Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the online registration link for the RRB CRP X. IBPS RRB apply online 2022 link for the Office Assistant (Multipurpose) /Clerk, Officers Scale I (PO), II and III post has been released.The IBPS RRB Apply Online process is going to end on 27th June 2022. Check the IBPS RRB registration process details and steps to fill the IBPS RRB Application form.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022 – Important Dates
|IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022|
|IBPS RRB Official Notification||06th June 2022|
|Online Application Process Begins||07th June 2022|
|IBPS RRB Apply Online Last Date||27th June 2022|
|Payment of Application Fees Duration||07th to 27th June 2022|
|Last Date for Printing Application||27th June 2022|
|IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination
(Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant)
|07th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st August 2022|
|Online Examination – Main / Single Officers (II & III)||24th September 2022|
|Officer Scale I Mains Exam||24th September 2022|
|Office Assistant Mains Exam||01st October 2022|
IBPS RRB 2022 Online Application Link
Check the online application link for each post under the IBPS RRB 2022:
How to Apply Online for the IBPS RRB 2022?
IBPS RRB aspirants should note that those who are applying for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However, they can apply for only one post in the officer’s cadre i.e., for either Officer Scale-I or Scale-II, or Scale-III.
Part I: REGISTRATION
- Visit the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection@ibps.in or click on the direct link given above.
- Click on the advertisement “Recruitment of RRB Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II & III, and Officer Assistants”.
- On the new page, the aspirant needs to select “Click here for New Registration”.
- Aspirants need to provide personal details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- After successful submission of the registration form, a Registration ID and Password will be sent to the registered mobile number and e-mail.
Part II: LOG IN
- Aspirants need to log in with the issued Registration number and Password after completing the application process.
- The next step is to upload the Photograph and Signature in the mentioned format.
- On the next page, aspirants need to fill in their educational details.
- Aspirants can choose the exam center at their convenience.
- Preview the application form and verify all the details entered before clicking on the submit button.
- After filling in every detail and submitting the form the aspirants will be redirected to the application fees payment gateway.
- Aspirants can pay the application fees via online mode or offline mode.
- After the successful payment takes the print of the submitted form for further use.
Application Fee Payment
Payment of fees/ intimation charges can be remitted through the Online Mode ONLY.
- After completing the registration process, the online payment gateway can be directly accessed.
- The application fee payment can be done by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information.
- After the successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing the application fee details.
- After all the steps the candidates should take printouts of the application form and should retain it along with the Registration Number and Password for future references.
- No hard copy of the application form should be sent to the IBPS office.
Application Fee – Post-wise and Category-wise
|Name of Post||SC/ST/PWBD candidates||All Others|
|Officer (Scale I, II & III)||Rs. 175/-||Rs. 850/-|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 175/-||Rs. 850/-|
Documents Required For IBPS RRB Apply Online
The aspirants will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format while filling out for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB 2022 Online Form.
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10-20 KBS|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20-50 KBS|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50-100 KBS|
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20-50 KBS|
How To Retrieve Password For IBPS RRB?
Under various circumstances, the aspirants forget their login passwords. So here are some procedures to retrieve your password.
- Visit the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or the link that is given above.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” on the right side of the screen.
- On the new page, enter the Registration Number and registered Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Click on “Submit”
- The new password will be sent to a registered Email ID or Mobile number.
- Login with the system with the newly generated password.
Need Help During IBPS Apply Online?
If aspirants need any assistance or face any problem while filling out the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB Application form, they can contact the officials through the helpline numbers provided below
- 1800 222 366
- 1800 103 4566
The service will be available from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. except on Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays.
IBPS RRB Exam Centres 2022
The IBPS has announced the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB 2022 exam cities for prelims and mains exams along with the notification. The prelims exam of IBPS RRB 2022 will be conducted at more than 170 cities while the mains exam will be conducted at more than 70 cities. IBPS announces the list of exam cities along with the notification, however, the details related to the exam centre are provided in the admit card. Aspirants are required to their preferred IBPS RRB exam centres 2022 while applying for the exam. There is a facility to choose one exam city each for prelims and mains exams. IBPS RRB exam centres are allotted to aspirants as per their preferences. However, in case of unavailability of the exam centres chosen by aspirants then they are allotted to some other centre.
IBPS RRB 2022 Exam Centres for Preliminary exam
The preliminary exam of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB will be conducted in the following cities.
|Sr. No.||State||Preliminary Exam Center|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur, Chirala, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|3||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|4||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea|
|5||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|6||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|7||Haryana||Ambala, Gurgaon, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra,
|8||Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|9||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|10||Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bokaro|
|11||Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore,
|12||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur|
|13||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|14||Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai,
Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri
|19||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar,
Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur
|21||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, , Sangrur|
|22||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|23||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli,
|24||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|26||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Faizabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow,
Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi
|27||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee|
|28||West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly,
Kalyani, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri
IBPS RRB 2022 Exam Centres for Mains Exam
The mains exam of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB will be conducted in the following cities.
|Sr. No.||State||Single/Main Exam Center|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada|
|4||Bihar||Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur|
|7||Haryana||Ambala, Karnal, Kurukshetra|
|8||Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Hamirpur, Shimla, Solan|
|9||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|10||Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|11||Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli,
Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi
|12||Kerala||Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthpuram|
|13||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai Nagpur, Pune
|21||Punjab||Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala|
|22||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur|
|23||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Madurai, Thiruchirapalli, Coimbatore, Tirunelvelli|
|26||Uttar Pradesh||Prayagraj (Allahabad), Kanpur, Lucknow|
|28||West Bengal||Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
Important Points Related to IBPS RRB Exam Centres 2022
Few important points related to the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB exam centres 2022 are given below:
- The details of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB exam centres are mentioned on the admit card
- Candidates should judiciously choose the exam centres of IBPS RRB as they will not be allowed to change after the final submission of application form
- IBPS RRB exam centres will be allotted to candidates as per their preferences
- The examination authority reserves the right to cancel exam centres or add some other centres
- No travel costs will be provided to candidates
- The preferences of exam centres for prelims and mains exams should be filled in IBPS RRB application form
Pre-Exam Training of IBPS RRB 2022
The pre-exam training is conducted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons With Benchmark Disabilities for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities for the Post of IBPS RRB PO. The pre-exam training is conducted in the following cities.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022 Video
Watch the step-by-step procedure to apply online for the IBPS RRB posts and complete application form filling.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022 FAQ’s
Q. What is the last date for IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022?
Ans. The last date to apply online for IBPS RRB 2022 is 27th June 2022
Q. Who can apply for the IBPS RRB 2022 exam?
Ans. Any Graduate or Post Graduate can apply for the IBPS RRB 2022.
Q. What is the application fee for IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022?
Ans. For the General/ OBC/ EWS category, it will be Rs. 850/- and for SC/ ST/ PwD/ XS it will be Rs. 175/-
Q. How can I apply for IBPS RRB 2022?
Ans. The candidates can apply either from the official website @ibps.in or from the direct link provided in the article.
Q. What if the payment gets stuck or money deducted but the payment failed for IBPS RRB Apply Online?
Ans. Any amount deducted or gets stuck during the application process will be credited back to the source account in 7-10 working days.
Q. For which posts did IBPS conduct the RRB exam?
Ans. Every year IBPS conducts an online exam for RRB Officer Scale-I (PO), Officer Scale-II & III, and Office Assistants (Clerk) posts.
Q. What is the mode of paying the fee for the IBPS RRB application form?
Ans. The application fee can be submitted through online mode only.