Table of Contents
The recruitment for Security Guards has begun at Indian Bank. Ex-servicemen are encouraged to apply for the position of Indian Bank Security Guard, which has several openings. Applicants must ensure that they meet all of the eligibility requirements for the position of Indian Bank Security Guard as outlined in the official announcement posted on the Indian Bank website.
|Salary||Rs. 14500 – 500/4 – 16500 – 615/5 – 19575 – 740/4 -22535 –
870/3 – 25145 -1000/3 – 28145
|Category of post||Subordinate Staff Cadre|
|Educational qualification||· Minimum 10th std/equivalent
· Individuals with graduation or more qualifications are ineligible to apply for the post.
· The aspirant should be well versed in the local language.
|Age limit||· General -26 years
· OBC- 29 years
· SC/ST- 31 years
|Mode of selection||· Online Objective exam.
· Test of Local language.
· Physical fitness Test.
· Candidates who have a valid commercial driving license for Light Motor Vehicle will be given a higher preference.
Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment Application Form
The application submission for the Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment is done via online medium. The link to the notification is given below where you can read all the imperative instructions and guidelines for applying as well as other conditions that are required for application. Go through it and make sure that you have all the right qualifications before starting to gather the documents required for the application.
Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment Application Date
The important events and dates their dates for Indian bank security guard recruitment 2022 are as shown in the table below.
|Online Application Commencement Date||23.02.2022|
|Final date for submitting an online application||09.03.2022|
|Call letter for Prelims Exam||Yet to be notified|
Steps to Apply Online Indian Bank Security Guard Post
- Scan their photograph and signature to ensure that they meet the requirements outlined in Annexure-II of the official advertisement.
- Have a valid personal email address and mobile phone number that should be kept active until the Recruitment Process is completed. The bank may need it to send call letters for examinations and other information to the registered e-mail address and mobile number. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active to receive important information such as call letters/examination date advice etc. Ifthe message sent via registered e-Mail ID / mobile number fails to reach thecandidate for any reason Bank will not be responsible for this.
- Enter into the official website of Indian Bank,
- Click on the “Career” tab.
- The new screen will display the window Recruitment of Security Guards in Subordinate Staff Cadre – 2022.
- select tab saying “Apply online”.
- Select the tab that states “Click here for New Registration”
- Type in the applicant’s name, contact details and the active email ID in the boxes provided.
- A provisional reg.no and password will be created by the software and displayed.
- An email and an SMS indicating the above things will be sent to you.
- If an applicant is unable to complete their online application in one sitting then they can save the information already entered by clicking on the “SAVE AND NEXT” button.
- The same button should be used before submission of the application for one last verification and modify it if there are any corrections.
- Two separate links are provided for uploading the signature and the photograph.
- select the button stating “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- Browse among files and find the location of the photograph and scanned signature.
- Click the particular file to select it.
- select the tab that states “Open/Upload”
- If the applicant is confident with the accuracy of the information in the application then they can press the tab “COMPLETE REGISTRATION”.
- The name of persons (candidate’s, father’s, husband’s etc) must be the same as the ones present in mark sheets and other certificates.
- The candidate should take a printout of the PDF format provided in the system for future references. They should not send this to the bank.
Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment Application Fees
There are no application fees, registration fees or any other kind of payments taken for the Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment drive 2022
Indian Bank Security Guard Documents to Submit
Below given is the list of documents required for applying along with the particulars.
- Photograph Image
- passport style
- colour picture
- light-coloured or white background.
- “red-eye” should not be present
- Caps, hats and dark glasses should be avoided should not cover face even when wearing religious headwear.
- 230 pixels
- Size- 20kb–50 kb
- Signature Image
- on white paper
- with Black Ink pen
- must be signed only by the candidate
- 140 x 60 pixels
- Size- 10kb – 20kb
- Full capitals signatures are not deemed valid.
- scanner resolution: a minimum of 200 dpi
- Colour: True Color
- image must be JPG or JPEG format
Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment General Guidelines
Following are the general guidelines for Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment
- The exam is conducted state-wise or UT wise. Therefore, the candidate should choose the region of the exam wisely. Once the exam center is allotted, it cannot be changed.
- Candidates should make sure that they are eligible before applying for the post.
- Bank has the power to modify or even cancel any phase of the selection procedure.
- The only permitted method of application submission allowed is online mode.
- A candidate should submit only one application. In the case of multiple submissions, only the last completed one will be considered valid. All others will be considered duplicates.
- Should have a working contact number and Email ID for communication with the bank.
- If at any stage, it is found that the applicant has submitted false information or documents their candidature or even appointment would be cancelled.
- Incompetent applications will be rejected.
- Any kind of canvassing is considered malpractice and will lead to disqualification.
- Travel arrangements should be arranged by the candidates themselves. It is not the responsibility of the bank.
- Any dispute if occurred will be subject to the jurisdiction only in the courts of Chennai.
Application Link: Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2022
The link for registering the name of the candidate and to submit the online application is: http://www.indianbank.in/
Exam Centers: Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2022
The exam centers of Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2022 are enlisted in the table below:
|Region||Center of examination|
|Andhra Pradesh||· Tirupathi
|Madhya Pradesh||· Bhopal
|Tamil Nadu||· Chennai
|Uttar Pradesh||· Allahabad
|West Bengal||· Asansol
Now that we have a clear understanding of the application procedure of the Indian Bank Security guard recruitment 2022, the aspirants should apply without waiting for the last moment to do so. They should also check their eligibility thoroughly before considering registering for the recruitment. Download the Entri app to gain access to various kinds of study materials and classes that will help you with national level and state level banking competitive exams.