J & K Bank has published the preliminary exam result for the Probationary Officers Recruitment 2020. All applicants can now check their prelims result from the J&K bank official website from December 12, 2020, onwards. The results will be available till December 27, 2020. Meanwhile, the bank has decided to conduct the mains exam on December 27, 2020, for all shortlisted candidates. The examination will be conducted online in centres across in UT of J&K and other cities. Through this recruitment, the bank will select 350 candidates towards its service. Through the below-given link, candidates can check the J&K Bank prelims results.
J&K Bank Prelims Result 2020
The preliminary exam written result of the J&K bank 2020 Probationary Officer recruitment is now available. Applicants can now check their PO 2020 prelims result using their login credentials.
- To check your J & K Bank PO 2020, preliminary exam results, visit the J&K bank official website, Click Here
- Under the Career section, Click on “JKBANK PROBATIONARY OFFICERS PRELIMS EXAMINATION RESULT – IBPS Link“
- Enter your Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth/ Password.
- Click on ‘Login’ Button
- Your J&K bank PO 2020 Prelims Result will be displayed on your screen. Take a print out of your result for future references.
J & K Bank PO Main Exam 2020
The On-Line Mains Examination has been scheduled on 27th of December 2020. The J & K Bank PO 2020 admit cards for the shortlisted candidates shall be available on Bank’s website, Click Here under careers link after 15th of December-2020.
The exam pattern for the Main Exam is:
|SL No||Name of test||Number of Questions||Maximum
|Medium of Examination||Time Allotted|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||English only||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|4||General, Economy and Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using the equi-percentile method.
- For each wrong answer by the candidate one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.