Table of Contents
The Indian post payments bank has announced the recruitment for filling various positions for their various branches across the country. Those who are willing to work in the banking sector have great opportunities. India Post Payments Banks recruits for various positions on a regular basis / Contract. Applications are accepted for various positions in the bank .Interested people who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online at the latest on April 9, 2022 by visiting the official website of Indian post payment bank at www.ippbonline.com. The candidates who are eligible should apply through online mode only for the IPPB recruitment
In this article we discuss the various recruiting positions in the Indian post payment bank. Candidates can view details such as qualifications, vacancy information, salary, selection criteria and other details of IPPB bank from this article.
|Job profile for Indian Post Payment Bank recruitment 2022|
|Notification||India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2022|
|Notification Date||29 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||9 Apr, 2022|
|Organization||India Post Payment Bank Limited|
|Education Qualification||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Banking , Other Functional Area|
List of posts for Indian Post Payment Bank recruitment 2022
|The Indian post payments bank 2022|
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Chief Technology Officer||1|
|AGM (Enterprise/ Integration Architect)||1|
|Chief Manager (Digital Technology)||1|
|Senior Manager (System/ Database Administration)||1|
|Senior Manager (Security Administration/Architect)||1|
|Manager (Security Administration)||1|
|AGM – BSG (Business Solutions Group)||1|
|Chief Manager (Retail Products)||1|
|Chief Manager (Retail Payments)||1|
|Chief Compliance Officer||1|
Commencement of online application submission: 26 March 2022
Last date for online application submission: 9 April 2022
IPPB Recruitment 2022 Selection process
The candidates who apply for the IPPB selection process will be called for an interview. Selection will be made on the basis of the Interview. However, the Bank has the right to test, Group Discussion or Online Testing in addition to interviews. Simply meeting the eligibility criteria does not give the candidate a chance to be called for a Group Discussion / Discussion or Online Test. The results of the nominees for the various stages of the recruitment process and a list of final candidates will be available on the website. The selection will be made on the basis of the performance in the Interview.
Post wise selection details
Each post has different eligibility criteria to fill the candidates. The candidates who are eligible for the recruitment can apply in online mode. The eligibility criteria for various posts are given below .
- Senior Technical Officer – Any Engineering Degree / MCA or similar qualifications.
- AGM (Enterprise / Integration Architect) – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology or Computer Science / MCA. Person who has an MBA / Post Graduate Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science will be the first choice.
- Senior Manager (Digital Technology) – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology or Computer Science / MCA.
- Senior Manager (System / Database Management) – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology or Computer Science / MCA.
- Senior Manager (Security Management / Architect) – BSc. in Electronics, Physics, Computer Science, Information Technology or B.Tech/B.E- Electronics, Information Technology, Computer Science or MSc. Electronics, Physics.
- Manager (Security Management) – BSc. in Electronics, Physics, Computer Science, Information Technology or B.Tech /B.E- Electronics, Information Technology, Computer Science or MSc. Electronics, Physics.
- AGM – BSG (Business Solutions Group) – MBA in Sales / Marketing. Senior Manager (Sales Products), Senior Manager (Sales Payments) – Any Graduate with an MBA or similar.
- GM (Operations) – Graduate from University / Institute.
- Compliance Officer – Graduate in any discipline.
- Chief Manager (Finance) – Anyone with a Commerce degree with a Chartered Accountant (Final) with a degree.
Indian post payments bank is one of the most reputed banking institutions in Indian. Those who are eligible for applying for the Indian post payments bank recruitment 2022 can apply through their official website. Follow Entri for updates of the examination.
Entri is a learning platform built by well-known experts in the industry to help students analyze different types of entrance tests without having to worry about learning materials and crash courses. You can take our video analytics and video classes provided by experts to begin preparing for this banking exam and crack it easily.
We hope you find this article really informative and helpful and also please do not hesitate to contact us for any doubts. You can also download our Entri App for free and start preparing for any competitive exams. This app provides a series of quizzes, Mock tests, PDFs, past question papers, and much more.