scale-II, or Scale-III.
Essential Documents for Applying Online
Candidates should have the following documents ready with them prior to the online application procedure:
- Scanned copy of the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm), signature, and left thumb impression.
- Scanned copy of the handwritten declaration – written in candidate’s handwriting and in English only.
The text for the handwritten declaration:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The signature should be in Small Letters ONLY.
- Details/documents to make Online Payment.
- A valid e-mail ID. This should be active till the completion of recruitment.
Steps to Fill IBPS RRB Application Form 2021
- Visit the Official website of IBPS
- Click the ‘CRP for RRBs’ and then click on the highlighted text of your post of interest.
- “Click here to apply online for CRP- RRBs Officers (Scale-I, II and III)” or “Click here to apply online for CRP- RRBs- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Click on the tab showing, ‘Click here for New Registration” and register with the application by entering the basic information in the online application form.
- Now, submit and the provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and will be displayed on the screen.
- Upload the scanned documents- Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, Handwritten declaration.
- To check the entered information, verify candidates can use the Save and Next facility.
- After final submission, no data can be modified.
Application Fee Payment
Payment of fees/ intimation charges can be remitted through the Online Mode ONLY.
- After completing the registration process, the online payment gateway can be directly accessed.
- The application fee payment can be done by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information.
- After the successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing the application fee details.
- After all the steps the candidates should take printouts of the application form and should retain it along with the Registration Number and Password for future references.
- No hard copy of the application form should be sent to the IBPS office.
Application Fee – Post-wise and Category-wise
|Name of Post||SC/ST/PWBD candidates||All Others|
|Officer (Scale I, II & III)||Rs. 175/-||Rs. 850/-|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 175/-||Rs. 850/-|
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021 Video
Watch the step-by-step procedure to apply online for the IBPS RRB posts and complete application form filling.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021 FAQ’s
When I can start to apply online for the IBPS RRB 2021 posts?
The online registration link will be active from 08th June 2021.
When is the last date to remit the Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges?
The online application window will be active from June 08, 2021 to June 28, 2021.
Should I take the print out of IBPS RRB Online Application form 2021?
Yes. It is advised to keep the hardcopy of the online application form and also of the e-receipt.
Is the hard copy should be sent to IBPS?
No. The hard copy should not be sent to IBPS.
Can I apply for multi post, which I am eligible for?
Yes. Candidate who applies for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. But candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre (Scale I, II, III)
How can I apply for the IBPS RRB posts?
Candidates visit the IBPS official website, or the direct links provided in the article.
What all documents should be uploaded to the IBPS RRB Online Application Form?
Scanned copy of the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm), signature, and left thumb impression and Scanned copy of the handwritten declaration.
What if the hand written document is not candidates’ handwriting?
If the hand writing is found to be dissimilar/different, as per expert analysis, the candidature of the candidate will be canceled.
Can I get step-by-step process for filling the IBPS RRB application?
Check the detailed steps or the YouTube link given in article.