Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released RRB (Regional Rural Banks) Office Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021 on its official website. Applications are invited from candidates looking to join the Regional Rural Banks for the post of Multipurpose Office Assistant and different scale Officers. The total number of vacancies are 12820 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can start applying for the posts from 08 June 2021. The final date to submit application form is 28 June 2021. This article will assist you with information on 6 Management Tips for IBPS RRB Office Assistant.
6 Management Tips for IBPS RRB Office Assistant
The candidates appearing for IBPS RRB Office Assistant examination, need to steel themselves for the exam beforehand. Piling up syllabus to review within the last moment will only confuse you and eventually end in failure. The candidates have to set a study plan which will assist them secure good marks. Read below to understand last minute IBPS RRB tips.
Strategy is Crucial
- A well planned strategy can avoid tragedies. It is crucial that the candidates applying for the posts draft a strategy that helps them crack the examination.
- Previous year Quantitative part has 25 questions and was easy. This year candidates will need to score a minimum of 30 marks during this part alone.
- Answer the simple questions first, then advance on to the tough ones
- Previous year candidates had to attain 33 in Reasoning part. This year because of changes in pattern, the candidates may need to attain a minimum of above 35.
- If you are feel like you are stuck while answering a problem , move ahead and answer subsequent one as time is precious.
- Try to be accurate while answering the questions.
IBPS RRB Time Management Tips
- The importance of our time management in any task we do can’t be undermined. Time management is the mantra of successful people.
- If you would like to attain good scores, you should manage time well before and through the exam.
- The duration to write each section is 45 minutes, manage time in accordance with it.
- The candidates must know that only studying won’t help. They should also allot time for mock tests.
Check Previous Year Cut Offs
- Check previous year cut off to get knowledge on how to make preparation for the exam and manage time accordingly during the exam.
- If the examination is set easy or the vacancy posts are limited, then the cut off score will be high.
- The cut off varies every year. Just make sure you verify the cut off for your concerned year before answering the exam.
Mock Tests for IBPS RRB Office Assistant
- Mock tests help the candidates examine whether their preparation is satisfactory or needs improvement.
- Mock tests are the foremost and effective way of making sure to secure higher marks.
- It helps the candidates manage their time effectively while attempting the exam.
- It helps you to examine your performance and do better within the ones that require improvement.
Prepare Concise Study Materials
- The candidates preparing for IBPS RRB Office Assistant have to prepare a well and concise study material that will help them with the preparation.
- Make short notes rather than long lengthy ones.
- Compile all topics, tricks and formulas in a method that you can comprehend without much hassle.
- The notes will assist you in last minute preparation.
IBPS RRB Prelims Section Wise Tips
Number of Questions/Maximum Marks
- Numerical Ability Tips – If you wish to achieve good grades, then try to attempt at least 30+ questions and allot around 22 minutes for this section. Wild guessing won’t work while calculating, you will have to be accurate and quick.
- Reasoning Ability Tips – If you aim to achieve good grades, then attempt a minimum of 30- 35 questions and allot around 22-23 minutes for this section. If you discover yourself stuck solving a problem, don’t waste precious time and move along to the next question.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Important Dates 2021
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||
Closure of registration of application
|Closure for editing application details||
Last date for printing your application
|Online Fee Payment||
08/06/2021 to 28/06/2021
We hope these IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preparation 2021 tips and tricks assist you in your preparation for the examination. Entri wishes you well for your future. Click here to check IBPS RRB PO Clerk Vacancies 2021