Table of Contents
The Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank has come up with some really good news for the people who were eagerly waiting to have a bank job. ICICI Bank has announced the vacancies for the post of Product Manager (Prepaid Cards) and during this time of uncertainty this job opportunity is something very valuable for the candidates who fulfil the eligibility required for the post. ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020 Out. More information are given below
Name of the recruiting board
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) Bank
Name of the post
Product Manager (Prepaid Cards)
Place of posting
Roles and Responsibilities of ICICI Bank Product Manager
ICICI Bank Job Openings 2020 Out . The roles and responsibilities of the post are given here. The Product Manager will be charged with managing the assigned category of products under INR Prepaid cards along with that he/she will be responsible about developing & delivering new payment solutions in line with industry and the requirements of the clients. This will also include development and execution of business strategies simultaneously with the payment network, as well as IT operations and strategic third-party providers.
Various other responsibilities vested upon the product manager are:
- The product manager has to develop and implement strategic business plan for assigned category of prepaid card products that support the payment solution needs of corporate customers and their prospects.
- He /she must understand the competitive marketplace and consider competitive cross references for strategy planning.
- A product manager must actively manage the P&L of assigned products, along with ensuring full visibility to costs and ROI.
- The product manager is responsible to develop product specifications and requirements for new products and partnerships to deliver the strategic product roadmap.
- He /she is supposed to work with fintech partners in order to build co-curated payment solutions and go-to-market programs.
- He/ she must have the calibre to manage customers on-boarding, issuance, payments & lifecycle in pockets app.
- The product manager is entrusted with the responsibility to increase revenue from co-brand partnerships such as amazon pay, portfolio management and value-added services.
- A product manager must understand the capabilities of the bank and its non-bank competitors, and deliver product strategies that are positioned favorably in the market.
ICICI Bank Product Manager Qualifications
The candidates who are interested to apply for the vacancy in the post of the product manager must go through the educational and other qualifications that the bank has put up in order to apply for the post.
- The candidate must have the educational qualification in MBA sales in order to apply.
- He/she must have a work experience of minimum 2 years or maximum 10 years to apply for the post.
- The interested candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in credit cards, prepaid cards, payments and /or managing partnerships with an understanding of the consumer card, payment industry’s challenges and a vision for its growth.
- He/she should be hyper-focused on partner satisfaction, with experience in a client-facing or senior management role
What are the key skills that the ICICI bank is looking for in its candidates?
- The applicants must have functional knowledge in the areas of banking, policies, its processes and procedures.
- He/she should have the analytical ability.
- The candidate must have good communication/ interpersonal skills, negotiation/persuasive skills
- The candidate must be capable of managing a team.
- He/she must have a positive, collaborative attitude and should be a prolific communicator.
How to apply for the post Of ICICI Bank ?
The steps given below would help a job seeker to apply for the vacancy put forward by the ICICI Bank:
- One: Go the official career website of the bank
- Two: Click on the job title written as “Product Manager”.
- Three: A new window will appear in which the details regarding the job along with the qualifications are given.
- Four: Click on the apply option if one fulfills all the qualifications required for the post.
- Five: Fill all the details correctly and click on the submit button.
- Six: Take a printout of the application form for future use.
The ICICI bank conducts its recruitment through various steps. Firstly one has to apply for the post that he/she is eligible, then the candidates who have applied will be shortlisted on the basis of age, qualifications, experience and the shortlisted candidates will be informed. The shortlisted candidates have to complete an online personality profile questionnaire prior to the interview, the next process is the submit the documents after which comes the interview. The candidates who pass the interview will be informed about the job location and other details regarding the job and finally the selected candidates will officially be a part of the ICICI family.
Are you looking for a perfect teaching partner for your competitive exams? Download Entri App to learn more about government exams and examination patterns. Entri App provides a wide range of study techniques and methodologies to bring up your efforts for better understanding and success in government examinations